nicknick88

Project Fakemon

Well my peeps, I have returned, with a gross pixely blob in hand. She's pretty friggin tall, only 4 pixels shorter than Igunidon, but she's something. She also marks the end of my hiatus, so yay! She also marks page 41

user posted image

Edited by Psycho Cat

EDIT: Added Nerain.

Pops in with Fakemon redesigns.

Santor:

user posted image

Dragler:

user posted image

Nerain:

user posted image

Click them for full size. I'll try to sprite them later if I can. I decided that I will certainly be using them outside of PF, but they will remain here, as well.

-poofs again-

EDIT AGAIN: Lookie here! Look what I did.

I made a new Dragler sprite.

I'm probably beating a dead horse by trying to revive this project, but hey, why not?

user posted image

EDIT....:

....I'll just keep editing with the sprites. Whatever.

user posted image

Edited by animals4501

I wish this thread still functioned. It's been a while since a dedicated member posted here. sad.gif >

I wish this thread still functioned. It's been a while since a dedicated member posted here. sad.gif >

Same ;-;

Hey guys. It's been 10 years since this project launched. How nuts is that? I was 12 years old then. I have a wholly different online presence now, far away from "Psycho Cat". I'm not even a girl anymore! I'm not coming back to these forums, or even to DC. I don't know if any of the people that were part of this project are even still around to read this message. But I wanted to come back and say goodbye to this thread, because it brought me a lot of joy, and because I think about it often. For a lot of the other artists in here, I'm sure it was just a funny blip in your life, but for me it was a major childhood moment and fostered a lot of my love for making pixel art and fancontent. I hope the 2020's haven't totally sucked for you all, and I hope the coming years are bearable for you despite the world burning down. And I hope you're all still finding joy in making art ten years later! And if we were friends, PM me, maybe we can reconnect (but no promises, I'm still a socially awkward nut all this time later).

And cippisweetForForums, I know your account is dead and you'll probably never see this, but by god I hope you figured it out and got to make some Fakemon for yourself.

10 hours ago, Psycho Cat said:

Hey guys. It's been 10 years since this project launched. How nuts is that? I was 12 years old then. I have a wholly different online presence now, far away from "Psycho Cat". I'm not even a girl anymore! I'm not coming back to these forums, or even to DC. I don't know if any of the people that were part of this project are even still around to read this message. But I wanted to come back and say goodbye to this thread, because it brought me a lot of joy, and because I think about it often. For a lot of the other artists in here, I'm sure it was just a funny blip in your life, but for me it was a major childhood moment and fostered a lot of my love for making pixel art and fancontent. I hope the 2020's haven't totally sucked for you all, and I hope the coming years are bearable for you despite the world burning down. And I hope you're all still finding joy in making art ten years later! And if we were friends, PM me, maybe we can reconnect (but no promises, I'm still a socially awkward nut all this time later).

And cippisweetForForums, I know your account is dead and you'll probably never see this, but by god I hope you figured it out and got to make some Fakemon for yourself.

Good to see you are alive. I had fun with this project too. I'm glad to have met you all during this time, and I hope life goes well for you.