Corvidae

Interesting Physical Traits!

For the girls with no hips and feel like they are often mistaken for boys from the back .... while I know not everyone will have this, but I had the same thing too. When you become sexually active, this usually changes. The body goes Hey I could get pregnant one day and makes adjustments. Not that you'll necessarily be on Maxim's 100 Most Curvy Ladies list ... just as an FYI.

I wish someone would better educate Caucasians that when we have close set almond eyes its a good chance we are displaying a native American genetic trait. I now get why so many Asian and other cultures with almond eyes end up getting plastic surgery. Because I didn't have the normal normal eye arch crease, I assume I just had some abnormality. Didn't learn that it was a leftover genetic remnant from my two full blooded Cherokee great grandmother's. So I have Ashe blonde / brown hair, and hazel almond eyes.

Now that I know I would never change them. I just wish there wasn't such a world wide bias that one eye shape is superior to others.

The earlobe of my left ear is "attached", but the earlobe of my right ear is "unattached". Always thought that was pretty odd.

Long fingers. They would say that I should play piano. I have to rhythm so I quit. Piano playing is extremely important when you're Chinese. (sorry mom, I can't play to save my life.)

Long toes. It's bad when I'm only NEARLY 5 feet 1 inch. I wear 6.5. Not pretty.

I know I won't grow. My female cousins are all around 5 feet. dry.gif

Straight black hair. It's SO boring. I try to curl it but it never stays in shape. My friends think that I'm lucky. sleep.gif

Doctor says I got scoliosis. Not cool.

I have a heart shaped birthmark on my back.

I had my right ear removed completely when I was 20, now just have the outer ear shell. But my left ear overcompensated, and I hear better than most people with two good ears.

My hands and feet are so tiny, that my nails are like that of a small child. I can't wear adult fake nails, they are too big.

I naturally float in water. I don't need to tread to stay up, I just float. Straight up, not on my back either.

And natayah, don't blame Caucasians for what other cultures decide is perfect beauty. Blame the culture that emphasizes that.

Edited by Riverwillows

My ears are too small for my age, I can't even wear earbuds.

I have a large birthmark on my right thigh.

There is nothing interesting about me here.

I can keep on eye still and move the other.

I can lick my elbow.

I can vibrate my eyes(can result in eyes hurting, though. D:)

My hair is straight, but curves out wards on the ends.

My hair is uber-soft and easy to brush.

You know when you bend your finger, the 2/3rd part is crooked?

I can make that part on my right index finger completely straight without touching it.

I can make a popping sound with my right index finger.

I have a large nose and tiny ears. >.>

I can lick my nose. c:

I'm growing in my wisdom teeth(At age 12. ._.).

Abnormally large canine teeth(Woof).

I can make my nostrils expand... o-o

Yeah. xd.png

Oh, and I forgot to add:

I can beat a LOT of people at staring contests. And it creeps them out.

Edited by KuraiPokemon065

I can lick my elbow.

I can lick my nose. c:

I'm growing in my wisdom teeth(At age 12. ._.).

I can make my nostrils expand... o-o

I actually can do/have those things, too.

Along with the "Licking your nose" thing, I can lick my chin.

I have a few more that I forgot last time(s?):

~If I had contacts, I'd only need to wear them in my left ear.

~If I were to sweat, my lip would be the first that I would notice was sweating.

~I have two moles on my forearm that seem to make a :/ face when I bend my arm.

~At random spots on my body, a hair will grow so that it curls around in a loop. It actually grows into my skin. It doesn't hurt, but it's annoying.

~I can see a tiny rainbow if I squint correctly =3

Oh, I forgot about birthmarks. I have one shaped like a Zoroark on the upper part(thigh?) of my right leg =D

Edited by animals4501

Well, I was born crossed eyed and had to wear glasses until I was about 13. The day before seventh grade was supposed to start, I told my mom I wasn't going to wear my glasses. So she was all, "Ok..." and I didn't. I haven't had to wear them since. c: However, I can now cross my eyes at will, so I have full control over it.

In sixth grade I was getting prepped for braces, and I had the butterfly contraption put on the roof of my mouth. Well, they set it too low, and it rested against my tongue for a long time and gradually cut into it. So now I have this deep recess in my tongue, and everyone thinks I have two tongues. It's amusing to freak people out with it. |D

Uh, in terms of birthmarks, I have one in the shape of a flying bird. (You know, the ones you draw as a little kid that look like m's?) And it's on my butt. >>

I have a small surface chip on one of my front teeth from when I was like 4 years old. I had thrown a tantrum (according to my parents) and slammed my face against the hard wood floor and broke my front tooth in half. Had to get the rest of it pulled. It didn't grow in for 7 years, but when it did, it had that little chip on it. u_u

I'm part Mediterranean, so all the freckles on my arms have pairs biggrin.gif I used to call them my little snake bites.