Raven301

The Dark Lords

As Narath introduced Vita to the group and received some food Asthen scowled and silently walked into the darker woods, disappearing without warning. After walking for a few minutes Asthen began to sprint until he reached a remote clearing away from the others. Stepping out into the sunlight and groaning as he did Asthen quickly took his cloak off, slipped off his boots, rolled up his pants, removed his shirt, and lay in the middle of the sunlight. As his strength slowly seeped away Asthen thought of all the trouble he was going to have to go through to get used to the sunlight. After a moment Asthen felt his eyes begin to droop and quickly hopped to his feet, ran once around the clearing, and lay down again, his eyes now seeming more gray than silver.

((Enota and Karam are twins so they are the same age.))

Her name is Enota said Vita . She turned around and took the supplies and the saddle of the horse. She tied him to a tree and stroked his velvety mussle There you go, she whispered

Narath

"So how has she been?" Narath asked. "I mean, has she been handling all this well, or not?"

Narath was wondering because he was worried for his sister, who still hasn't spoken a word yet since the attack. He simply wanted to know how other children reacted her age, so that he could maybe be able to tell if it was 'normal' or not.

Now that I think about it she hasn't been acting normal. I mean I don't think I've heard her talk at all. Said Vita. How's Evian? She asked Wait- where did that one boy go? Edited by Flamma

Narath

"She won't talk either." Narath said with a large sigh. "I don't know what is wrong. It used to be that she always talked my ears off, and I always wished for it to stop, but now that it has, I have not ceased to worry for her. I want her constant jabbering back, I want her to annoy me again. I just want my little sister to be well once more..."

Narath held his face in his hands for a moment, trying to hold back tears that had begun to surface. As he took them away, a few streaks of moisture remained.

"To be honest, I am scared right now. I don't know what to do. My family is broken, my people... All of our peoples, have been attacked, and have either been put to the sword, or enslaved by the madmen that destroyed our homes. How are we to fight against that?"

I'm worried too, said Vita as she looked over at Evian and Enota who were sitting on the ground. Vita noticed that Enota's lip were moving. Are they talking to each other? she said as she walked over to her sister. As soon as Enota saw Vita she stopped and looked up at her innocently.

((Sorry I haven't posted for this one in a while I'm drawing blanks for Aaron and Arla. I'll post first chance I get but if you guys are ready to get the group underway you needn't wait for me my characters are effectively ready to go.))

((OOC: Sorry that it took a while for me to post. There was no notification or anything that would have let me know about a new post.

May you please make a post for Haeria Raven?))

Narath

Evain was listening to the other girl talk quietly, but said nothing herself. Narath knew not why, but it still worried him. He was glad for Vita though, since it seemed that her sister had begun to speak again, even though not to older people.

"Come on Vita." Narath said. "Let them be for now. LEt's see what we can do to get ready to leave."

((Sorry guys! and sure thing Narath))

Nodding at Astrum's comment Haeria thought over her stupid concussion. All my power is centered around my mind, what can I do without it? After an hour or so Haeria saw out-lying family farms begin to appear on the horizon and reined in Thaizial, "I can see a few farms up ahead." she called down to Astrum.