guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

I fell very far behind in a few hours so I skimmed a lot. I read through some without skimming (like your last post). I guessed something like that happened. Also, why is Redwing more... Dominant? Is dominant the correct word even? I'm not sure.

Not exactly, Sparsus is just kind of, stunned. However, Redwing is almost a different character. But she's not, she's always been like this, it was just inaccessible.

So she is just more upright? She stands up for her opinion more? She's more confidant? This multiple personality thing confuses me.

She doesn't have multiple personalities. Sparsus did, but I just removed them.

She has developed a strong enough will that she no longer has to rely on Sparsus. Well actually, she never had to she just thought she did.

Redwing is based on a very important person. Yeah, very important. (At least I think so...)

So... are we ignoring a storm?

Yeah, you should probably ask whoever is in charge of the weather before you make weather. (I think it's guy, unless he passed it off to someone else.)

Like I said, I think it's still guy. He should probably give the job to someone who's on here more.

Honestly, if even one more evil dragon hatches, Troulce is going to explode. I think I've said that before.

Yeah, this RP has the opposite problem from TPE (where all the dragons are perfectly nice, maybe Troulce should move.)

I've never made an evil character ever. Ok, I did make one in a different RP, but that was it.

Well that's why I said evil/insane/misguided. Pretty much every hatchling that isn't openly trusting has some fault that contributes to the darkness and relative bloodiness of the plot.

Hey! Iktria isn't openly trusting. She's just stupid.

EDIT: and I don't mean she's stupid enough to trust people or anything, she doesn't trust very many people after that first day.

Edited by MasterWeavile898