SpiritOfSakura

~A Very Dark Tea~

Little Kotla has fully matured. Working on writing a description for her, for some reason I really want her described. She's a special little thing, and her code being so distinct probably helped.

I have a question on the rules for this lineage project. The rules state:

-All dragons must be named with a tea-ish theme.

Is that just direct descendant of this particular project? For example if I found another 3rd gen even with dragons of the correct color scheme, but none of them had a tea themed name, would any potential 4th gen offspring still count as dragons of the Tea project? Or do all dragons bred into the line at all levels have to have a tea-theme to their names?

Edited by Draketeeth

I made a banner smile.gif

It's kind of a rush job, I'll try again if I have time.

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=151842&st=0][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/Dt0dX7m.png][/URL]

Edited by I Want Cheese Dragon

Little Kotla has fully matured. Working on writing a description for her, for some reason I really want her described. She's a special little thing, and her code being so distinct probably helped.

I have a question on the rules for this lineage project. The rules state:

-All dragons must be named with a tea-ish theme.

Is that just direct descendant of this particular project? For example if I found another 3rd gen even with dragons of the correct color scheme, but none of them had a tea themed name, would any potential 4th gen offspring still count as dragons of the Tea project? Or do all dragons bred into the line at all levels have to have a tea-theme to their names?

Ooh, how cute!

As for your question, it's direct descendants only. (Mate names that fit the theme are nice too, but not necessary UNLESS you're adding them as an official pair.)

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=151842&st=0][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/Dt0dX7m.png][/URL]

Hello, random person! *waves* xd.png

Thanks for the banner! It looks awesome! I'll add it to the front page~

user posted image

Pretty Banner!

Username: Forum name is Delphiniuma and scroll name is Someone_Who_Dances_With_The_Wi

Pair OR Generation request: 2nd Or 3rd gen is fine. No specific pair.

Username:On the forums, it's Oasis, on DC, it's kittycaty

Pair OR Generation request: The Earl Grey x A Darling Darjeeling

(I have a pair I can mate to make a mate for the egg)

user posted image

Hello! A tea lover here, who'd like to join. tongue.gif

Username: Pavasaris, but my scroll name is SpringTurner

Btw: I saw a dapper penguin the other day. Very cute. laugh.gif

Welcome, Pavasaris! ^-^

Just a note to both you and Oasis: the last breeding attempt of the pair produced nothing, so you'll have to wait a bit longer. Sorry. sad.gif

Username: Tiga (Scroll name: Tigacat)

Pair OR Generation request: The Earl Grey x A Darling Darjeeling, Second Gen!

I met Bob, a dapper penguin on the street today.

Gah I tried to breed s mare for my egg but I didn't get the right breed>.<

At least they didn't refuse.

My little egg is now a beautiful dragon. And it even has a mate. However, I think I forgot to influence my Dark Tea dragon when it was an egg, so the pattern of the lineage will be a spiral. I have an egg now (of the right breed biggrin.gif ) if anyone wants it, just PM me.

Happy Holidays by the way!

Username: heavenuniasus, both on the forums and on DC

Pair OR Generation request: 2nd gen, preferably black egg (as I already have a CB Tea that would make a good mate, if both gender correctly

Hannah banana

Edited by heavenuniasus

*headdesk*

So sorry, guys! I forgot about this project again...(more importantly, I forgot that there was someone left on the waiting list.) DX

@heavenuniasus: You seem to be missing something in your application. Please reread the rules and try again. smile.gif

Username: Glyndlamir

May I request 2nd Gens from other members as well? I'd like to make an EG lineage, so having more 2nd Gens would help a lot.

Almost forgot: bananas ^^

Edited by Glyndlamir

Username: heavenuniasus, both on the forums and on DC

Pair OR Generation request: 2nd gen, preferably black egg (as I already have a CB Tea that would make a good mate, if both gender correctly

Hannah banana

Sorry, I forgot.

Added you two...will get to breeding later. At the moment it's getting close to 4 in the morning where I am and I still need to get some readings done for class.

@Glyndlamir: You can request from other members, no problem! You just have to have your "starter egg" from one of the first gen pairs.

However, if you want 2nd gens from pairs other than the starting pairs for this lineage, they (and their parents) won't "officially" count as Dark Tea dragons as per the rules, and if you're doing an EG line it may (or not, I could be wrong here) be easier to breed the 2nd gens yourself.

If you could make sense of that then that's good, because I feel like I'm rambling a bit due to being tired. xd.png

Edited by SpiritOfSakura

Added you two...will get to breeding later. At the moment it's getting close to 4 in the morning where I am and I still need to get some readings done for class.

@Glyndlamir: You can request from other members, no problem! You just have to have your "starter egg" from one of the first gen pairs.

However, if you want 2nd gens from pairs other than the starting pairs for this lineage, they (and their parents) won't "officially" count as Dark Tea dragons as per the rules, and if you're doing an EG line it may (or not, I could be wrong here) be easier to breed the 2nd gens yourself.

If you could make sense of that then that's good, because I feel like I'm rambling a bit due to being tired. xd.png

Thanks^^

I'l breed the pairs I have, of course, but if I want to go above 3rd Gen I think it would be faster if I don't have to raise a bunch of CBs first. So only the ones directly related to the original pair are dark teas, right?

Just sent Tiga's egg out.

@heavenuniasus: I have another 2nd-gen egg ready, but it's a Black Tea. Would you like it, or do you want to wait till the next breeding attempt to try and get a Black?

(Also, do you have a nickname I can call you by? Your username is long. xd.png)

My tea grew up! I have a female black, although she is already in another lineage project, the Hunger Games one and her name can't be changed. Off to hunt!

Here it is: The name is quite lengthy.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6zITy