SpiritOfSakura

~A Very Dark Tea~

Welcome, Akash!

I've added you to the waiting list.

UPDATES:

The Earl Grey and his mate produced a Black egg, which will hopefully go to heavenuniasus.

Just My Cup of Tea x A Very Dark Tea once again didn't produce an egg.

Edited by SpiritOfSakura

Updates!

The Earl Grey x A Darling Darjeeling produced a Black Tea egg, and I will be sending a PM to BringsTheSnow.

For the...third (?) week in a row now, Just My Cup of Tea x A Very Dark Tea failed to produce an egg.

UPDATES!

The Earl Grey has been bred again, and a transfer link for a Black Tea egg has been sent to BringsTheSnow.

A Very Dark Tea and his mate once again failed to produce an egg.

Edited by SpiritOfSakura

Username: Zeditha (both main site and forums)

Pair OR Generation request: Any! If it's EG, I'll make an EG lineage; if it's stair or spiral I'll continue that, and if it's 2g I'll try to do both. xd.png

I'll be gifting any eggs I breed for watermelon people in this project. smile.gif

I can wait for an egg, don't put me at a very high priority. I don't mind how long it takes.

Welcome, Zeditha! You've been added to the lists.

UPDATE:

A Very Dark Tea and their mate bred a Black Tea egg, and a PM has been sent to BringsTheSnow.

If they don't claim it by the time it hatches, it will be put up for grabs on this thread.

UPDATE.

Alright, so the dragon still has not been claimed and has now hatched. It's being put up here for any member to grab.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Hi there! I picked up this adorable hatchling, and will name it to fit the tea theme. happy.gif Thank you very much! :3

EDIT: I don't know if I should've posted watermelon somewhere with this kind of post.. but here it is anyway! xd.png

Edited by Namii

Username: NightmaresOpal, scroll in signature

Pair OR Generation request: a female black tea dragon to cross breed with him (if that's allowed).

Also, summer's a great time to eat watermelons.

@What: Welcome! (Hope you don't mind the nickname. ^^; )

I've added you to the waiting list.

I kinda forgot about the project...I'll be breeding the pairs and such momentarily.

------------

@Zeditha @BringsTheSnow @WhatWhoMeNever

Two Black Tea eggs!

I'm just gonna post the transfer links here; you guys (whichever two of you see this first) can grab them at your leisure.

Egg One

Egg Two

Edited by SpiritOfSakura

I also forgot about this lineage... anyways.

New Pair!

Male: Keemun Black Tea of China

Female: Soaring Butterfly

Freezing Allowed?: No....

Requests Allowed?: Yes.

This pair has had three children so far (including one I bred today), but I failed to realize that my scroll was locked, and so all three got auto-abandoned, and I don't know who has the first two.

watermelon Username: Death-By-CatBurger (scroll: 7th_utopia)

Pair OR Generation request: The Earl Grey x A Darling Darjeeling

Username: wingedwillow

Pair OR Generation request: watermelon A Very Dark Tea x Just My Cup of Tea

Edited by wingedwillow

Since this topic looks to be abandoned, I'm going to close this thread. Creator, if you ever want it re-opened please feel free to send me a PM.