guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

Well, I'm off into the world of Skyrim with my trusty Skyrim guide. If I'm not back in a few hours, don't send help. I'll be too buisy being a bad censorkip.gif battlemage

Am I the only one having trouble reading MW's pink text?

No, I am too, I forgot to use hot pink in all but Sparsus's first post.

And Battlemage barely even qualifies as a hobby, it's like calling yourself "Lord of the Dance".

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I said 'bad censorkip.gif battlemage' and I'm a lot better than those guys. They don't even use armor or weapons. They also can't use all the elements, summon minions, or turn into a werewolf.

See, here's the problem with mages in Skyrim: they're too weak! Since in Skyrim you can get a character to master every stat, mages have a lot less health in later levels. Combine that with the fact that you can get armor to reduce mana costs to zero, it means starting off as a thief or swordsman is much more effective. Unless you can't be bothered to get a max level character.

I do not have Skyrim, but I watched my friend through most of his playthrough, he just put all his energy into slow and powerful weapons. Which worked great early on, but as the enemies got better he ended up having to put a lot into HP since he could not hit as much as them. (He still won, but it took him ages of grinding.)

And Narath, you are gaining on me!

That is why I'm not a full on mage. I am half mage, half fighter. I go in, hands blazing and sword bloody. Sometimes I go in claws and maw bloody cause I'm a werewolf. Rawr.

Gaining on you?

Edit: Sassafras, noooooooo!

Edited by Narath

I'm also a werewolf and I use a shield and war axe, decapitating foes left and right

I killed all those bandits without mercy. And the dwemer as well as the falmer. All will feel the wrath of the arch-mage!

Edit: fricken dwemer centurion!

Edit 2: nice Shiba.

Edited by Narath

You should see my newest post in 'Dying Dynasties'. Two memes/tropes in one post!

Edited by Shibadruid

Well, my parents just came back and kicked me off the TV. What now?

IDK. I just caused something to explode in another RP, though. Explosions are cool.

Did your character do a slow motion jump of awesomeness away from the explosion?

No. But he wished he had a pair of dark sunglasses to put on as he walked away, though.

I have some.

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

This is going to be ... interesting. I've never focused on more than one RP before, and when Moonbeam remakes hers, I'll have four characters in three different RPs. That'll be a challenge.[/RAMBLE]

Edited by Shibadruid

Well everyone left Iktria alone in the forest, she probably had a "smart" moment that let her get out, though she could have cared less about whether she was stuck in the forest or not.

If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what will it become?*

It will simply become wet

mad.gif You're supposed to let people guess!

You'd think the males developing feelings would show interest to Cerise. I almost called her 'What's her name'. Oh dear.