Ever-Dream

Digimon Fan creation

I am wanting to do a contest for Digimon creations, you must at least draw child and adult, it is prefured to have all four (unless you want to do its baby stage), Child, Adult, Ultimate and Super. You must ask to join and submit a form. (if the judges enter they can not vote for their own creation or just not vote at all but people who aren't judges can vote for their own, but please look at the others first)

You can only enter once

Names:

Type: (Dragon, Beast, Insect Etc.)

Attributive: (virus, data or vaccine)

Element: (Dark, Ice, Lightning, Fire, Holy Etc.)

Season Style: Original, Digiarmor(must have child, adult and its armor evolution), Tamers, Frontier(must have beast and human spirits), Savers(Burstmode will help with points) or Xros Wars (must have at least one fusion form, and tell what digimon it took to make it)

When we get more judges the point system will be decided

Edited by Ever-Dream

Names: Howlmon, Snarlmon, Slashermon, Slasherdramon, MetalHowlerdramon

Type: Beast

Attributive: Viris

Element: goes between Ice and Lightning, starting with Ice, going to lightning at Slasherdramon and changing back to Ice at MetalHowlerdramon

Season Style: Savers

May I join as a judge. I'll be entering the competition but i need some time to draw all the artwork.

Names: Mikimon (Baby), Makumon (1st stage), Mokamon (Second stage), Metalmokamon (3rd stage), Warmokamon(final stage)

Type: Dragon

Attributive: data

Element: Water

Season Style: Original

Other: I went by reference of Agumon's digimon chart