PumpkinPyromaniac

PastaTown OOC

I won't be on tonight until late, so please, no killing Zoey smile.gif

Smile dog will be tricky but i think i can do it. The way he acts in the comic is diffrent so can you please give me a brief discription on how you plan for him to act?

RoD, incas you didn't notice, (I may have told you- i forgot...) Static's is up there as well.

Edited by Shyrus

I'd ask for a song for BEN, but... xd.png

Maybe Tails Doll? I'm gonna make an OC soon.

Hahaha, yeah i can't do Ben.

I can try and find one for tails doll. Easy enough. smile.gif

BEN's song is the Song of Healing backwards. xd.pngtongue.gif

And, yeah, I have the OC in my mind. Just need to fill out the form.

User: Echothewolf

Name: Souleater

Human or CP (species): Human (Going to become a CreepyPasta)

Looks: As his human form, he is a tall boy, wearing all black. However, he can turn into various weapons, all of them pitch black with a blood-red aura. His silver hair goes down to his knees, bangs covering his face. His eyes, if you can see them, are magenta colored and bloodshot.

Personality: Like Christian, he can become really insane, but he knows how to make a plan.

Powers?: Turning parts of his body into a weapon, or his whole body. The red aura can be used to control himself when his whole body becomes the weapon.

Other: Eats the souls of everything he kills. It gets... awkward at meal-times while Soul is sitting at the table, absorbing souls while everybody else eats.

Edited by EchotheWolf

Goodness! I come back on to a wall of posts!!

Lol Souleater. happy.gif

All characters are accepted!!

I have only watched the first episode but i got the refrence, wink.gif

I think I'm gonna make a new guy. As in, a to-be student of Slendy. Plus, he's an OC.

User: Drako

Name: Zlokoban, usually just called Zloko

Human or CP (species): CP, Cybermorph, Trojan horse virus

Looks: In his true form, Zloko is a reptile-esque creature who is about 6'4. He's almost like a silhouette in the sense that he's a nearly pitch black, shadowy creature. He constantly drips with corruption, and looks like he's always melting away. In the cyber realm, he can control this. He has a very long, lanky structure with disproportionately long claws to boot. He has a round, snake-like head with a slightly upturned tip, large, sketchy white eyes with some sort of marking around the right one, three spikes on either side that he can move, and a large mouth with spiky teeth and a forked tongue. He also walks on two legs and has a large, thin tail. Here's a sketch.

Personality: Zloko is a trickster, and a malicious one at that. As his instincts drive the majority of his decision making, he can be quite hard to get through to. Plus, he's a shady sort of fellow, selling his corruption on the streets as other CPs can get hopped up on it. However, despite this, he is a loyal friend to those who get through to him, and will happily team up with fellow tricksters. Oh, and he hates all humans except for those who program viruses, and will gladly kill those who don't.

Powers?: For now, only cyber jumping, which comes with the package of being a Cybermorph. Basically, he can jump in between reality and the virtual realm.

Other: His name means "Sinister" in Bosnian. Also, he was originally packaged up with a ROM hack of the arcade classic "Sinistar". One other thing: due to being a computer program, he can speak code fluently. Everything from binary to HTML, he can read and speak it.

Edited by Drako_tamer

Ohgad yes.

Just yes.

But where is he gonna find some computers? *Didn't imagine Slendy having electronics*

Edit: Why would you do that to Soul? D:

Soul Eater is one of my favourite animes <3

Edited by Shadowwolf6

Because why not? xd.png Actually, I'm going to think that, because of the black blood re-entering his system, but way more of it than before, he went on a killing spree.

And... Because why not? Muahaha! I really love SE.

So I guess he's kinda just what he would be if he hadn't gotten rid of the Black Blood?

That sounds creepy o-o

Shadow, I read the Pastamonsters comic (the comic that inspired the RP. Jeff has a computer. Oh the mayhem~

((Laughing at the Russian things that BEN was looking at))

Yes, there is plenty of technology in the PastaTown world. And accepted!

((Laughing at the whole thing :3))

I was bored and decided to 'interact' with my fellow RP'ers.

Okay here’s the character sheet for Danny. (Curse me for using him so much even after he’s freaking dead! >_< )

User: Shy

Name: Danny/Daniel

Human or CP?: Human.

Looks: black messy looking hair (about three inches long.) , tall, blue eyes, usually wears blue jeans and a white t-shirt.

Personality: Very kind and looks out for others. Unlike Jamie he has a much more level head. He thinks before going into situations and has this unique talent to calm just about anybody down- no matter how traumatized they may be.

Powers?: Nope.

Other: He’s kinda dead now. tongue.gif

Edited by Shyrus

No problem. I was actrully worried you would think it didn't fit him too well. I'm glad you like it. smile.gif

I don't know if I was seeing things last night or if it was real. I was playing my Pokemon Black 2 version and it was showing me how many points my Join Ave. just went up when I thoughy I saw Elesa coming through the northern exit. I went to go greet her when it went back to the character... no one was coming out of that entrance. I was looking at the game dumbfounded. I was thinking in my mind, 'How in the world did SLENDER MAN get into my Black 2 vesion!?'

That's so weird...

right now me and my bro are playing on his Gameboy Advance together. We're playing Pokemon fire. wink.gif