popcorncat11

Are You the One Who Haunts My Soul?

"W-what?" Isabella asked just standing there, she couldn't just leave this man here and those cute dogs! Where did they come from anyway?

Ronnie groans, feeling his head and muttering in a weird voice, "Run, I'll be fine." The men were surrounding him now, one with a gun. Ronnie stuck out his arm, and a large boa constrictor appeared, wrapped around his arm. He threw it onto the man, and this distracted them long enough for Ronnie to get to his feet. He grabs her shoulder again, grabbing her as he began to run. She seemed to be worrying about the animals. "They aren't real! Don't worry about them!" Boy, will he have to do a lot of explaining. Maybe he can get one of his Gifted friends to erase her memory of ever meeting him. He finds the first store down the road, an Apple store, opens the door and pushes her in. He gets in too, and pulls her into the Employees Only room. He was breathing hard, and he takes his hankerchief off to cover his hand so he can put his hand on her mouth to keep her from breathing loudly. "They saw us come in here," he whispers quietly. "They'll hear us." He stands stiff, like a post, with one hand on her mouth and the other stuffed in his pocket so she wouldn't accidentally touch his skin.

Edited by popcorncat11

Isabella panted heavily breathing in an out slowly, she couldn't have an asthma attack now! "W-what do you mean they aren't real?" She finally managed to choke out.

Ronnie sighs. "I made them with my mind, and they appeared. Like I have a superpower or something. They will disapparate in about 45 minutes. They don't exist."

She looked at him like he was a freak, then reached her small hand placing it on top of his forehead. "No.. No fever.." She mumbled "Did you escape from a mental asylum?" She asked curiously.

Xia ducked behind a corner, hiding from the cops. They didn't know it would kill them if they touched her. They did know she had a can of spray paint and had just finished another piece of graffiti before they came to bust her. She pulled the bandana off her face and stuffed it in her pocket, threw the hat in her bag and took off the hoodie, stuffing it in her bag as well. The police ran past her as she stepped out of the alley and into the street. It had been four years. Four years since she had escaped. And now she spent most of her free time vandalizing public property. She didn't consider it vandalism but many people did. She walked through the street in her torn up baggy jeans and tight fitting, long sleeved cotton top. She always covered up any of her skin people might accidentally bump so she wouldn't kill anyone. She put on the hoodie, bandana, hat, and walked into an alley. She took out her spray paint and bombed the wall. (( http://graffiticollector.files.wordpress.c...ti-quotes-9.jpg ))

Ronnie jumps away from her, reaching desperately for the doorknob. "Don't touch me! You'll die if you touch me!" He stares at her in disbelief. " He quickly gets out of the Employees Only room and heads towards the exit. He had to get out of here. It was all his fault that she will die. Its always his fault. " censorkip.gif! What the censorkip.gif is wrong with me? I'm a monster, goddammit...."

"What?" Isabella wondered following out, she grabbed his hand "Are you sure your okay?" She asked worried, "Maybe you should see a doctor... You could see mine... I'll pay, he takes really good care of his patients." Isabella said persistently.

(Um I thought Isabella was a Gifted... Obviously she isn't very experienced with her Gift... tongue.gif)

Ronnie turns around, pushing her off of him again. "Don't you get it? You can't touch me!" For the first time he actually looks at her face. Being the Gifted One, he can tell when other people are Gifteds. "Y-you aren't going to die..." He sighs in relief. "Why didn't you tell me you were a Gifted!? I thought you a mere Non-Gifted... I was afraid I was going to kill you!"

(Shes very naïve and keeps to herself so she doesn't really notice a change in her life :P)

"What are you talking about?" She peered into his face, he wore a lot of makeup for a guy and the way he grew and dyed his hair + the way he dressed, her parents would not want her hanging out with this type of guy... She pushed her golden hair behind her back shyly.

Ronnie laughs, thinking of her naivity as just a joke. When she doesn't laugh back, he smirks. "You really don't know, do you? You're a Gifted, like me. Like about 100,000 other people on the face of this earth. Have you ever touched someone and they died about 30 minutes later?"

"Umm no...?" Isabella asked "You sure you don't want to see my doctor?" She asked concerned.

Ronnie smirks. "I'm not sick. Come with me. I'll show you my power." He takes her by the hand gently, not pulling her this time like he did last time, and took her into an alleyway. "What's your favorite animal?" He asks her, looking at her curiously. He noticed that she was looking at all his tattoos and his clothes and his guyliner... He was used to being looked at like an animal. But she looked at him differently. Not like she was judging. She was just... Looking.

"My favorite animal.... Hmm... That's a hard question..." Isabella said slowly "What if I hurt their feelings by picking just one?" She asked. (LOL)

Xia cut through the alleys, still in her vandal guise. She walked up to Nicklaus's building, deciding here was another good place to bomb. She shook her can of spray paint and started painting.

Xia cut through the alleys, still in her vandal guise. She walked up to Nicklaus's building, deciding here was another good place to bomb. She shook her can of spray paint and started painting.

(I feel bad for you RPing alone... Wait let me make another carrie.)

Ronnie looks at her like she was crazy. "Just pick one," he smirks, a small smile escaping onto his face.

Niklaus sighs waking up and looking out his window. Normal day, normal day... Today feels like a day to start trouble. Niklaus gets ready quickly and walks out of his apartment, seeing a woman with all her skin covered spray painting his apartment complex. "Nice way to be incognito. Nobody will expect the girl covering every part of her body to be the scandalist." His accent was thick as he spoke.

((OMG GUYS... I just realized that of all characters I had to make evil, I chose the German one! ohmy.gif What's wrong with me!? *facepalm* #coincidence #sorryhitler))

(You do have a reason why he is evil though right? Gah I just hate the word evil... Good and evil don't exist its just the choices you make..)

"The Abyssinian

Adelie Penguin

Affenpinscher

Afghan Hound

African Bush Elephant

African Civet

African Clawed Frog

African Forest Elephant

African Palm Civet

African Penguin

African Tree Toad

African Wild Dog

Ainu Dog

Airedale Terrier

Akbash

Akita

Alaskan Malamute

Albatross

Aldabra Giant Tortoise

Alligator

Alpine Dachsbracke

American Bulldog

American Cocker Spaniel

American Coonhound

American Eskimo Dog

American Foxhound

American Pit Bull Terrier

American Staffordshire Terrier

American Water Spaniel

Anatolian Shepherd Dog

Angelfish

Ant

Anteater

Antelope

Appenzeller Dog

Arctic Fox

Arctic Hare

Arctic Wolf

Armadillo

Asian Elephant

Asian Giant Hornet

Asian Palm Civet

Asiatic Black Bear

Australian Cattle Dog

Australian Kelpie Dog

Australian Mist

Australian Shepherd

Australian Terrier

Avocet

Axolotl

Aye Aye

Baboon

Bactrian Camel

Badger

Balinese

Banded Palm Civet

Bandicoot

Barb

Barn Owl

Barnacle

Barracuda

Basenji Dog

Basking Shark

Basset Hound

Bat

Bavarian Mountain Hound

Beagle

Bear

Bearded Collie

Bearded Dragon

Beaver

Bedlington Terrier

Beetle

Bengal Tiger

Bernese Mountain Dog

Bichon Frise

Binturong

Bird

Birds Of Paradise

Birman

Bison

Black Bear

Black Rhinoceros

Black Russian Terrier

Black Widow Spider

Bloodhound

Blue Lacy Dog

Blue Whale

Bluetick Coonhound

Bobcat

Bolognese Dog

Bombay

Bongo

Bonobo

Booby

Border Collie

Border Terrier

Bornean Orang-utan

Borneo Elephant

Boston Terrier

Bottle Nosed Dolphin

Boxer Dog

Boykin Spaniel

Brazilian Terrier

Brown Bear

Budgerigar

Buffalo

Bull Mastiff

Bull Shark

Bull Terrier

Bulldog

Bullfrog

Bumble Bee

Burmese

Burrowing Frog

Butterfly

Butterfly Fish

Caiman

Caiman Lizard

Cairn Terrier

Camel

Canaan Dog

Capybara

Caracal

Carolina Dog

Cassowary

Cat

Caterpillar

Catfish

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

Centipede

Cesky Fousek

Chameleon

Chamois

Cheetah

Chesapeake Bay Retriever

Chicken

Chihuahua

Chimpanzee

Chinchilla

Chinese Crested Dog

Chinook

Chinstrap Penguin

Chipmunk

Chow Chow

Cichlid

Clouded Leopard

Clown Fish

Clumber Spaniel

Coati

Cockroach

Collared Peccary

Collie

Common Buzzard

Common Frog

Common Loon

Common Toad

Coral

Cottontop Tamarin

Cougar

Cow

Coyote

Crab

Crab-Eating Macaque

Crane

Crested Penguin

Crocodile

Cross River Gorilla

Curly Coated Retriever

Cuscus

Cuttlefish

Dachshund

Dalmatian

Darwin's Frog

Deer

Desert Tortoise

Deutsche Bracke

Dhole

Dingo

Discus

Doberman Pinscher

Dodo

Dog

Dogo Argentino

Dogue De Bordeaux

Dolphin

Donkey

Dormouse

Dragonfly

Drever

Duck

Dugong

Dunker

Dusky Dolphin

...." She took a deep breath really to recite more.

Ronnie stares at her. "Okay, okay a beagle." He says, cutting into her listing. He closes his eyes and puts his hand out, imagining a beagle. All the sudden a beagle appears, about 6 feet away from him. The dog trots up to him and barks lovingly, looking at him with his tongue sticking out. The beagle turns to Isabella and growls. "She's cool, she's cool. She isn't an enemy. The dog continues to bark cheerfully, looking up at Isabella happily. "See? I can make animals with my mind. They fight with me in battle when I need them. They will fight anyone, though, unless I tell them not to." He looks at her, expecting a terrible reaction. "Hey, I never caught your name. I'm Ronnie."

(Yes, yes he does... *ominious music plays...*)

Edited by popcorncat11

Isabella stopped listening halfway though "Aww! I always wanted a puppy." She said holding out her hand for the dog to get her scent, she avoided eye contact knowing that it meant aggression.

Xia ignored Nicklaus, finishing up her tag. "I really couldn't care less about what you say." She said, pulling her bandanna off her face as she pushed past him.

EDIT:

Ronnie looks at her. "He will only exist for about an hour before he will vanish. Don't get too attached." He leaned against the wall, crossing his arms and watching her and the puppy.

Niklaus smirks, watching her for a few seconds before walking away. He wasn't going to get in a fight with some Non-Gifted.

Edited by popcorncat11

Isabella picked up the beagle hugging it closely as it squirmed tickling her, she giggled, as the beagle spread dirt and other things it had picked up on her expensive clothes.

Ronnie feels his black, smirking in anger. He then feels the back of his head and looks at his hand. Lots of blood covered his hand. Ronnie sighs. "Look, this has been great, it was nice to meet you, but I think I should go." He turns his back to her and begins to walks out of the alleyway.

"W-wait.." Isabella followed his when a long black limo stopped in front of them "Miss Isabella." A man in a suit said looking her up and down, he was clearly not happily, his mood got even stormier when he checked out her company, "What, may I ask, are you doing, with that. Thing." He seethed looking at Ronnie.