guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

I clicked on it, but only after all the comments about it.

EDIT: You should PM that to him.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

well dont accept it, Narath wants one, plus I can breed more if anyone wants one. I tried to breed my magma and Thuwed, BUT THEY DONT LOVE ME! (((;_;)))

Please remove the link and pm it to me. I cannot accept it right now because I am egg locked. I had a feeling I should have waited to breed my dragons. Anyways, just wait a bit because one of them are dead (I tried to turn it into a vampire but it failed) so it should soon no longer count as an egg I think

My vampire dragon hates me. He keeps breaking the eggs he bites

Edited by Narath

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I'm always egglocked. (Which is not true, i am not egglocked right now, but I am egglocked fairly often.)

I am rarely Egglocked, I try to always keep one space open, so I can still get rare eggs, if one appears in the AP or in the cave itself.

Edited by guy person

I would abandon an egg for it, but I hate doing that. It feels like I'm abandoning one of my own children to die in the wilderness (I don't have kids, just saying). I'm ok with trading though, but I prefer not to do so.

Well I only care if it is a rare dragon or one that I really want. Otherwise I'd be happy to get rid of them. Like if I had a balloon I would get rid of it for a rare, because I really don't like ballon dragons, I don't know why. they really aren't that bad.

My strategy is different: I just pick up as many eggs as I can handle, and repeat until my scroll is full of dragons. It's slower at getting rares, but I like having tons of dragons on my scroll.

It's one of the ordering methods. I personally like it, but it messes up at times.

Hmmm.... might try your strategy, shiba. and how is narath rubbing off on me? I've always done that

I don't like giving them up for even a rare. I am kind of like Shiba, because I want to get as many dragons as possible. Unless it is another censorkip.gif female pillow. Or a male bright breasted wyvern.

See, he does not like Pillows. (Well only females.)

I used to do that, now I try to get a good selection of times, that way I tend to have eggs close to hatching at most times.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I don't like balloons. I never have. I like pillows, So you can gift me if you like.

Edited by guy person

I DONT UNDERSTAND!.... Narath hate pillows, I like them. I DONT censorkip.gif GET IT.....

OK, Weavile I understand that. I thought you were talking about the pillow thing. again fail on my part, FACEPALM

I never said I hate pillows, I just said I don't want any more female pillows. I have a million of them and not one male pillow.

I was not, but I was saying random things to confuse you. *laughs*

I will send you my second male pillow, if you still need one then, Narath.

Ok then. well I can probably get you a male one if you want. I'll influence one.

EDIT: weavile, you get this Exceedingly Rare Strange Fish With An Exceedingly Rare Evil Monocle, (((§ _◊))), for confusing me.

Edited by guy person