PumpkinPyromaniac

PastaTown OOC

Who wants to learn an interesting knowlegdefact?

Spiders have traces of metal in thier fangs.

The more you know!

And knowing is only have the battle!

GI joe!

/gets shot

Wait... can you just make up a pasta? Or does it need to be one from the CP site.

I'm not entirely sure, my character Static is based off the male Luxray called Smile, but female instead of male and called Static instead of Smile.

Wait i though smile was the same as smile dog. Or am i mistaken?

So... I forget what Tails Doll's catchprase is. I got a bit mixed up with some of 'em. And I'm just to lazy to look them up myself

I tried looking it up but i couldn't find anything. (I am a horrible searcher. (That's probablably not even real word.) You would think it's not possible but it is...)

Anyways all i found was "YOU WILL PAY!"

Edited by Shyrus

New character time:

User:RoD

Name: Zoey Smith

Human or CP (species): Human

Looks: she has strawberry hair, golden eyes, is kind of tall and white

Personality: she's sweet and friendly, but when you challenge her to a sword fight, sheacts like she's French

Powers?: None, she's human

Other: she has a katana that can seperate into two swords and will fight honorably. I have no idea how to get her into Pasta Town.

Make her jump down the well. Maybe she's walking by and drops something very valuble to her down there. She goes to tretrive it and boom! She's in a town of crazy killers and facelss tall men.

She loses her swords tongue.gif i have to wait to Fun approves her

Well, the wait is over! Approved!

And echo, Tails's saying is "Can you feel the sunshine?"

So back to my question... I have a cp in mind but its not on the site... can I still post the char sheet?

Maurice didn't sleep well. There was Travis Stilton, his friend. He saw him get stabbed to death by some man in a dark hood. Yvonne Sterling... got her heart eaten out also found dead. Aaron Davies... hung up high in a tree also dead. Then... the most disturbing... his decapitated head on a mantle... Maurice woke up with a bang... literally. He had shot three holes in the wall. "No rest for me." he grumbled. He walked around. What monsters caused those deaths? Stabbing, organ eating, hung up in tree... decapitation. They where CP's he hadn't met. He knew of it.

Sorry to double post, but...may I venture a guess as to who those four are?

Is the first one Jeff? I mean, I don't think it is, but still...

The second one's gotta be Eyeless Jack.

Third is Slender Man, yes?

And fourth...Actually, I have no idea who the fourth one is. ._.

I think it's Christian. I mean, the CP does have it out for him.

By the way, I think Echo is out on a camping trip so she'll probably won't respond for a week.

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

But it says CPs he doesn't know. Maurice knows Christian...

And thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

In fact, I go to camp, too. I'm leaving on July 6, I believe.

Edited by Fun2HavRound

Echo isn't a girl xd.png

And fun 2 havround the first 3 are correct and the third is a hint to my new creep pasta.

Edited by BoomSALMON

Hahaha, i'll be going to camp too but not untill somewhere in July. I will be gone for three/four days.

Wow, is evryone going out of town dry.gif

Yeah, but i suppose that's a good thing if we are all going at once. Once we come back we won't have six padges to read up on and we all get back relitively at the same time. smile.gif

Well, Kinda.

Okay, I'm adding my own CP to this story since I can't do much with Static since Echo is out of town and Zoey is in a house for now:

User: RoD

Name: The Oily Dragon, often called either Oil or Batty

Human or CP (species): CP dragon

Looks: he has the form of a dragon, but has the fur and wings of a bat, but his eyes are completely black and are spewing oil out if you look closely enough.

Personality: he's merciless when he kills, swallowing his prey whole and still alive and often attacks China to take out dragon statues

Powers?: he can spit out fire or oil

Other: he despises dragons and wizards with a passion, has yet to come to Pasta Town

History: The Oily Dragon started out as a bat during the reign of dragons. Batty tasted dragon blood one day and started growing fat on the blood of dragons, when in fact, he started to grow in size. Needless to say, the dragons didn't like what he was becoming so a couple of them tried to bound Batty by joining forces with wizards. They all tried to kill him when a tragedy occured as oil spewed up from the ground, hitting Batty straight into the eyes as a holding spell hit the dragon hybrid. Batty got his revenge with these creatures by covering them with hot oil, making them being burned alive. He now roams the Earth, snatching up children at night, but only the ones who love dragons. He loves it when he can hear the screams and pleads of them as they're being eaten up by acid and oil in his stomach.

User: BoomSALMON

Name: Clean Cut

Human or CP (species): CP

Looks: Stocky dude that towers of most, (exluding slender man), always wearing a dark hoodie. Has a desert schimitar sheathed on his side.

Personality: Dark and mysterious, adores beheading things. Says simple replies.

Powers?: Strength, cutting heads off with extreme precision.

Other: Resides near slenderman's mansion, normally seen in the yard. Might kill other CP's that heavily offend him.