Ever-Dream

Who's your favorite band?

Who is your favorite band?  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ask me a year ago; my answer would be Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, and Paramore. Typical pop-punk-rock lover =P

But these days I'm really loving Brand New and Arctic Monkeys. I feel like such a tumblr cliche by admitting that, lol, but I honestly adore them. They are definitely my top two favorite bands. Third favorite at the moment is The Neighbourhood, a recent addition to my music library, but a band I have quickly fallen in love with. Their songs all have a similar haunting-yet-comforting feeling that I really like.

They aren't really a band, they're a girl group, but I love Little Mix so much. wub.gif

I chose other. I love the band metal band Rammstein.

Rammstein indeed! user posted image

I'm so tempted to say The Who just because of the name of this topic, it wouldn't even be that much of a lie biggrin.gif

I still must choose Yes, because it's definitely my favorite one! Other really good candidates were Irish Stew of Sindidun, Genesis and Haken smile.gif

the beatles ofcourse!

i also like:

one direction

the rolling stones

ac/dc

pink floyd

beachboys

Edited by gad786

Panic! At the Disco for life man.

I'm drowning in their new album I love it so much.

I choose other: my favorite is a tie between margot and the nuclear so and so's and radiohead.

Edited by thememequeen

I could never choose one for my favorite with anything but as of late, I've mainly been listening to A Day to Remember, Fall Out Boy, Five Finger Death Punch, and Disturbed.

I have many other bands that if i listed them all you'd never get to the end. but a few are: Pierce the Veil, Halsey, Twenty One Pilots, P!ATD, and Fall Out Boy

I'm a total Daft Punk loser. I'm a sucker for robots and their brilliant music doesn't help. :P Not to mention that their retrofuturistic helmet designs are freakin' awesome.

The lore surrounding the robots can be pretty fun too.

don't talk to me about Electroma. or actually pls do.

<PIG> is definitely my favorite band. Technically more of a one person project other people help with, like Nine Inch Nails (also an industrial band), but \[T]/

I just really like Opeth a lot. The early death metal as well as the later progressive metal/rock. Bloodbath, Edge of Sanity, Uriah Heep, and Pentangle are honorable mentions.

Celldweller is my all time fave, but it's just one guy, and I'm not sure that qualifies as a band lol.

In which case, Project 86 is my favourite band biggrin.gif

Breaking Benjamin atm. Also Nightwish is still my favorite tongue.gif

I like the Emo Trinity bands (Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco) as well as Motorhead, The Beatles, AC/DC, Green Day, and some Pierce The Veil and Marilyn Manson.