nicknick88

Project Fakemon

I think it does count, as I just use my gmail x)

I'm not really that sure how to use this, but I think you need to give me your email or something? *clueless*

I tried to do a Fakemon too. It was the first time I sprite a Fakemon.

Fakemon Name: Furicile

Fakemon Image: user posted image

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Furred Reptile Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Ice / Dragon

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: The fur of a furicile looks fluffy, but actually it feels more like thousand sharp and cold crystals. Their feet work like snowshoes, so they can move relatively fast over the highest snow.

Evolves Into: Breedrafur

Evolves From: First Evolution

Other: It has a relatively high initiative and higher special values, but not very strong physical values. Can use attacks like Ice Beam, Ice Shard and Dragon Rage, but no Scratch, Slash etc. You can find it only in cold places but it isn't very common.

Is that okay?

So cuuuuute <3

Invited animals to the thingy, It should have worked?

Updating now~

okay thats enough dragon types except for the one im about to add to the reserve op section

Animals and furickle can finish their lines

*Doesn't know Waht sort of Fakemon to make next*

How about the region bug type, or one of the other ones I put on the reserve list.

Fakemon Name:Togedegram

Fakemon Image:user posted image

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon):

Fakemon Type:Dark

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: This Fakemon can transform from a gaseous stage to a solid stage, making it hard for predators to catch it. It has a menacing look on its face, and belly to ward off predators.

Evolves Into:None

Evolves From:Fadewisp

Other:Pronounced: Toga-dee-grum Has the ability Invisibility. It has a new move called Sublimate, that does basic damage to the enemy by turning gaseos then falling onto and enemy after turning solid.

BTW I updated the OP mandates list and reserved list.

I'll try to get to Ceramvine's sprite tomorrow, I've been having migraines and those pretty much dampen any creativity and ability to sprite I can manage to gather. :N

Quick Discusion Topic: Every region has a kind of mascot Pokemon. An iconic Pokemon that kind of shows up a lot. Kanto: Pikachu, Johto: Togepi

Hoenn: Skitty Sinnoh: Piplup Unova: Axew. these Pokemon are generally cute, and are iconic in the region. We need one. I thought candidates so far were Potany and Auqalile. If anyone has any other suggestions, or Fakemon they want to make as our mascot go on ahead.

Fakemon Name:Arlett

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon):Armored Sniper Fakemon

Fakemon Type:Steel

Fakemon Fakedex Entry:This Fakemon likes to retract its hands and feet into the steel sleeve on its arm to attack. When being chased by prey, it retracts its body into its metal armor

Evolves Into:None

Evolves From:None

Other:Can learn moves like bullet seed.

I'll try to get to Ceramvine's sprite tomorrow, I've been having migraines and those pretty much dampen any creativity and ability to sprite I can manage to gather. :N

Migraines still haven't stopped long enough for me to be able to focus (I did DRAW a few things but pixels take more concentration for me), I'll get to spriting as soon as they do :B

Edited by Pika_Oi

I'm working on some sort of fakemon, I'll put some basic information here. More shall come with the sprite.

Fakemon Name: Lilion

Fakemon Image: Coming soon

Fakemon Species: Lily Lion Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Grass/Water

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Lilion are a playful fakemon. They will play in both fields and water. They stop at nothing to get a new friend.

Evolves Into: TBA? (Not sure whether they will evolve, shall decide later. Maybe I'll make some sort of Eevee line, but with these weird things.)

Evolves From: N/A

Other:

okay thats enough dragon types except for the one im about to add to the reserve op section

Animals and furickle can finish their lines

After four days no one wanted it so I took it. I'll give it to you if you want it though.

Fakemon Name:Feasarex

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Scared Dragon Fakemon

Fakemon Type:Dragon

Fakemon Fakedex Entry:This Fakemon is unaware of its own massive strength, so runs around the wild scared out of its mind. It uses mostly defensive tactics to survive, and depends on its mom to hunt for it.

Evolves Into:TBA

Evolves From:Egg

Other:

If its possible, could i whip up a fossil pokemon? I've been working on a Pokedex project on Deviant Art and I have so many ideas that will have to be scrapped due to too many Pokemon already in the Pokedex. Perhaps instead of scrapping them, I can add them here? Is that fine? ^^

Fakemon Name: Anklraw

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Rock Back Pokemon

Fakemon Type: Rock

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: As a Pokemon that lived hundreds of years ago, they scaled the rocky surfaces of mountain to find their favorite food to eat. Their hard rock-covered backs protected them from arial attacks.

Evolves Into: Ankylarge

Evolves From: (Boulder Fossil)

Other: N/A

Just a few questions: Can it be ANY Fakemon at all? (Any type, design, etc.)

Are there any good, reliable, free spriting WEBSITES that I can use? If not, what other options do I have?

EDIT: I found something I can use to draw the fakemon. Where do I get the full url if I uploaded it to dA? Can I just put a link?

Also, may I do a Dragon Type?

Edited by KoalaNoob

Just a few questions: Can it be ANY Fakemon at all? (Any type, design, etc.)

Are there any good, reliable, free spriting WEBSITES that I can use? If not, what other options do I have?

EDIT: I found something I can use to draw the fakemon. Where do I get the full url if I uploaded it to dA? Can I just put a link?

Also, may I do a Dragon Type?

NO you may not do a dragon type, and yes, it can be anything. What I do for my sprites is I upload them from photobucket. It has to be in IMG format. And you don't have to make the sprites yourself, as long as you made the idea.