guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

I guess I could RP for Daralis, but I'd have to look through a lot of posts to see how she'd react. You'd probably be able to RP her better, Narath.

Yeah, you're about the only one who has any idea about her character. And what makes it so hard to RP females? There's really not that much difference.

On a separate note, for those who don't read the chat, I am probably going to leave this RP, not yet, there's a couple things that I want to finish up first. If anyone would like control of any of my characters, please PM me and we'll discuss it

But didn't Shibadruid already post for her? *Goes to check* Edited by Dream_Dragon

So, we're just waitin' on Narath to magically appear and post for Alatum, then we can do the time-skip?

Sorry I took a while. Didn't get a notification for the other replies.

By the way, who the heck is that Nick guy who posted in the story?

I have no idea. That was my second thought when I saw his post. My first thought was...I better not say. It's a bit rude. tongue.gif

And yay! You magically appeared! biggrin.gif

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Ahh no ideas. I like RPing Skiia, but her personality prevents that many interactions. Maybe someone can get lost and bump into her? Then she will be stuck with them, and have to interact.

Well, actually, I thought Skiia was still in the water at the beach, so I put Moon Puff to sleep by the water's edge. Y'know just in case, Skiia sees him, and tries to attack or whatever. xP

I edited my post with replies, just posting here in case you didn't know.