Ever-Dream

Who's your favorite band?

Who is your favorite band?  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love Linkin Park and Breaking Benjamin. <3 It's too bad Chevelle wasn't on the poll, though. I guess they are not well-known enough.

Either way, I voted Linkin Park. Woot! :D

Other: Blackmore's Night.

Also Metallica, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Simon and Garfunkel, Kiss, and the Scorpions.

If solo artists count, add in Loreena McKennitt, Heather Alexander/Alexander Adams, David Bowie, and Leslie Fish.

Of those in the poll, Papa Roach.

My favorite band is Rise Against, closely followed right now by Seether and Theory of a Deadman. And my current favorite song though is from none of them, but is Whispers in the Dark, by Skillet but I also adore, and in no particular order:

Five Finger Death Punch

Pop Evil

Trapt

3 Doors Down

Meat Loaf

Nonpoint

Janus

Shinedown

Avenged Sevenfold

Saliva

Nickelback

Thousand Foot Krutch

Stone Sour

Disturbed

Thirty Seconds to Mars

Breaking Benjamin

Incubus

Three Days Grace

Bon Jovi

Lordi

Metallica

Black Stone Cherry

The Offspring

All That Remains

Puddle of Mudd

That's just a few from the top of my head. The list goes on. X3

Interesting choice of bands for a poll that technically includes all bands in existence. laugh.gif My choice is: other, namely Finntroll.

Coheed and Cambria

Of Montreal

The Residents

Franz Ferdinand

Eels

Echo and The Bunnymen

I'm also rather fond of Matisyahu, Bishop Allen, and MGMT, and I listen to Gorillaz and Daft Punk on occasion. :V

You can't reduce my Musical interests to one band, that's just impossible rolleyes.gif

Here are some of my favourite bands:

Hollywood Undead

Three Days Grace

Sum 41

SR-71

Abingdon Boys School

heidi.

Falling In Reverse

Stillste Stund

Solo artists I adore are Damien Rice, Rachael Yamagata, Adele, Vienna Teng, Ludwig Hirsch, Georg Kreisler and Klaus Nomi. I could also list all composer I like but that would go too far.

@Qwackie: I just listened to some of their songs and so far I love them although I am not really into Metal. biggrin.gif

While I do love Linkin Park I also love Skillet and Imagine Dragons.

Right now I am in love with "Radioactive"

@Flaviel

I love your Code Geass icon. that was one of my top 5 fav anime of all time.

Edited by Syiren

im not really on the band wagon(haha pun), but a few of my favourite artists are

skrillex

deadmau5

daft punk

ke$ha (my waifu)

my chemical romance

and idk other than that i listen to a lot of scattered DJs and independent mixers

My top 3 - can't cut the list down more than that biggrin.gif - old bands are, in order:

The Beatles

The Monkees

The Beach Boys

Top 3 new bands, in order:

AFI

Disturbed & Linkin Park

And then there's the five million bands I also love but don't consider my top favourites...

Changes from moment to moment really. Arctic Monkeys, Enter Shikari, Foo Fighters, Linkin Park, Muse, Phoenix, Volbeat & White Lies are probably top contenders for my all-time favorite band.

Oh geez, I voted Other because I didn't see The Beatles on the list. I'd meant to put them in the comments. xd.png Goodness, I'm not very perceptive. Anyway, yes. They are hands-down my favorite band of all time and I don't think it's possible that anyone can kick them out of their spot at my #1.

My Chemical Romance comes in at a proud second.

Other :/ Not really a band but a very talented musician Emilie Autumn and her crumpets that perform beside her on stage. She is in my avatar. Met her a few years back. Just was planning on going to the show and these two girls had to leave after the show and gave me and my sis VIP. We got to see her play her violin in a very small group and drank tea with her.

Five Finger Death Punch and A Day To Remember, although I voted Disturbed in the poll cause I do love them and David's side band Device which I've been listening to since Disturbed went on hiatus.