guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

Nobody else is supposed to hear Leaf Scales slamming the rock into the earth. Moon Puff only heard her because he has such acute hearing. :3 Edited by Dream_Dragon

Pah, I can't post today again. ;n; Bear with me...I'll try again to post tomorrow.

The reason I posted in RI, by the way, is only because I only have one character there, unlike here, where I have to RP three hatchlings at once. xP

Oh, that last bit was for you, Shiba, in case you were wondering again why I posted more in that RP than this one...

Edited by Dream_Dragon

I'm kind of missing Tenebris from our old RP. Should I re-create him in this one?

You'd have to ask Guy Person, since there's already two Black alts (Troulce and Lydia)

Oh yea. It just doesn't seem like the kind of story line that would limit the number of each breed to me. Unless Guy is going to unveil some huge plot twist or something.

I would prefer to have at least one character in a quarter of all the dragon species, I know that may be a lot.... but Narath you can't make one now.

All right. I'm still a little upset about Moon rebooting the last dragons, because Tenebris was my favorite character I had ever made.

*GASP* well, over on the chat room I'm dancing the Saturday night fever. Yup. I love that dance.

Iktria, but I don't think your charrie knows her, so your charrie would just think of her as "the Skywing" until introductions.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Actually Narath, that's why I brought the old Sparsus back again, my original intent was to keep him dead, I decided there were too many insane characters and someone needed to not be.