PumpkinPyromaniac

PastaTown OOC

Heh, that's been done before x)

Why not give a living skeleton a hairbrush for christmas?!

And because it needed to be done:

User: Shadowwolf6

Name: Smile.jpg/Smile.dog

Human or CP (species): CP Husky

Looks: Spread the Word

Personality: Doggish, you know... loyal, unquestioning... That sorta stuff. Views everyone in pastatown as her master.

Powers?: Can communicate via dreams. For her victims it's to spread the word, for her owners its food and walks.

Other: Smile.jpg

Say hello to Pastatown's resident Dog :3

Okay, uh sorry. But I may have not noticed this and used Smile in my post. And I'm afraid he's most definitely male. sad.gif

And if you want to be him, you'll have to pick up where I left off. He's chasing after the scent of humans, and Jeff and Dark Heart are right behind him (GENTLEMEN).

Sorry.

And Shyrus, here's for you: My DeviantArt Page

But accepted! 3:)

And Jane the Killer is a girl. You could be Jane.

She hates Jeff. Really HATES him.

Edited by Fun2HavRound

I miss Echo sad.gif

Aww, you! I just looked back and saw that, and that tugged at my heart! I'm sorry I left for a while, but I'm back! Don't cry~ *Cuddles RoD*

I love the poems!

Thanks! happy.gif I adore writing poetry of any kind!

Sometimes I'll just sit and write "emo poetry."

Like this one:

It's called "Lies." Can you find the hidden message?

Keep my heart

In yours forever

Love me always

Leave me never

My friend, you see,

Every time you make me smile

Now or never

Only love is

Worth while

It says 'kill me now' D:

But cool poem.

welcome back, Echo. As you probably noticed, RoD missed you a lot.

I couldn't hold back any longer... This rp looked so cool so I had to join!

User: fuzzzzj

Name: Angelica

Human or CP (species): Human

Looks: Black hair that's strait, brown eyes, pale, average height

She usually wears a hoodie and jeans unless it's warm outside. She also sometimes carries around a tiny black purse.

Personality: Shy, can be quiet, loves scary stories, nerdy

Powers?: None, but she does well in school

Other: Her favorite food is pasta.

Also, can we make up our own creepy pasta characters?

Yay! X3 Someone thinks my RP looks cool! I'm so happy...thank you guys so darn much!!

Accepted!!

And I did as well!

Edited by Fun2HavRound

Is Jamie actually gonna die?

Wait, no, that was a stupid question.

Hey, you know what? If you want to up the amount of your CP character's kills, just make a character but don't post a sheet! Like Melanie, for example.

Edited by Fun2HavRound

User: Shy

Name: Empty Soul (Or just soulless.)

Human or CP: CP.

Looks: Black hair that reaches to the back of her knees. The end of her hair comes to a point like a ‘v’ shape. She is always wearing a loose sleeveless(The straps are about a half-inch. Wide) dress that goes down to about two inches above her knees and has white trim. Her eyes are grey and her skin is a pale blue.

Personality: emotionless / quiet.

Powers?: Very quiet and sneaky- and can drive people insane by over a period of time twisting their emotions in a sick way until they snap. Sometimes she can make them hallucinate. She doesn’t fight as much as just mess with people mentally.

Other?: She has been in the town for a while now- just no one knows yet.

Here's the sheet posted here. I don't think Souless would count as a Proxy since she's not under Slendy's rule but she does count as not human.

SONGS SO FAR:

DH: Nobody's home - Avril Lavinge.

Jamie: Revenge is waking army -Two Steps From Hell. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQoFtD2qcao

Batty: Double Edge - Amika.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXJeI3L6_rM

(The reason why is as RoD explained to me Batty won't harm non dragon-lovers and is usually calm. However, if you make him mad or call him a bat he will destroy everything.) I can try another if you don't like this one, but i don't know many songs that can fit. Sorry.

Static: Fireflight- Unbreakable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umVl0Mb7CsU

Christan: Two Steps From Hell - Strength of a Thousand Men (Extended Version).

Tails Doll: Sixx AM - This is gonna Hurt

Smile dog: Two Steps From Hell- Skyworld (Skyworld)

Edited by Shyrus

User: fuzzzzj

Name: Melody

Human or CP (species): Creepy pasta

Looks: Whenever she's not invisible Melody looks like an angel, from afar. If you get closer you'll notice her wings are black, her long hair that looked brown is actually soot colored, her blue eyes are actually red, and her white dress is actually a blue dress.

Personality: can be expressionless, not incredibly fond of fighting, likes to play cards, and there will be more in the rp

Powers?: invisibility (but whenever she's invisible you'll hear a song playing), use electronic devices that play sound to play her songs, can cause insanity or mental shutdown on humans (and maybe creepy pasta?) She can also cause hallucinations and from afar she looks likes an angel.

Other: So here's what Melody does to people:

1. Tracks them to get to know them.

2. Turns invisible

3. Plays a song as she gets closer, sometimes using the aid of electronic devices. The closer she gets the louder the music.

4. Attacks the mind of whoever she attacking

Or instead of going after humans she'll lure them to her.

Ok, so I wrote a sort of backstory for Christian. I lost inspiration near the end though. D:

~~

Christian Brutal Sniper: Beginnings

~~

Before he became a mass murderer and Creepypasta, Christian was the identical twin brother of Vince Mundy and the son of two farmers. Despite being twins, they were completely different on the inside. They both liked to hunt, they were brothers, and they looked the same. But that's where the similarity ended.

While Vince was always the more calm and reserved of the two, Christian was a raging ball of fire who would go off on anyone who would so much as speak ill of his brother. Plus, while Vince tried his best to avoid close-quarters combat, Christian welcomed it with open arms and curled fists. This violent temperament made him infamous; so much so, that his parents began to keep him hidden. He was a disgrace, a devil child in their eyes. So, at the age of 9, they locked him away in the cellar, hiding him from the world.

As he grew older, Christian began to develop three things; superior strength, a love for sharp objects, and a resentment towards his parents. So he trained, using the various tools in the cellar as his weapons and a few feed sacks as his targets. He began to love the feeling of ripping through the fabric with the garden rake, or mutilating it with the scythe. But he felt as if something was missing. Something rather important.

It wasn't until he turned 16 that he realized what it was. This was the age when Christian managed to break out of the cellar in the dead of the night and sneak into the house, his father's hunting knife in hand. His original intent was just to grab something to eat and clean up a bit before heading back into the cellar, and the knife was originally a safety precaution. However, when he was rudely interrupted in the shower by his father's knocking and yelling, something in his mind snapped, and it snapped hard.

He lunged out of the door like a feral animal, his patience and strained mental state only allowing him enough time to put his boxers on before going in for the kill. He slashed and stabbed, spilling his father's blood on the floorboards. However, before he could finish the deed, the police showed up, forcing him to flee the premises. Though, once he was free, he never looked back.

Several years passed as Christian began to adapt to the life of a killer. A hunter of men, he plagued Australia with his presence, killing whoever crossed him wrong. He lived off the streets, always traveling from place to place. One day, he happened upon a hiring. The company wanted mercenaries, and since the job involved killing, Christian was happy to oblige.

At first, it worked out quite well. He had found a place where he could lawfully sustain his bloodlust. What's more, he got to work alongside his brother. Apparently, Vince had grown to be quite the marksman. He was the team's sniper, Christian being his apprentice. He never picked up on how to calibrate the sights on the rifle, but he did become a great archer there. For a while, he lived a pretty good life. The bloodlust was redirected, he actually reconnected with his brother, and he was able to enjoy his existence once more.

However, nothing gold can stay. One day, his parents came to visit. Thrown into a blind rage by the memories their presence brought upon him, he came up with a plan. Since they still looked alike, Christian knocked Vince out cold and went out to meet them himself. His mom, thinking he was his brother, wrapped Christian in an embrace... Only to be stabbed through the chest with a kukri. His father immediately put two and two together, but wasn't able to draw his gun in time for his own son to run him through with a knife, carving into his liver and leaving him to die in a pool of his own blood.

From there, he couldn't be stopped. He invaded the enemy base, brutally murdering all he came across. Unlike the normal bloodshed, they were all left to die rather than killed on the spot, all carve up in numerous ways, some with their guts dangling on the outside of their body, all forced to watch as he stole all the blades he could carry. Everything from the smallest knife to the largest sword, all tucked into his arrow case. Then, as he left, he burned the base to the ground behind them, only staying long enough to hear their screams before he walked off into the night.

It is unknown when he fell into the well, as his records disappear from history after this point. However, after he fell in, he quickly became corrupted, his hair turning black and his eyes becoming the color of dried blood. What is known is that, one day, he yearns to kill everyone his brother has ever befriended. Every highschool sweetheart, every childhood playmate, every family member until only he remains. Then, he'll be forced into his twin's shoes, forced to feel the loneliness and the pain he endured all those years.

However, he's terrible at remembering the objective, so for now, he's a well-established citizen of Pastatown.

Bravo! Bravo! (Claps hands) That is awesome. I'll make Batty's backstory known tomorrow

Thanks Raptor. I worked hard on it. ^^

Also, I found a better picture for Christian.

user posted image

[IMG=http://i44.tinypic.com/286qyyx.jpg]

I didn't draw that. I wish I did though. tongue.gif

Holy-that's a good picture of him

Heh, that's been done before x)

Why not give a living skeleton a hairbrush for christmas?!

And because it needed to be done:

User: Shadowwolf6

Name: Smile.jpg/Smile.dog

Human or CP (species): CP Husky

Looks: Spread the Word

Personality: Doggish, you know... loyal, unquestioning... That sorta stuff. Views everyone in pastatown as his master.

Powers?: Can communicate via dreams. For his victims it's to spread the word, for his owners its food and walks.

Other: Smile.jpg

Say hello to Pastatown's resident Dog :3

*Leedited*

Still think we need more female cps...

We now have Melody and Shy as female CPs

A sword fight between Clean Cut and Zoey Smith! Who shall win?

@ Drako.

Yeah, it is ironic.

Anyone elce want a song for thier character?