SpiritOfSakura

~A Very Dark Tea~

Just sent Tiga's egg out.

@heavenuniasus: I have another 2nd-gen egg ready, but it's a Black Tea. Would you like it, or do you want to wait till the next breeding attempt to try and get a Black?

(Also, do you have a nickname I can call you by? Your username is long. xd.png)

I'll wait, for the Black egg. But if there isn't one within the next couple of attempts, I'll take a Black Tea. Oh, and you can just call me heaven.0

I'll wait, for the Black egg. But if there isn't one within the next couple of attempts, I'll take a Black Tea. Oh, and you can just call me heaven.0

All right. ^^

The other starter pair failed to produce an egg, so you'll have to wait at least another week, I'm afraid.

Edited by SpiritOfSakura

Got my starter egg, thank you^^ The baby hatched and is influenced male. Klick!

Now I just have to convince my dragons to breed him a nice little Black mate. Have to wait until tomorrow though, I have some experiments running and don't want the eggie caught up in an earthquake ohmy.gif

Edited by Glyndlamir

I have an egg to give away (i was trying for a black egg but since I already have the other i have no use for this one)

though if noone offers anything by the end of the day I will be abandoning it.... ok changing it so that anyone can grab it but if its still there by morning i will be abandoning it:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Zerhai

I've noticed that blacks are rather difficult to breed from this dragon combo. I've been trying on and off since I got a 3rd gen here, and I just keep getting black tea eggs. 0_o Is that normal?

I have an egg to give away (i was trying for a black egg but since I already have the other i have no use for this one)

I took this lovely egg. Thanks. It will be loved and named and so on. :-)

Edited by Jennie

I've noticed that blacks are rather difficult to breed from this dragon combo. I've been trying on and off since I got a 3rd gen here, and I just keep getting black tea eggs. 0_o Is that normal?

I think so...Black Teas are a lot more common so it would be harder to breed Blacks. Maybe it would work better if you tried a different pairing? Sometimes that helps. I have a SunsongxPurple pair, that refuses to give me Purples...out of 9 eggs I got one Purple and it gendered wrong -.-

I think so...Black Teas are a lot more common so it would be harder to breed Blacks. Maybe it would work better if you tried a different pairing? Sometimes that helps. I have a SunsongxPurple pair, that refuses to give me Purples...out of 9 eggs I got one Purple and it gendered wrong -.-

its bc black tea are still so much newer than the blacks and the fact that black is uncommon it simply makes it more difficult (i have the same problem trying to get a gold from a gold/Seragamma Wyvern combo for another lineage)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/uPWk5

Got a pretty stairstep 3rd gen. I want to make a nice arrow, so the egg is influenced, and I want to get another 2nd gen so they can make the arrow, so:

Username: Tiga

Pair OR Generation request: 2nd gen from Just my Cup of Tea x A Very Dark Tea OR a third gen female black tead, stairstep.

The second choice was a bit too picky, but I can do it myself if I get a second gen. Just wanted to see if I could make my life easier. xd.png

Ah.. I like this lineage, and I ought to turn myself from hunting in the habitats into making some beautiful lineage.

Username: Isanor

Pair OR Generation request: 2nd gen from The Earl Grey x A Darling Darjeeling

P.s: Banana is one of my favorite fruits. smile.gif

I'm still breeding my Black Teas and Blacks every week and still not a single Black -.-

Oh well, I'll keep on trying^^

Sorry I've been gone so long, everyone! Sort of went on unintended hiatus, and now uni's getting rather busy.

SO.

@Isanor: Adding you to the list.

@EVERYONE: Interest check! Is anyone still alive on here and still interested in this lineage? Please respond; I need to know before I start sending people eggs and such!

Edited by SpiritOfSakura

Great!

Isanor, I sent your egg.

@Heaven and @Tiga:

I just got a Black Tea egg from A Very Dark Tea x Just My Cup of Tea.

Heaven, I know you'd prefer a Black, and Tiga, you were preferring the more specific dragon you listed, yes?

So...I suppose I'm asking, which one of you, if either, would like it?

Great!

Isanor, I sent your egg.

@Heaven and @Tiga:

I just got a Black Tea egg from A Very Dark Tea x Just My Cup of Tea.

Heaven, I know you'd prefer a Black, and Tiga, you were preferring the more specific dragon you listed, yes?

So...I suppose I'm asking, which one of you, if either, would like it?

I need a tea from that pairing, so that can go to heaven. wink.gif

@ Sakura:

Got the lovely, thank you! I've influenced it male so I can start a checker with him.smile.gif

May I request another egg from the second pair? Just place me after Heaven and Tiga on the list. cool.gif

Username:Isanor

Pair OR Generation request: 2nd Gen Black from Just my Cup of Tea x A Very Dark Tea~

I would like to join this pretty lineage smile.gif

Username:sidmar

Pair OR Generation request: 2nd gen from The Earl Grey x A Darling Darjeeling

banana

Tiga: But...it is a Tea? Sorry, bit confused. tongue.gif

Isanor: Sure thing! You're on the list.

sidmar: Welcome! I've added you to the waiting list.

Everyone: Isanor mentioned to me that some members may not like inbreeding and such in their lineages, and suggested something that I think is a great idea.

Everyone can make, if they choose, one post to dedicate to keeping track of their projects/lineages for this thread, the details of them (what type of lineage, inbred or not, etc.), progress, and maybe a breeding list or something if they want.

This can either be a new post or a reuse of a previous post; it's up to you. Just let me know and I'll link to them on the first page (once I figure out how)!

Opinions on this idea?

Edited by SpiritOfSakura

Username: Razzyy

Pair OR Generation request: 2nd or 3rd Gen please.

so. I heard you leik bananananas.