pinkieseb

The Crystal - OOC

I personally don't mind you joining, cheese. However, it would be up to pinkieseb to let you join in or not depending on your character forum. So the best bet would to be is to make one and throw one up. As for what has happened, honestly nothing much has happened. Bloodvein (King of Dark Kingdom) is in Dragcona, Neiva is with Anhrak in her own rooms as she just meet him so they are also in the Dark Kingdom. The others are in the Light Kingdom and from what I read nothing has happened there either other than location wise.

Anhrak, sorry it took me so long to get back on. Had an issue with the internet that needed to be straightened up on my end. It would cut off and on so fast that there was no way I would be able to post, but that has been cleared up now so I will reply to your post now in the IC. I live in NC so I am in Eastern Time Zone. I think that answers your question you were asking.

I am still here and typing up a reply to Anhrak right now, but sooner or later someone is going to have to join in. Bloodvein being more logical since Neiva would need to talk to him about the whole Dark Dragon thing.

Username: Red Dragonette

Char Name: Atlas

Dragon Species: Magi

Kingdom: Light

Personality: An aggressive dragoness who loathes her enemies and fights fiercely in battle with courage, brute strength, and magic spells. She never stops fighting until her foe is dead or at least defeated. Her hobbies are magic training, exercise, and sparring, which she believes are needed if she wants to keep herself a strong warrior. Despite her rough side, Atlas also has loyalty to her friends, whom she'll stick up for, and dedication to the Light Kingdom. She dreams to become one of the honored someday.

Other: none

Can I join?

Edited by Red Dragonette

Username: Red Dragonette

Char Name: Atlas

Dragon Species: Magi

Kingdom: Light

Personality: An aggressive dragoness who loathes her enemies and fights fiercely in battle with courage, brute strength, and magic spells. She never stops fighting until her foe is dead or at least defeated. Her hobbies are magic training, exercise, and sparring, which she believes are needed if she wants to keep herself a strong warrior. Despite her rough side, Atlas also has loyalty to her friends, whom she'll stick up for, and dedication to the Light Kingdom. She dreams to become one of the honored someday.

Other: none

Can I join?

Accepted ~ Sorry it took me so long... Thanks for PMing :S

Since there is currency, may I presume that there are villages? Does this mean that there could also be smaller jobs, such as messengers or pages?

Edited by Emeelia

Username: heavenuniasus

Char Name: Caella

Dragon Species: Electric

Kingdom: light

Personality: Caella is shy, preferring to wait in the shadows rather than be in the middle of everything. She does what she is asked to do, unless she knows that what she's asked to do would break the rules.

Edited by heavenuniasus

Hey, i can still join,right?

Pinkiseb is very inactive. I'll PM him about this RP

Hmm, OK. Can I still join? It's to my understanding that the creator of this RP is really inactive.

Sure you can, I guess. We need all the people we can get to keep this RP going. Also, it's not seen on the accepted list, but the Light Kingdom also has a king named Gannicus.

Hey there, I'd like to submit two chars if possible? (Their twins.)

Username: Sylviinael

Char Name: Valanaar

Dragon Species: Electric

Kingdom: Dark Kingdom

Other: He has a twin Sister named Electaria

Username:Sylviinael

Char Name: Electaria

Dragon Species:Electric

Kingdom:Dark Kingdom

I know I'm not the founder of this RP, but since Pinkiseb is pretty much inactive, I could vouch for him until he returns. Your character form look fine by the way. 0023567467, what do you think?

Yep, your accepted. I PM'd Pinkiseb and he hasn't replied yet so I guess he must have left. sad.gif

I am leaving so any of you can take Icefyre and control her or you can find a way to kill her and Maybe Atlas will be become queen.

~ Sparkle

I'll just take control of her. I already know how to make the beginning of my next post play out. I just need to find the right dialogues for them to say. We'll miss you, Sparkle.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Ok i apologise for my absence... It seems as though I am slowly leaving DC :/

Please PM me if you wish to take control of the RP, you might need to make a new OOC but the main thread will be fine.

Sorry again but life is getting in the way of DC for me sad.gif

RedDrag, you can definatly vouch for me and keep this RP rolling if you wish.