Corvidae

Interesting Physical Traits!

So I haven't seen this anywhere...hopefully it's not a duplicate! I checked this time! xd.png

Does anyone have any interesting or unique physical traits? ^^

For me, I have these:

*Oddly colored eyes that are brownish-greenish-gold...yeah. Weird colors. xd.png

*Crooked shoulders. (scoliosis :c )

*Thin waist, large hips...I have a pretty figure in my opinion. c:

*Naturally thin hair. I personally hate it but people are always telling me "I'm so jealous of your hair! I hate having thick hair!".

*Sharp canine teeth...my bottom canines are considerably longer/sharper than my other teeth. I look like an orc or a reverse vampire! xd.png

*MANY scars from numerous accidents/injuries. I'm really clumsy. :s I think scars are beautiful, if they were not purposely created.

So feel free to post yours! ^^

I have long slim fingers, I presume they'd be good for playing the piano if I was musical (which I'm sadly not). My nails are kinda long, too, and not just the part which grows but the base as well. I think it's quite pretty actually.

I also have long legs and arms, as I'm told, and a slender figure in general (despite eating horribly and not exercising) due to turbo-metabolism. (But no muscle mass to speak of, so it's still not so great.)

And my teeth are also a bit large/elongated. That's not very pretty though. dry.gif My brother makes fun of my front teeth all the time.

Talking about it like that, I feel like Slenderman or something xd.png

Orlageddon, you're just like me! But, I also can bend my legs completely backward (So I can do the shoe-phone without taking off my shoe), I can dislocate my thumbs and pop them back at will (No pain, no using the other hand to pull it!), and I can make this weird noise with my throat. It's like a running car with bleach as the motor oil in a blender. Oh, and I can itch the un-itchable spot on your back without a backsratcher, just my arm.

Hmm...I guess it's unusual that I'm so thin, because with the way I eat and never exercise, I should be a lot bigger than I am. I just have a ridiculously fast metabolism.

I'm really pale. I haven't met anyone paler than me. It's practically impossible for me to tan - I get burnt after just ten minutes in the sun, and once the sunburn fades, I'm back to pale.

I have bony boy-hips. They're really annoying, but my tiny waist kinda balances that out.

And I have big feet. I'm nearly 15 years old, 5 feet tall, slim, but my shoe size ranges from a 7 to an 8 (women's sizes, of course). Every other petite girl I know wears size 5, maybe 6, shoes. D:

Since all the physical traits I just listed are mostly negative things, I guess I'll add something unusual that I like about myself - I've been told that I have really long eyelashes. Even when I'm not wearing makeup, people have said to me 'Are you wearing mascara? Because your eyelashes are super long.' And my mom has told me that when I was a baby, somebody thought I had fake eyelashes because they were so long and thick.

Edited by glamoursea2

@iluvdna: I can reach pretty much any spot on my back, too. It's pretty cool xd.png

I wish I wouldn't tan in the sun. I like being pale white but summer keeps ruining it :|

Well until I had them capped, I did have an extra set of canines - in the right position to be Vampire Fangs.

Also my eyes seem to change color slightly depending on what color top I wear - very odd...

Well my hair is apparently "emo" (idk how...)

Umm... My right canine tooth is a lot bigger than the left... O.o

My fingernails DON'T GROW. They are stubs.

I have unusually long toes. I call them finger toes. :3

I should be pretty chubby (because of the way I eat), but for some reason I'm extremely skinny. I'm actually 9 pounds underweight for my age.

I have a scar on my lip from when I tried to feed my dog a milkbone when I was 4... Didn't end well. tongue.gif

Well, for one thing, the fingers of my left hand have scars down each digit. When I was 3 or 4, my hand was sucked up by a vacuum and somehow it left scars. *shrugs*

(I don't really remember it, but that's what my parents say happened and they have photos. tongue.gif )

I think everything else is pretty normal. My ponytail does have a mind of its own though, and no matter how I tie it back it always flips over my left shoulder after a couple of hours, even pulling the band around. I recenter it down my back, and it flips around again. Whatever.

I also have really long fingers- I've always been told to play piano. Or be a hand model (which I always argue against because of the scars).

Kind of like glamoursea, I'm really pale and don't really tan. I'm also really thin and long-legged, but about 5'6". I've also got very narrow shoulders that make it hard to find shirts that fit. Pretty average, imo.

Edited by Dimar

I'm very flexible. I'm also very athletic; in many cases, I've actually gotten a lot farther ahead of people in agility courses by finding shortcuts and stuff that other people can't see.

My toes are reeeally long.

I can force myself to burp at any time.

I can also force my right shoulder to make a popping noise.

I can move my knees in positions that would either be impossible, really painful, or really hard to do to other people.

I have an inconsistency in toenail shape.

My hair is so heavy that it looks straight.(Apparently, my hair is naturally curly)

I have a narrow face.

I have long, narrow feet.

Two of my lower molars are shaped like canine teeth. Yeah, I don't know what happened there =/

I already grew in my wisdom teeth (I'm 13!)

I can force myself to burp at any time.

This. Will save the world one day... Jkjk. I wish I could do that! I can hardly burp, let alone do it on command...

I have a scar on the back of my right hand that looks like a backwards 7. Bottom part was from falling off of a tree, top part was from my brother smashing a cellphone into my hand.

Other than that, I can't think of anything unique about the physical appearance of me. x'D

This. Will save the world one day... Jkjk. I wish I could do that! I can hardly burp, let alone do it on command...

xd.png

That made me laugh. It really did.

The only thing I regret about that ability is that I've no practical use for it xd.png

xd.png

That made me laugh. It really did.

The only thing I regret about that ability is that I've no practical use for it xd.png

Try having a huge canine, then a tiny canine. It makes eating a very awkward action. I look like like an idiot. tongue.gif

Do birthmarks count as "interesting"? If so, I have a birthmark on my right hip that looks like a <3 (literally, a sideways heart)

Uhm... what else...

Since I'm really flexible, my natural sitting position is actually a yoga pose lol (something like this, except without the weird hand-thing)

I'm always told I have really tiny hands, fingers, feet, toes, and ears. Not sure if that's a bad thing or not, but yeah.

I can wiggle my ears together and individually, but doing so sometimes makes me wiggle a large part of my scalp tongue.gif I, too, have sharp canines. I used to be called a vampire for them, heh.

I have scars that look like they're from cutting, but they're actually from baking! I tend to burn my arms and wrists and hands on the oven while I bake things. Nobody ever expects that.

Oh, and I can see almost every major vein and artery from my neck, down both arms, and down to my chest. I can see a lot of veins and arteries down my legs, but not as much as the top of my body. I'm not albino either, so it's a little freaky for some people.

Faetan, I have that, too. I can see every vein my body has. Apparently my blood pressure in them is super low, as they have no pulse or resistance. In fact, the only trace of a pulse I have is in my tonsils...

I also have a huge tube-shaped object protruding from my brain and through my skull while still being under the scalp. Not sure if it's a skull deformity, a huge vein or a Neurax Worm. smile.gif . To others it's not very noticeable, unless you give me a Tick-Check.

Oh, I forgot about birthmarks! xd.png I have one the size of a clementine in the middle of my chest, right next to my heart. A lot of people ask me, "Have you had heart surgery?"...they're surprised when I tell them it's a birthmark and not a scar!

Faetan: I have that too, my skin is naturally pale...we got bored one day at school and looked at each others' veins to see if they were different. Everyone had green & light veins...I have blue and purple. They think I'm a vampire now... xd.png

EDIT: To add to my veins, I also have very low blood volume. It takes at least 20 minutes to do a single blood draw for me! My blood is almost black and it's very thick/syrupy. And just from one blood draw, they take so much of what little blood I have that I nearly faint. I have to have food after a blood test.

Edited by Corvidae

Hm...I suppose I'll list some stuff ._.'

-I have a teeny rounded scar on my right hand because some ash fell onto my hand when I was paying my respects to a relative.

-My skin is darker than anyone else in my family, aside from my aunt.

-I have many bug bite scars ; ;

-I have a swim suit tan. (does this even count?!)

-there's more stuff that I don't remember...

Edited by XiaoChibi

Aside from the boobs, I have a bony, masculine body. No curves anywhere and my muscles show very easily.

I used to tan, but now my skin is so pale that I just burn. Not that I have a problem with that... I hate tanning.

I have a lot of scars, but the most noticeable one is on my left eyebrow. All I remember is I needed stitches there in kindergarten.

I can make my eyes vibrate.

The veins in my left wrist look like a web. I've only ever seen that in one other person; usually they branch.

Also I've had people tell me my eyes are the bluest they've ever seen, but they just look dark blue to me.

Hmm

I think I've got a really round face. Also I have a mole on my cheek that i hate and my eyes are super super pale blue to the point that they're basically gray.

Also my nails grow at the speed of a jet.

Oh and my fingers are double jointed.

Edited by Switch

Well until I had them capped, I did have an extra set of canines - in the right position to be Vampire Fangs.

Also my eyes seem to change color slightly depending on what color top I wear - very odd...

ohmy.gif My eyes seem to do that too

Anyway, my weight fluctuates depending on what time it is. I am 5 feet tall and I weigh 93-95 pounds. I never have to excercise. I once ate 4 BOWLS OF ICE CREAM and did not gain a single ounce. When I tell people that the get jealous.

Plus, my hair is like lightning when I get a haircut. I have to get a haircut every 3 months because it grows super fast and is thick. I hate it tongue.gif

I also can turn one of my feet completely backwards.

ohmy.gif My eyes seem to do that too

That's because the light from your shirt reflects off your eyes.

hm... lets see...

both my arms are double jointed (maybe I should figure out how to get a video of it sometime...)

my eyes are hazel, but! They tend to change color. The color can range from a super super light, very bright, sky blue... to a pale grey, to a dark grey, to a dark blue, to a very bright and rich emerald green, to hazel to a weird blue-green color that is kinda dark turquoise in a way. They change depending on the weather, my mood and what I wear.

my fingernails are practically unbreakable. They're a pain to cut and grow super fast... people say they're made of titanium :/ I say that if they actually were, I'd have a harder time cutting them.

my hair grows like crazy still even though I stopped growing in 6th grade. It's also moderately thin but is "poker straight" (completely straight without me ever having to do anything to it) and no matter what I do to my hair (4 cans of hairspray later perhaps?) it goes back to straight in a minute exactly. :/

I'm 5ft 3in tall and used to be the tallest person in my whole middle school and elementary school (they were big schools) until 6th grade... then I was one of the shortest.

I have a section of skin that is 3 layers less than normal on the side of my right wrist in the shape of a dolphin.... it's always been like that- even when I was first born, my parents say.

Edited by Dragonhatchling

I have a section of skin that is 3 layers less than normal on the side of my right wrist in the shape of a dolphin.... it's always been like that- even when I was first born, my parents say.

Lucky, I wish I had a dolphin mark somewhere on my skin. All I have is a birthmark on my right arm that now looks like a raptor claw if I look at it right. I also happen to have a burn that popped (this happened a few months ago) and if you look at it right, it looks like a bird.