Thuban

"Pound" biome

Read the thread and I love the concept of it. I'm in favor for having this, but suggest the time we get them to be 4d 5h and if they're still not being picked up to slowly decrease timer appropriately as the AP does. I'm just not really okay with it being ER off the bat even if it's for a day since I'm not okay with it being completely hatchlings. 5h is reasonable plus that's the amount of time you'd have if you wanted to abandon an egg you picked up from the biomes. :3 And yes I am aware you can just incubate away, but not everyone has that ability to incuhatch everything they can.

As far as what I read regarding rewards and having it not count towards scroll limits I only like the badge idea. Everything else I don't agree with. I don't particularly care about the name of the biome/page either.

Hey guys, this thread is so old, that I forgot I was the one who started it... that was a bit shocking.

The game has evolved since then, and the low time things in the AP accomplish the basic idea of what I had been trying to accomplish at the time. However, if the initial idea is something people would like to see fleshed out better to fit the way our game has evolved, then I am more than happy to do so. Just keep in mind that I am HORRIBLE at keeping first posts updated. I wil however go see about updating first post with some ideas and (suggested name changes...). By now you guys have learned though that I tend to use simplistic names to convey the idea.. not as a specifc /mechanic/ name tongue.gif

Silly update happened. Chat about it or ignore as needed.

Edited by Thuban

I'm going to go ahead and say that a fresh start for any new ideas brought on by this thread would be a good idea. There have been a lot of changes since the original thread, changing what is needed/wanted, and I think a clean thread would allow for better ideas to be discusses with the current state of the cave. Thu, I hope you don't mind!