bluemoondreams

your dream dragon

I'm sure we all have one or two or more so come on whats your dream dragon? Or if you've already caught it then do say. Since I'm quite new I'm not to sure what my dream dragon is yet, so maybe this will give me some ideas.

My dream dragons are: neglected, CB gold/silver, 2nd gen shimmer/tinsel, spriter's alt (never going to happen laugh.gif).

A pack of Paper dragons, so I can name them after paper-related song lyrics. Just imagine: "This Paper Heart Is Lost In Fire"(Aiden Grimshaw, Misty Eye), "Unfold Your Paper Heart And Wear It On Your Sleeve"(Owl City, Tidal Wave) "Paper-Hangar Skyline", "Wallpaper Airplane"(both Sky Sailing, Captains Of The Sky)...

A black Sweetling named Count D. That would be so epic.

My dream dragons are the Frill and Old Pink dragons. But they're retired, so I probably will never get either one...

I really want a 2nd gen Royal Blue from the shadow walker spriter alts for my personal royal blue x shadow walker lineage c:

A chocolate dragon.

A pizza dragon.

A purple and green dragon that is only on my scroll.

..Oh wait are these supposed to be real??

A 2nd gen Gold Tinsel from male Tinsel - pretty much the only dragon I am missing(/missing an agreement on). smile.gif I doubt it'll work, but who knows, maybe one day... ^^

Neglected and Zombie are the only ones I don't have, I think. (and Val 2013, but I hope to get that next year - and Gold Shimmer, but I hope to get that too soon)

Doubt I will get either of them though, as I don't want to risk killing anything - and trading for them is pretty much impossible.

I once saw an orca dragon. That's my dream dragon. Please come true.

An old pink, a nice lineaged frill (i have one, but the lineage is ugly), a neglected and all of my dragon request dragons which consits of the space crystal dragons and the mocking wyverns

I want a Sweetling in every color of the rainbow. xd.png

(I also want furred dragons that look like my version of dimar. Western bodies (and alts with leather wings, feathered wings, and different tail rudders), long ears, short fur over the body but longer at the chest/cheek/legs, furry mane, tail tuft, awesome telepathic and telekinetic powers... Yes, I do want sprites of my alien babies. smile.gif )

My dream dragons are the Frill and Old Pink dragons. But they're retired, so I probably will never get either one...

This. And every Spriter's alt and the black Sweetling.

I think it would be really neat to be one of the lucky winners of a prize dragon (a Tinsel, a Shimmer, or some future prize dragon) just because, wow, what an honor to go from being one of many users to owning one of just a few special dragons.

My other dream dragon (which I have much better chances of obtaining someday) is a CB Gold. I have a pair of CB Silvers, one male and one female, which I caught myself - but I've literally only once ever seen a CB Gold in the cave. And it seems like people have been catching them a lot lately! *pouts* I just need to be patient...one day I'll get one.

Well, one of my dream dragons is happily residing on my scroll now, since the birthday release. I've wanted more metallic dragons for a long time, and especially copper dragons. biggrin.gif

My other dream dragon would be to be the principal sprite artist for a prize dragon. That would be SUPER! (prize dragons are shiny! Did I mention that I really like shiny things?) Oh, and to sprite a shiny Halloween dragon. I love Halloween dragons. Combining shiny and Halloween would also be a blast.

Second-gen Silver Tinsel and Silver Shimmer from Guardian.

Both of which I have <3 The Tinsel was a gift, the Shimmer was a trade (TJ, breed your darn Thuweds or I'll never be able to pay the darling breeder back D: ). In addition, they're opposite genders and didn't refuse each other.

Now my dream would be something I sprited. Seeing as all my sprites have been rotting on the completed list, some for years now, though...

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

A dark themed Valentine dragon, I *love* the Alt Sweetling and Spriter Alt ones that are black/pink/grey/red so very much.

Golden wyvern but I already have the egg now so all I need to do is make it into an adult.

(I also want furred dragons that look like my version of dimar. Western bodies (and alts with leather wings, feathered wings, and different tail rudders), long ears, short fur over the body but longer at the chest/cheek/legs, furry mane, tail tuft, awesome telepathic and telekinetic powers... Yes, I do want sprites of my alien babies. smile.gif )

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. I'm going to teach myself to sprite so that I can make a Dimar dragon and then pester TJ09 until he releases it.

Ooooh, and dragons styled after the Vocaloids would be EPIC. Just imagine: purple with a mane for Gakupo, dark blue and white with really gorgeous, swallow-like wings for Kaito, mischievous little yellow dragons (pygmies?) for Rin/Len, etc... *imagines having an actual Kaito dragon on my scroll* OMGEEEE! That's it - I'm becoming a spriter biggrin.gif

PS: Kaito is the guy in my avatar. Wouldn't he look even more beautiful as a dragon? Come on - you know you agree...