SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth •

Luye

user posted image

"Oh, hi! I'm Luye, and I'm a Soulpiece dragon, that other one is Favian, he's purple. 'Cause he's a purple dragon!" The Soulpeace chattered to the blue hatchling.

"Hi, Luye and Favian!" Can you help me? I don't know what I am! What's a name? Do I have a name? Can we be friends?

Edited by KoalaNoob

user posted image

Favian blinked at the blue hatching.She sure was chatty. "A name is the word you call yourself." Favian explained, "You come up with your own name. By looking at you I think you may be a.... Royal....Royal.... Royal Blue?" Favian thought Royal Blue sounded nice. Why couldn't Favian be a royal purple? It was the same as a blue dragon, except with the word royal in front of it. It wasn't much, but it sounded much better than blue dragon.

Edited by Doctortear

(OOC: tHe dragon is a girl...OOC)

The royal blue's eyes lit up. "okay! Thanks! Can my name be... Um... Spira? Yay! I found a friend!" Spira happily bounced around the cave, until he saw that there was light filtering in from the mouth. Mystified, she walked towards it, until she saw the lush greenery glittering outside. "Favian! Luye! Come and look at this!"

((OOC: Sorry, forgot the S))

user posted image

Favian padded over to Spira. "H-Hey!" he protested, "I don't think its a good idea to leave the cave without the others!" Somewhere deep inside Favian, he was thrilled to be seeing the rest of the world. However, the though of being separated from other hatchlings, disturbed Favian. Regardless of his thoughts, Favian bounded over to Spira, wondering what he would find.

Edited by Doctortear

Luye

user posted image

"Okay Sp-Peara? Speera!" Luye exclaimed, taking a moment to get used to the Royal Blue's name. Huh. Royal Blue. Made her like some sort of respected person. The Soulpiece ran over to Spira.

"Okay then. We can stay here until the others are ready to leave."

Spira sat down by the exit and looked outside, still marveling at all the bright colors. It had been nice and dark inside her egg, but all the varieties of color outside were amazing. Now if only it wasn't quite so bright...

user posted image

Favian came to a halt. He stared in awe as all the brilliant colors filled his eyes. Rich browns, bright yellows, blooming reds, elegant purples, soft blues, monotone oranges, and so many varieties of green! There was green on top brown trunks, there was green sprouting up from the ground, there was green flying through the wind, hanging from trees, in the sky, there was green everywhere! Favian wanted to run out of the cave and explore the colorful area. However, Favian restrained himself. He needed to wait for the other hatchlings to come. Favian turned around and called in a soft voice. "Hey everyone! There's more light and life over here! You should come and check it out!" he called. Favian was surprised by how loud his voice was compared to what he thought it would sound like. It wasn't amazingly loud, and the other hatchlings would only hear him if they were paying attention. Favian waited for the other hatchlings to come over so they could all enjoy the scenery.

Edited by Doctortear

Cyrus rushed after Favian. "Hi." he gasped too the Soulpeace and Royal Blue, "My name is Cyrus. What's yours?"

~~~

Sindri smiled back at Viden. He looked nice and friendly so she didn't think that he would harm her. Sindri turned and looked at the green dragon. It looked really nervous.

~~~

Tauriel had been sitting in the shadows of the cave before any of these other dragons were born. Tauriel was proud at herself for hiding so long without any of the other hatchlings seeing her. Well it's natural for me since i'm a shadow walker. Tauriel wondered why walker was put at the end of shadow. It would sound better if it was shadow dragon. She walked out of the shadows of were she was sitting and went over to a group of dragons that concluded of a heartseeker, lumina and another dragon that was green that she didn't know the breed of. "Hi!" she said too all of them.

~~~

The hatchling was all curled up inside a nice warm space. The hatchling new that she had too get out of her sooner or later so she gave the thing she was sitting in a hard kick. She stumbled and fell, lading on her face. "Ouch!" she said. She went outside too get some fresh air before seeing a couple of dragons. She went over too them and saw that one of them was a purple and gold dragon by their colour but she didn't know the others. "Hello!" she said "What are you doing here and were are we?"

Edited by 0023567467

Thallus looked around as more hatchlings began approaching him. He stepped back, lost his balance and fell over onto his side. "Don't hurt me!" he squeaked nearly inaudibly, unsure what to make of all this. He stared at Sindri, Tauriel and Viden in turn, suddenly realizing that they all looked much stronger, had no issues standing, speaking, moving and they even looked shinier in comparison to him. Perhaps they were older.

user posted image

The Sunsong Amphiptere tried to open one of her eyes. She was hearing things. What happened to the silence? The hatchling shifted in her egg as she listened to the noises. The hatching's curiosity picked up. What is making those noises. The Sunsong hatchling began to beat the shell of her egg with her wings. The shell began to to crack and the amphiptere stumbled out of her egg. The hatchling blinked as the light shone on her body. The light temporarily blinded the hatchling, leaving her to squirm on the ground. Once she could see, the Sunsong looked at her surroundings. There were many more eggs in the cave around the hatchling. The Sunsong also noticed the other moving hatchlings that were interacted with one another. Maybe I should talk to someone. "Does anyone wish to speak with me?" the Sunsong asked quietly. The hatchling noticed that she lacked back legs, and found that she had to slither on the ground. Why don't I have back legs? Most of the other hatchlings has back legs.

Edited by Doctortear

user posted image

Skylene smiled at the hatchling after its reply. She wanted to go out and explore badly. It was as if her heart was telling her to. Without a word, Skylene flew right out of the cave and was amazed at the world beyond the cave. She could see forests, hills, mountains, and everything in between stretching for miles and miles. But the one thing that caught her eye was a stream. The stream was a nice shade of blue, and fishing could be seen swimming about. She raced on over, and dunked her head into the water for a few seconds, before taking it back out. Whew...that was....cold!...But so...great! Skylene was excited, and decided to fly back to the gave to tell the others.

As she made her way, she realized she was flying, although she wasn't sure how. It was as if it was a natural instinct. That's strange, I didn't even think about it before...

Once she returned, she was surprised to see the other hatchlings didn't have wings. I wonder what that means...I must be special! Skylene simply stood outside the cave, waiting for something to do.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

~~~

Viden was trying to encourage the little green dragon when another one came over. She was pretty and mysterious, it seemed like she had little wisps floating about her and she just sort of emerged from the depths of the cave. He sat back onto his rump and brightly said, "Hi, I'm Viden, pleasure to meet you!" and just as charmingly he added, "This is Siindri," and pointed to her with his tail. Before he could ask her name the little dragon spoke, he really did seem scared. Laying down so he was at eye level with the green dragon he assured "None of us will hurt you, we are all friends here," he looked about the cave, "Why don't you just tell us your name, what you want to go by! And maybe.. what breed you are?" He tried to nudge the dragon into a standing position and then looked up to the nameless white dragon. With a flick of his tail he rose a bit, he didn't want to belittle the green dragon, and pointedly looked at the wispy dragon, "And what's your name?"

~~~

Edited by Shur'turgal

Luye

user posted image

Luye saw Skylene. She had WINGS. Wow! The Soulpeace went to the mouth of the cave to see what everyone was talking about. He saw what they meant.

There was so much greenery! And there was a pool of water, with these weird scaled things. Interesting.

user posted image

The Sunsong looked around. No one seemed to notice her. Can they not see me? The Sunsong looked at herself. She looked nothing like the other dragons. She was a long, hard to see, and had wings. The other dragons had four legs and no wings, expect for one dragon who had back legs and wings. The Sunsong blinked at the other dragons. Was she suppose to introduce herself? She sighed, I guess it doesn't matter. The Sunsong slithered up to a rock exposed to the sunlight and coiled herself around it. It somehow felt good to be in the sunlight. The Sunsong looked around and let blinked. Who should she talk to?

Edited by Doctortear

"Hi Viden I'm Tauriel, nice too meet you." Tauriel realised that Viden was a holiday dragon like her but he was from the Valentine holiday not the Halloween.

user posted image

While looking around at the other dragons, Skylene noticed a certain hatchling that had also had wings like her. But this one looked very different. It was long, and a combination of colors. Skylene was fascinated, and flew on over to the dragon. "I saw you sitting alone, and I couldn't help but introduce myself! My name is Skylene. What's yours?" She smiled to seem welcoming and friendly. "Also, I think it's neat that you and I both have wings. I don't think anyone else here does."

user posted image

The Sunsong hatchling looked over at Skylene. "Its lovely to meet you, Skylene." the hatchling said. "I am grateful someone else here has wings. I thought I was the only one, and, might I add, you look quite beautiful with that color scheme!" The Sunsong thought for a moment. What is my name? Hm... it should be something that sounds nice. How about... Sera? Yeah, Sera! I like the sound of that. "My name's Sera," Sera said, "I hope that we can become good friends." Sera noticed that she talked differently from the rest of the hatchlings. Why was that? Sera shook the thought away. It didn't matter too much.

Edited by Doctortear

user posted image

The young Purple Ridgewing tensed and whirled around in surprise, coming face to face with a golden-scaled hatchling. She gawked at the hatchling - Wasn't her name Zela? - for a few heartbeats and blinked in confusion. Breaking out if her trance, she blushed and blinked shyly. "A cave? Okay..." She looked around with brilliant azure eyes, scanning all the different colored eggs that were strewn across the floor. "Hi Zela! I'm-I'm...err..." she narrowed her eyes thoughtfully, searching for the name that she knew was there. Suddenly, it hit her, and she nearly shouted it out. "I'm Ismene! And I'm a...Purple Ridgewing." Ismene nodded eagerly, as if convincing herself. I hope I didn't get this wrong...

Edited by SpiritWolfe

~~~

Zela snapped her tail back and forth happily and replied, "It's very nice to meet you Ismene, your wings are great! They're all different colours and hues, makes me wish I had some!" With a curious light in her eye she surveyed the cave, it seemed that the other hatchlings were grouping there. Through the brilliant light that swept through the mouth she could see a mess of greens and blues and it all seemed very exciting. Looking back to Ismene she asked, "Hey, do you want to go over there, near the opening of the cave and see what's up? It seems pretty interesting." Turning a bit she let her gaze wander over all the other dragons. She wanted to run around to everyone and tell them her name and then learn theirs. Then they could all leave the cave together and see what awaited them. Her legs almost instinctively carried her away, but, not wanting to be rude she stayed where she was. She turned back to Ismene and flicked her tail encouragingly, she really wanted to go explore, but she also wanted to be friends with this ridgewing.

~~~

((I am so sorry it took me so long to get back on to reply. Where I live there has been so much rain the internet has been iffy at best. Read everything that has been posted that I missed so hopefully my post will not be to horrid.))

user posted image

Ashni had stood back and watched the resulting mini chaos that ensued as so many hatchlings started to hatch at one time. She figured it was best that someone should just stand on the side lines to make sure that everything was alright and to make sure that nothing was going to harm them or something along those lines. Though she figured it would be better to do that from the entrance of the cave than from somewhere near the middle of it. So it was with this thought in mind that Ashni made her way over to the group of hatchlings near the entrance of the cavern. "Hello everyone, my name is Ashni. Do you mind if I sit by here with you guys? I kinda want to make sure nothing is going to get in here with us that is not, well, friendly."

user posted image

Favian blinked at Ashni. "You're welcome to sit by us, Ashni." he said, "My name's Favian, pleasure to make your acquaintance." Favian gave Ashni a respectful nod and looked around the cave. Eggs were hatching and the hatchlings that came out started to converse with one another. "Geez," Favian said, "I didn't think so many would hatch this fast!"

Edited by Doctortear

Spira turned to look back inside the cave. "Hi, Ashni. Do you want to go outside and explore with me?"

Ignoring Ashni, Spira ran out of the cave, but turned back to look at Skylene. "Wow! How did you do

that? Your wings must be huge! Mine are just little flappy things!

(OOC: sorry. Made a mistake OOC:)

Edited by KoalaNoob

user posted image

Ashni nodded and looked to the others in the group, hoping they would not argue the Purple's agreement with her request. "Thank you, and it is nice to meet you as well Favian." It was a little odd to be spoken to so politely, but then again so far her interactions were summed up to the hyper hatchlings and then only trading names. Nice twist here and oddly welcome compared to the controlled chaos going on about them.

At Favian's comment on the eggs hatching so fast, Ashni could not help the laugh because honestly she had to agree with him. "Yeah, to think when I broke out it was only me and two others first. Now look at all of this," she waved her foreleg to the hatchlings talking and moving about to explain her words.

Attention would turn to the Royal Blue hatchling that asked if she wanted to go exploring and then bolted out of the cave before she could really answer. "Hey wait, we don't know what is out there yet!" Ashni was not sure if the other hatchling, which she had no clue the name to, would listen but she hoped so.

((Koala, I think Skylene had flown back into the cave if I remember right. I can edit my post to something else if you want to edit yours. No clue how you want to handle that.))

Feather looked up at the other hatchlings she was talking to. Another dragon came up and she realised that it was a thunder dragon "Hi Ashni. My name's Feather." Edited by 0023567467