nicknick88

Project Fakemon

Reserve the 6th non-evolving legendary pokémon for me?

EDIT: I made thisssssssss

please add to it, all current sprites are uploaded

http://project-fakemon.wikia.com/wiki/

Would be adding stuff, but Ipads suck at editing things like that O.o

I'll add pages tomorrow...

Fakemon Name: Foxar

Fakemon Image: user posted image

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Legendary Dark Fox Fakémon

Fakemon Type: Dark

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Foxar is an elusive Fakémon found in tall peaks. Despite its size, it is a powerful creature and many have gone in search of it but have never found it.

Evolves Into: None

Evolves From: None

Other: It has a signature move, Night Moon. (I haven't figured out what it does yet though) The other three are Nightmare, Dark Pulse and Bite.

Edited by gloryKAT

Fakemon Name:Fadewisp

Fakemon Image:user posted image

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon):Disappearing Demon Fakemon

Fakemon Type:Dark

Fakemon Fakedex Entry:This Fakemon is entering a stage in its life, when it is starting to disappear, and it thinks it is dying

Evolves Into:TBA

Evolves From:Demwisp

Other:It has a signature ability, Invisibility, where it cannot be hit by physical attacks until hit by one special.

Sorryto post here again, but you know what I would love to see up here? A dolphin. I mean, they alreafy have Sharpedo and the Gible line which are shark pokemon. So why not a dolphin line?

That's an interesting idea O.o

*Updates Fakedex doc, and does stuff on wiki*

Here's a WIP sprite of Borbarian:

user posted image

I need some help deciding the colors for its body...

And...

Fakemon Name: Punchest

Fakemon Image: TBA

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Apprentice Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Fighting

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Punchest has a lot to learn from its older relatives. It trains to improve its fighting skills before evolving, as it needs all the training it can get in order to learn and eventually master punches and kicks.

Evolves Into: Borbarian

Evolves From: N/A

Other:

OooOOOoo Fancy...

Editing now

Wiki news: We need to get pages for all of these fakemon done! Do we know what the region is gonna be called yet?

Fakedex news- We're filling this up quite fast biggrin.gif Currently we have 36 fakemon :3

I have an idea, maybe we should allow people to suggest fakemon? So a bit like in Raptor of Dragon's case. We could get people to suggest fakemon, and then have people sprite them?

Edited by Shadowwolf6

The idea sounds good to me, although I dunno if I am allowed to approve...

About the region name? I could try suggesting a few names, and maybe give some inspiration:

Bako (Note: This was originally a region of my own on a custom adopts site made on a site called Myadopts, which doesn't exist anymore)

Tenni

Gyuri

Faeri

Nicto

Kotre

Sorryto post here again, but you know what I would love to see up here? A dolphin. I mean, they alreafy have Sharpedo and the Gible line which are shark pokemon. So why not a dolphin line?

I made a Dolphin Pokemon some time ago called Kelphin, maybe I could re-sprite it for this project?

I also though of a 5th Non-evolving Fakemon, I hope it's okay if it's dual-type; since I'm not a native English, I'm not too sure myself if we're allowed to make any more dual-types... (by the dual-type mandate being over, I dunno if that means if we're allowed to make dual-type Fakemon again...)

Fakemon Name: Dreetle

Fakemon Image: TBA (I was sure I had the sprite ready... it seems I'll have to remake it)

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Dragonfly Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Bug/Dragon

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Being one of the rarer species, Dreetle is often sought after as an exotic pet. It migrates to different places depending on the time of the year.

Evolves Into: N/A

Evolves From: N/A

Other: The 5th Non-evolving Fakemon, if that's okay. If the type still can't be dual, I can easily change that.

yeah sure later ill post a suggestion section in the OP

Also the region name has to have an o in it.us

anyway this is the easy part of this project part 2 requires some math

Waaait, you don't mean for it to be legendary- do you? I thought there would be some random legendaries, then some other none evolving fakemon. After all, most pokemon regions have more that six non-evolving pokemon, right?

ninja.gif'd I can do maths biggrin.gif

Edited by Shadowwolf6

I made a Dolphin Pokemon some time ago called Kelphin, maybe I could re-sprite it for this project?

sure but itd have to evolve

Waaait, you don't mean for it to be legendary- do you? I thought there would be some random legendaries, then some other none evolving fakemon. After all, most pokemon regions have more that six non-evolving pokemon, right?

ike but 6 is a good # to me.

and these arrangements not legendaries. those will be made last since i have requirements for them

Actually, it wasn't meant to be a legendary. I though of it being uncommon, but not legendary.

EDIT: Changed something just to avoid confusion.

Edited by Eggy0

My brain goes too fast for non-legendaries :3

I'm so awesome at misreading things >:D

Edited by Shadowwolf6

I'm finally finished with Borbarian's sprite:

user posted image

Now I need to decide how will Punchest look like, based on the sprite above... any suggestions?

I think we need Fakédex numbers for the wiki... can anybody come up with them? Also, they appear in a set order, so I already have the first ones (Grass, 123, Fire, 456, and Water, 789 are the numbers, I'm numbering them on the wiki.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon

Bulbasaur etc. Charmander etc. Squirtle etc.

Dragler is FINISHED.

user posted image

Its evolution is called CONSTRILER and is DRAGON/WATER type.

Fakemon Name: Constrigler

Fakemon Image: user posted image

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Constriction Angler Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Dragon/Water

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Constrigler are vicious and very, very fast. They will eat anything that moves.

Evolves Into: NONE

Evolves From: Dragler at Lv. 43

Other: Very, VERY high attack stat.

Fakemon numbers= Fakedex numbers - 1

To take away the title thingy.

Updating Fakedex now~

BTW, if any of the other mods has a google account, I can add you to the list for editing.