guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

Did Sparsus give himself completely to the force as he died?

Also, I'll try to post tomorrow at the RP. I'm just kind of busy right now. :c Edited by Dream_Dragon

did Sparsus die FOREVER? I'm asking due to this:

Did Sparsus give himself completely to the force as he died?
- A quote from Narath.

so Sparsus is still technically inside of redwing's mind? I think that is where he has been for a while...

First, make a character sheet and PM it to guy person. Then, when he accepts it you can start off your dragon or other creature. Just remember that they have to hatch in the cave where all the others are.

so Sparsus is still technically inside of redwing's mind? I think that is where he has been for a while...

Exactly. What's left of him is the part that is Redwing, but isn't.

The Sparsus that kicked out Insane Sparsus and Zombie Sparsus and died in front of Troulce, he's dead.

ok Silver (I'ma Gonna call you that.... FOREVER) just have your character hatch from the cave that is on my map. also the city is 48 hours (Two in-RP days) away from the cave.... I have decided that is how long it takes by flying... just a little bit faster than if you were to walk.... maybe 12 hours faster.... I have no perception of distance related to time... but that is that.

True.... I just used paint and made a random shape for an outline.... and colored it...

I'll just ruin your fun by saying that it is also vaguely shaped like a pickax. Eat the mushroom, also eat a pickax....

I can't say what I think it looks like...

guy, what of my rely to your earlier statement? Do you have something to say?

What? what do you mean by: what of my rely to your earlier statement?

Edited by guy person

Exactly. What's left of him is the part that is Redwing, but isn't.

The Sparsus that kicked out Insane Sparsus and Zombie Sparsus and died in front of Troulce, he's dead.

Here/\

Okee, essentailly Redwing is a parody of Alema Rar now, except with Sparsus/herself (in this case they are the same, but not) as a conscience.

I'm just sitting here until I understand things and maybe find someone to interact with.

I just had a brilliant idea.. not sure if it would work out though..

Edited by XxDragonletxX