auroshen

Cheese Doodles

CHEESIE'S ART :3

**All slots full!**

Hey there! I'm cheesie, and this is my art! This thread will be open for the summer until late August when I have to go back to school. But anyway, I'm here to draw for you until then! Each picture will take from one day to about 3 days. Otherwise, I was busy or procrastinating or sick or something. Please no superbig requests, I have a real life that eats most of my time.

What I do:

Pencil sketches and computer art! I can do pretty much everything, but my human-ing skills are rather... bad.

Examples of my work:

European Bee-eater:

user posted image

Penguin (this is from a while ago)

user posted image

I will find more later!

Pricing and request info:

The price is... nothing! Completely free!

Anyway, please no requesting super large things! Please describe your request adequately so I don't botch it. If you don't like what I've made or see ways to improve/change it, I'll edit it for free! You will be notified by PM once I'm done.

Slots:

1. For girlfairy76: Can I has a Soulpiece? Do anything you want with it; flying, talking with another Soulpiece, whatever! And make it computer art pwease.

2. For sparkle10184 : A Mint dragon wearing a top hat

3. For ArchiosLukos: a picture of this lady curled up and looking off into the distance. She wears this around her neck and there is no special background.

Like I said, take your time on it.

---

So, request away! biggrin.gif All images are copyright to me, please do NOT steal them!

---

Completed Requests:

Piece of toast with a face smiling-- for sparkle10184

user posted image

Bunny-- for Onixthebunny1

user posted image

Edited by cheese456

Ooh :3 These are purdy.

May I request a bunny holding an onyx gem?

The color of the bunny can be whatever gray-scale color you want, as long as it's closer to black than gray. It's pose would be like this.

Oh and with a 1 on the gem, but not too big.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

These are really good! I love the name of the thread laugh.gif

Can I request a a piece of toast with a face smiling? I know, it's weird...

Okeydokes! I'll get right on it. I'm down with a bit of the flu and a serious case of procrastination, so it may be a while before I'm done with these.

Okay sparkle, here's your toast! I totally botched it lol Dx

user posted image

Edited by cheese456

Great! A Mint dragon wearing a top hat, please smile.gif

Haha, thank you ^^

Oh, and sparkle, I'll start on that soon as possible.

Edited by cheese456

I'd like to add something... In between the bunny's ears are a giraffe's ossicones in giraffe color, but gradually flowing in with the bunny's fur. Sort of like what you did with the bird.

What do you use to draw these?

Edited by Onixthebunny1

When you have the time, could you do a picture of this lady curled up and looking off into the distance. She wears this around her neck and there is no special background.

Like I said, take your time on it.

Omaigawd waaah I'ma fail it.

*coughs*

Okay, sure. I'm on it. All spots full! Please stop requesting.

Edited by cheese456

You won't fail! Besides, I just have an obsession with watching other people draw my characters. I have some other versions of her on my deviantart if you need reference.

Oh my gosh, SO FRIGGIN ADORABLE! Thanks so much for drawing my beloved bunny, but she was actually black all over tongue.gif .

Can I has a Soulpiece? Do anything you want with it; flying, talking with another Soulpiece, whatever! And make it computer art pwease.

@girlfairy76: Sure! It may take a while, I'm on a bit of a break as my sig says biggrin.gif I'll add you to the list.