guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

A war is going on soon between the hatchlings... I wonder which hatchling is on what side?

Alatum will just be on whatever side Daralis is on.

Edited by Narath

All I know is that Troulce will get himself killed in the war if it means that his side will win. He's zealous like that.

Redwing is her own side.

Sparsus is going to follow Troulce whether he likes it or not.

Iktria is too dumb to care.

I guess Stars Galaxy, Energy Twinkle, and Moon Puff are on Troulce's side, although Moon Puff will keep trying to convince LS that she isn't bad, just cursed. tongue.gif

We need Daralis, Saffron (both Onix's chars), Alatum (Narath's, waiting on Onix), and Sparsus (MW's) to go to sleep at the least before we can time-skip. There's also Mango and Ujurak, though I haven't seen Wolfeh or Silver on in a while.

Edited by Shibadruid

I think Wolfeh's charrie was waiting on me, but she gave me nothing to reply to. (Well, not nothing.)

Silver, do you think you could post for Mango? We need everyone getting their characters to go to sleep quickly so that this doesn't die.

I guess this is one of those phases when everyone randomly disappears and the RP goes onto the verge of dying.

We're waiting on Onix now, right? Or is everyone asleep already and nobody bothered to do the time-skip?

I'm just waiting on Onix. If she does a Daralis post, I can get Alatum asleep.

Yeah, we're all waiting on Onix except for MW (I still don't understand why he's waiting).

Onix has given us permission to control her characters, but only to the extent of getting them to go to sleep. I do not want to control them, but will do so if nobody else wants to.