SpiritOfSakura

~A Very Dark Tea~

Welcome to all new members!

Well, now I am sure that it can take quite a while to get a 4th gen., hopefully my pair is more cooperative next week rolleyes.gif

I am still aiming for a 5th gen but that's all still up in the air dry.gif

Even though it says I'm locked, I only have 3 eggs if anyone has a baby.

@Torexi: Sorry, forgot to mention this earlier...

I bred one pair for an egg for another member who was on the waiting list for that pair specifically, and then the other pair didn't cooperate. Otherwise you'd have an egg by now. I'll be able to breed them again in four days...

Sorry it's taking a bit longer than expected. ^^;

Update: My egg hatched happy.gif It's a beautiful Black Tea named French Roast. As soon as I can find a CB Black, I'll list as a donor with my pair.

Also, I realized that I am the only guy in this lineage project. xd.png

It ok, it happens. Dragons can be sooooooo picky sometimes, and especally when they know their offspring are desireable. Just wanted to maje sure i wasn't forgotten about.

Also i have a cb tea and a cb black both pestering me about who gets to make pretty babies (if the eggy turns out to be female).

And after I get my first pair I would like to become a donor.

Update with me: I'm starting my freshman year of highschool and things are getting realllllllly busy. sad.gif And I STILL cannot find a CB Black >_<

Update with me: I'm starting my freshman year of highschool and things are getting realllllllly busy. sad.gif And I STILL cannot find a CB Black >_<

Same situation here, my holiday's ending sad.gif

Back to the important bit,

New Pair!

Male: Teastains In The Cloth

Female: Ciel's Favourite Brand

Freezing Allowed?: Yes, but tell me first

Requests Allowed?: Yes

Edited by LoveLoveNightmare

@Torexi: Added your pair!

@Nightmare: Could you add the links to your pair please? smile.gif

sorry, was having-and still is-exams and didnt log on much, anyway, I updated the post so all should be fine and dandy.

@Nightmare: No worries...I've got a few exams coming up as well (just had one yesterday actually).

I think I've updated everything...let me know if I've missed something!

Also, if anyone wants to request an egg, go ahead! There aren't any new members, so no starter eggs to breed...

Edited by SpiritOfSakura

Oh dear. I think I sorta forgot about this lineage. Why do I seem to keep doing that with projects?

Anyways...I supposed this would be a good time to have a "continued interest" check.

So...is everyone still interested in being in this lineage? Yes? No?

Username: Draketeeth

Pair OR Generation request: 3rd or 2nd gen even if possible, please smile.gif No specific pair.

This is a neat idea, I'm gonna feel like such a dapper penguin owning one happy.gif If there's a problem with my app, please let me know so I can make amends. This is the first time I've seen this lineage project.

im still here, though i haven't bred much of anything with well any of my lineages

edit: since i had not bred anything in a while: 3rd gen eg, black tea

descended from both main pairs!

Edited by Zerhai

Zerhai, thank you for sending an egg my direction. Kotla is picked up and snuggled down among my other eggs.

Now the trick will be to breed a mate for it happy.gif

I'm also still around and didn't forget about my Tea dragons^^.

Well, here is the newest lineage offspring I can offer. I am not satisfied with it since the mother should be a Black dragon and not a Black Tea dragon but I was getting impatient rolleyes.gif

Here it is.

I'm also still around and didn't forget about my Tea dragons^^.

Well, here is the newest lineage offspring I can offer. I am not satisfied with it since the mother should be a Black dragon and not a Black Tea dragon but I was getting impatient rolleyes.gif

Here it is.

Ooh, very pretty. ^^

Username: forum name is victini, scroll name is catspwndogs29

Pair OR Generation request: gen 2 or 3 is fine!! also, dapper penguin.