SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth •

Sindri went over too the gold dragon and sat on the other side of him. "Hi Cyrus my names Sindri what's yours?" Sindri couldn't understand why Cyrus was so jumpy. Probably because he just hatched.

~~~

"Hi Sindri." he squeaked. Perhaps this dragon is friendly after all. Turning all his attention to Favian he said "I'm a...I'm a...a gold dragon." Cyrus looked at himself he was completely gold, what other dragon breed could of he be called? A red dragon, hardly not.

(OOC: For some weird reason the green is being red instead of green)

(OOC: EDIT: Fixed the colours)

Edited by 0023567467

user posted image

"I'm a Purple dragon!" Favian boasted. "Though... I find it a bit sad that some of our breeds are named after our colors...." Favian trailed off. Favian lifted his head and scanned the cave over.

"Why are there so many other eggs here?" he asked to no one in particular.

"Why are we all here? Where are our parents? Should we leave or should we wait for the other eggs to hatch? What is our purpose here? What are we suppose to do?" Favian pondered these questions. He didn't know much, but Favian was sure of one thing. He craved knowledge, and he would to anything to satisfy that crave.

Edited by Doctortear

Cyrus didn't fid it sad that some dragons were named after their colour, infact he thought it was pretty useful because then you would know what breed the dragon was just be looking at its scales. Cyrus pointed this out to Favian.

user posted image

Favian puffed up his cheeks and huffed at Cyrus's remark.

"But what's the point of that!" he insisted, "Wouldn't you prefer to be , oh I don't know, a Nebula dragon instead of a star dragon? Doesn't nebula sound better than star? Wouldn't it be more interesting if a breed of dragons were called Mint and Magi instead of green dragon and orange dragon?" Favian didn't know where those dragon names came from. They just seemed to already be inside Favian's head. Strangely, Favian seemed to even know how they looked. In fact, Favian could guess what breed most the hatched hatchlings were.

How do I know this? I've never heard of these names before! The other hatchlings seem to know what breed they are. How do we know something we were never taught? Did our parents somehow tell us, or are the breed names somehow known by instinct? I must find out!

Edited by Doctortear

((OOC: Nope. Edit: Koala did PM spirit. Welcome, Koala!))

Edited by Doctortear

Thallus blinked, half opening his large eyes and clutching his tail with his left paw. Curled up tightly, he shifted in his egg and gazed at the walls of his shell. It seemed to be glowing from the light shining through and strange, vague silhouetted shapes moved on it. Faint, distorted sounds filtered through the shell, piquing Thallus' curiosity. He reached out a paw, touching the shell gently. He pressed it, first softly, then harder. A sharp snap rang through his egg as a large oval crack appeared around his paw. Thallus drew back his paw with a jump, then cautiously reached out again. Another push and the cracked plate fell outwards and downwards, landing with a loud thump on the ground below. Thallus pushed his way back into the egg as far as he could, startled by the sudden noise, blindened by the light and unable to see. After a while he started to make out vague shapes of other creatures, the same shapes he saw on his egg shell. He pressed back further in fear, hoping not to be seen.

user posted image

Skylene listened as the dragons named Ashni and Sindri explained to her what hunger meant. "That´s sort of what I was thinking. Thanks." she replied to them.

She looked on over to find two new hatchlings. One was a dark purple, and another was pure gold. The latter stood out to her, although she wasn´t sure what that meant. Skylene said nothing to either one of them, until one of them asked why they were here and what that meant. "Well, I think we´re here to explore our surroundings. We need to see what else there is here. Doesn´t that just sound exciting?!" She realized too late that her voice had been getting loud, but didn´t mind.

(OOC: I´m glad more male characters were submitted!)

Edited by Bacon_Strips

user posted image

"Indeed!" Favian agreed with excitement in his voice. Favian turned around to address the blue dragon. "Imagine all the things we can discover! Who knows what's out there?" Favian let his mind wonder into a veil of imagination.

This is so exciting! I wonder what we'll find here!

Favian suddenly blinked back into reality. He looked over at the other eggs and frowned.

"Are we suppose to wait for the other eggs to hatch?" he asked, "Or are we suppose to go on our own way. I want to see what the world has to offer, but I don't think its a good idea to leave all these eggs alone by themselves." Favian was stumped. He and the rest of the hatchlings did fine without parents to protect them. But still.... what would happen if one of the eggs got eaten? What if one of the eggs hatched and the hatchling that came out of it got lost?

Maybe one group should go explore and the then another group can stay here. Favian waited hopefully for the other hatchlings' responses.

((OOC: Same!))

Edited by Doctortear

~~~

Zela slowly same up through the muck of an extremely deep sleep. Suddenly she was hearing things but they were all muffled, almost instantly she was annoyed that she had woken up. Growling to herself she kicked her legs about and tried to get comfortable again. Her foot hit something hard and she jerked back, sending her and a large portion of her egg clattering to the ground. Shaking her head she gradually became oriented. She could see all these things lying around, eggs that what they must have been, and other things near the mouth of the cave. They were making noise and moving. Noise? She screeched suddenly and bounded into the group of other hatchlings, she could make noise too! "Hellllloooo!" she said with a grin cracking her maw, than to no one in particular, "What the heck is going on?'

~~~

~~~

Viden had been awake for some time, quietly listening to the confused and happy muffled noises coming from outside.. wherever he was. Just when he was curling up, deciding he should not payattention to the noise there was a sharp cracking sound beside him. He moved his head to look but of course he couldn't see. He flicked his tail once and then a second time but harder. There was a light cracking sound and all at once he shoved his for legs and his head out of his egg. As his eyes adjusted he looked at himself and the first thing he could think to do was.. ha ha hahaha. The smile fell from his scaled lips as he noticed a smaller thing hiding right near him. It was bright green and itsy bitsy, another dragon, he guessed. Even though he didn't know how he knew what a dragon was or how he knew that he and this green guy were dragons. Keeping with his egg costume he flicked his tail happily and softly said, "Hi." Yeah, hi felt right.

~~~

((Yeah, I decided I make too much girls.))

Luye

The dragon looked around the darkness of his shell. He could hear sounds. Not that he knew what they were. The thing he knew was that he was gonna get out, starting with his head! He bashed his head against the inside of the shell. Ouch. Bad idea. That hurt! Never again! Ouch again. This time he was blinded. Yes! Maybe he was getting out! Or maybe this was the afterlife and he forgot he was an oldie. He raised a paw and pawed at the shell, which blinded him even more. Next thing he knew- no more darkness, totally blindness. "Can't see!" he wailed. Uh oh. What if an animal heard him? Soon, he wasn't blinded anymore- he could see! "I'm free!" The hatchling yelled, which is a weird thing to yell considering he wasn't actually trapped.

A blue head popped out of a blue egg with a silver swirl. "Where am I?" The hatchling wondered. Looking around, she realized that she was in a cave... whatever that was... looking around some more, the blue hatchling saw some other hatchlings in the cave. Turning and looking at a random one, she asked: "Hi! What's your name? Where are we? What are we?"

There were so many dragons hatching. A red dragon just hatched and so she went over too see it. "Hello." she said "What's your name? Mines Sindri."

~~~

Cyrus replied to Favian saying "Why don't we get to know the other hatchlings." he said, pointing too them, " Before we do anything else." Cyrus hoped that Favian liked the idea because he was starting too like him as a friend. Cyrus went over to the blue hatchling and answered all of it's questions. "Hi my names Cyrus and we are in a cave and were dragons."

user posted image

Favian blinked, why did this hatchling want Favian to come with him? Oh well, might as well follow his lead. Favian bounded over to the blue hatchling and sat next to Cyrus. "My name's Favian," Favian said, "pleasure to make your acquaintance." Favian hoped one of the hatchlings answered his previous question. Favian wanted to know what to do.

Edited by Doctortear

user posted image

The unhatched Purple Ridgewing awoke with a start from her deep slumber, knocking her forehead against the roof of her egg. With an annoyed yelp, she shifted into a more comfortable position and attempted to gain her bearings. Noises and darkness. That was all that she could make out in the shadows of her egg. What is this place? Growling, she writhed violently and thrust out with her forepaws, making a fine spiderweb of cracks that let in soft glimmers of light. I. Must. Get. OUT! With a final kick, the egg cracked, exploding into countless little shards. Tumbling out into the harsh light, the Ridgewing blinked in surprise and let out a cry of triumph. The muffled noises that she had heard while she was still in her egg became spoken words. She dragged herself to a sitting position and shuffled a little closer to the other hatchlings. "Hello?" she croaked out, her voice hoarse because she was unused to speaking. Coughing quietly, she cleared her throat attempted to talk again. "Hi! What is this place? Who-Who are you? Her cheeks glowed cherry-red in embarrassment and she shuffled her paws in the dirt. While she waited for a response, she gazed around the cave curiously, noticing that there were eggs strewn all over the floor. Glancing back at her pale lilac egg speckled with violet spots, she smiled.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Luye

user posted image

The blue-ish dragon turned as he heard a dragon; he saw it was a purple thing. He crawled over to it. "Hi!' He squeaked. "I'm uh..." What kinda name? A tough one... Or maybe random. "Luye?" He said, his answer to himself ending in a question.

Edited by girlfairy76

Thallus stared at Viden, gradually making Viden out as he got used to the light. He tried to answer, but ended up only squeaking. He looked around, taking note of all the other dragons and carefully poked his head out from the egg. He reached out a paw and touched the ground fearfully, finding it hard, cold and altogether unwelcoming.

user posted image

Favian grinned and gave a respectful nod. "Wonderful to meet you, Luye!" Favian said. Favian tilted his head and looked at the blue hatchling. What breed was he? A Soul..... Soul..... "Do you know what breed you are?" Favian asked the blue hatchling. Peace? Was he a peace dragon? No, that was only part of it.

Edited by Doctortear

~~~

Zela sat back on her heels and gawked at the other dragons, no one had even said hi to her. She didn't get discouraged though, instead she bounced over to the an egg that had little spiderweb cracks on it. Leaning in close she could hear little yelps coming from inside the egg. When she noticed a big thump against the shell she backed up and almost just as she did, a purple dragon came tumbling out. She sat there and looked at the dragon for a minute, her head cocked in curiosity and a light smile on her face. When the dragon spoke she moved to stand on all fours and spoke excitedly "Hi! Uhh, this is a cave, other than that I don't really know what or where we are. I'm.." hmm, what was her name? "My name is Zela and I'm a golden wyvern! But, I'm not sure what a wyvern is and why I'm not just called gold like him." With this she made a small motion with her claw, pointing to the other gold dragon in the cave. Circling he other dragon she asked cheerily, "Who or what, are you?"

~~~

~~~

Viden flicked his tail happily when another dragon came over. She introduced herself as Sindri and he thought that was a very good thing to go by. "Hi," he said and then he slowly looked around. He didn't know what he wanted to go by, and nothing in his surroundings really gave him any ideas. He glanced at the little green dragon and then back at Sindri, smiling. He jumped a bit and landed with a crash and the rest of his egg broke in pieces around him, "I'm Viden, and he," nodding his chin to the green dragon in the egg, "Is either named squeak or is very shy." Looking at the other dragon he prodded the egg with his claw, "Come out, it's okay look, she's friendly and so am I!" His eyes flicked to Sindri and his smile broadened.

~~~

Luye

user posted image

"No, uh... A... Um... Holy Piece?"Luye turned to Favian, bowing a little in respect. Definitely a peace something. But Holy or Soully or Soul? Holypeace? Soullypiece? Soulpeace? Yes, Soulpeace. "I'm a Soulpeace dragon!" he announced.

Thallus shook his head, but put his other paw out anyway. He kept his head low, like a submissive dog, and practically fell out of his egg. Startled, he jumped up, scrabbling at the ground and trying to keep his balance on his long, spindly legs. Impelled to imitate the sounds the other dragons were making, he decided to give it a shot. "Um... hi." He looked at his egg shell, wanting to return to it.

user posted image

"Ah!" Favian exclaimed, "I thought I was on the right track. Soulpeace, what a wonderful breed name! I'm just a Purple dragon. I'm not sure what Purple dragons do, but something tells me it isn't something spectacular." Favian rubbed the back of his head and looked around the cave. A couple more eggs had hatched and the hatchlings were now interacting with each other. Someone really needs to take place as leader... I don't want to do it, and I'm sure someone else will want to. Favian looked at the first group of hatchlings. If he remembered correctly, he was the fourth one to hatch. The first group of hatchlings were all females. Does that make me the oldest male? Favian didn't care about ages, he cared about what they were going to do next. Should we wait for the others to hatch before leaving? Something tells me that not all the eggs are going to hatch at the same time.... Favian stared into space, completely lost in thought.

Edited by Doctortear

The blue hatchling sat down dejectedly. She had tried talking to some others, but none had responded. Trying one last time, she turned to the soulpeace. "hi! what's your name?"

user posted image

Favian snapped back into reality when he heard a voice speak. He saw a small blue dragon talking to Luye. Favian looked at her curiously, but he didn't talk to her. The blue dragon wasn't addressing Favian. It would be rude to interrupt her.

Edited by Doctortear

OoC: Sorry to interrupt, but once you PM the char form to SpiritWolfe, can you just start RPing or do you need to wait for a response? I know this question has been asked before but there wasn't much of a solid answer I could see.