Username:
Char Name:
Dragon Species:
Kingdom:
History: Not Needed
Looks: Not Needed If DC Dragon
Other:

Edited by pinkieseb

Please go here: HERE : For updated lists!

Dark Kingdom

King ~ Bloodvein

Queen ~

Grand Assistant ~ Neiva

Royal Family ~

Warrior ~ Anhrak

Hunter ~

Hatchling ~

Honored, Peasant or Retired ~

Light Kingdom

King ~

Queen ~ Icefyre

Grand Assistant ~

Royal Family ~

Warrior ~ Atlas

Hunter ~

Hatchling ~ Ember

Honored, Peasant or Retired ~

Edited by pinkieseb

Accepted Characters

Username: Pinkieseb

Char Name: Bloodvein

Dragon Species: Vampire

Kingdom: Dark

Other: Ima Rulez!

Username:0023567467

Char Name: Icefyre

Dragon Species: Hellhorse

user posted image

Kingdom: Light Kingdom

Other: Icefyre is friendly but she can be very harsh sometimes.

Username:danwar123

Char Name:ember

Dragon Species: RED DRAGON!!!BURN!!!

Kingdom:light

Personality: playfull,but rough for a hatchling.

History: his egg was laid in the light kingdom.he hatched just now

Looks:user posted image

Other:strong enough to kill a mouse around his size,but he does not know how to do that yet.when he grows up,he wants to be a warrior of the light kingdom.untill then,he has another job:trying to incubicate eggs using his weak and small but warm puffs of smoke.

Username: Lilithachaos

Char Name: Neiva

Dragon Species:Ice Dragon (Female)

user posted image

Kingdom: Dark Kingdom

Personality: Neiva is mostly closed off to dragons she does not trust at first glance, as is accustom to her job description and something that has always been apart of her personality. While this does make it hard to befriend any dragon that comes up to her it does however keep Royal Family safe and herself as well. She does let her guard down for young hatchlings as she finds little to no threat in these young ones, but she tries to let no one in on this little secret 'weakness' of hers. She tries to keep a professional attitude, but Neiva has been known to start a few fights when it comes to dragons thinking they can say whatever they please to her. She takes nothing laying down and most likely will not stop fighting until either she knows for sure she has been beaten or that her opponent has called defeat.'

Username: LegendOfKorraFan

Char Name: Gannicus

Dragon Species: Gold Wyvern

Personality: Reasonable, puts 100% of his effort into all he does, loving of his family

Looks: user posted image

Other: Likes flowers :3

Username: Anhrak

Char Name: Anhrak

Dragon Species: Dark Dragon

Kingdom: The Dark Kingdom

Rank: (I don't know if you can start directly at a higher rank) Warrior

Personality: Anhrak is a more observant type rather than just doing. He takes most things serious... sometimes even things that don't have to be serious at all. Though, he has one thing that bothered him the least; to kill. Since Anhrak is actually young, he is just past the stage where his wings have grown to a usable state.

History: Anhrak originally came from another land named Gemini, which included other kinds of dragons. However, due the use of a spell crafted by mystics at around the sixth age, they managed to teleport him not only through locations, but also switching dimensions, and he became unable to ever go back. Anhrak has one ability that he can 'learn' forms and abilities from other dragons, so he wouldn't attract too much attention. However, this came with the disability to see at daylight. After he came, one of his preferred forms was the one from a Black Dragon, due similair shape/colours.

Other: N/A

Username: Red Dragonette

Char Name: Atlas

Dragon Species: Magi

Kingdom: Light

Personality: An aggressive dragoness who loathes her enemies and fights fiercely in battle with courage, brute strength, and magic spells. She never stops fighting until her foe is dead or at least defeated. Her hobbies are magic training, exercise, and sparring, which she believes are needed if she wants to keep herself a strong warrior. Despite her rough side, Atlas also has loyalty to her friends, whom she'll stick up for, and dedication to the Light Kingdom. She dreams to become one of the honored someday.

Other: none

Edited by pinkieseb

Accepted & added! The RP'ing can start once we've got 3 characters. tongue.gif

So, 1 more person

i will create caracter

Username:danwar123

Char Name:ember

Dragon Species: RED DRAGON!!!BURN!!!

Kingdom:light

Personality: playfull,but rough for a hatchling.

History: his egg was laid in the light kingdom.he hatched just now

Looks:user posted image

Other:strong enough to kill a mouse around his size,but he does not know how to do that yet.when he grows up,he wants to be a warrior of the light kingdom.untill then,he has another job:trying to incubicate eggs using his weak and small but warm puffs of smoke.

liek dis?

Edited by danwar123

Username: Lilithachaos

Char Name: Neiva

Dragon Species:Ice Dragon (Female)

user posted image

Kingdom: Dark Kingdom

Personality: Neiva is mostly closed off to dragons she does not trust at first glance, as is accustom to her job description and something that has always been apart of her personality. While this does make it hard to befriend any dragon that comes up to her it does however keep Royal Family safe and herself as well. She does let her guard down for young hatchlings as she finds little to no threat in these young ones, but she tries to let no one in on this little secret 'weakness' of hers. She tries to keep a professional attitude, but Neiva has been known to start a few fights when it comes to dragons thinking they can say whatever they please to her. She takes nothing laying down and most likely will not stop fighting until either she knows for sure she has been beaten or that her opponent has called defeat.'

Both accepted! Merry christmas and a happy new year tongue.gif

Yay, it starts~ At 3am right when I was heading to bed, but whatever I will make one post anyways before I get some sleep. Also I want you guys to know I might be a little slow in replies until Saturday because I will be on vacation starting tomorrow. However, I will be getting on as much as I can with my phone/tablet to reply when it is possible because it is not like I will be on the beach 24/7.

Yes, as many char's as you like :3

Thats fine Lilitha

Hi! I'd like to submit a character forum for your RP.

Username: LegendOfKorraFan

Char Name: Gannicus

Dragon Species: Gold Wyvern

Personality: Reasonable, puts 100% of his effort into all he does, loving of his family

Other: Likes flowers :3

Yay! Roleplaying time smile.gif.

Personality: Anhrak is a more observant type rather than just doing. He takes most things serious... sometimes even things that don't have to be serious at all. Though, he has one thing that bothered him the least; to kill. Since Anhrak is actually young, he is just past the stage where his wings have grown to a usable state.

History: Anhrak originally came from another land named Gemini, which included other kinds of dragons. However, due the use of a spell crafted by mystics at around the sixth age, they managed to teleport him not only through locations, but also switching dimensions, and he became unable to ever go back. Anhrak has one ability that he can 'learn' forms and abilities from other dragons, so he wouldn't attract too much attention. However, this came with the disability to see at daylight. After he came, one of his preferred forms was the one from a Black Dragon, due similair shape/colours.

Edited by Anhrak

Yay! Roleplaying time smile.gif.

Accepted

Thanks smile.gif. I love role-playing, I host a very big one on another forum, that's where 'Gemini' comes from wink.gif

Welcome to DC Forums by the way! biggrin.gif

Roleplaying is where i got most of my 2,000 posts from biggrin.gif

Ah ok! Well, thank you too smile.gif. Hopefully you'll be able to roleplay with my characters, as I know how interesting things can turn out when more than one person is bound to a story.

Ok guys back from the back so should be RPing a lot more with posts. Going to make one right now to meet up with poor Anhrak.

Btw, it would be usefull if I could know at what time in what timezone you can post a roleplay.