SilveryKit

Awkward moments

One time during a practical anatomy class I was sitting in a crowded osteology room with other students, among which were some from other groups who came to make up for the lost class. And so, our anatomy professor walked in, all classy in a super short dress hidden under a black coat and in super expensive Italian high heels, and so she told us "Good evening", and I said "Good evening, countess Dracula", which quietly echoed through the room. wacko.gif I felt super embarrassed and thought that she had heard me, but luckily, she didn't, and even if she did she suspected nothing of me. wink.gif

But still I could have gotten into so much trouble. :S

Gotta admit, that's hilarious ^

There was this one time where I was sitting in a waiting room with my brother, and this girl about my age winked at me and said "Your boyfriend is hot, you're so lucky"

I stared at my brother. Who started laughing. It got really awkward when I told her he was my brother....

In Aikido, my partner moved so fast that I fell in an instant. Quite embarrassing.

One time I was just sitting when someone at school started messing with my hair. I asked what she was doing and she just whispered. "You smell like shampoo" she then walked away and I never saw her again.

When you're talking about something your friend doesn't care about, and they just turn and start talking to someone else and you're still talking.

I think the worst awkward moment I had was when I ran into an old boss at a restaurant. When I worked for her a couple years before, she and her husband were trying to get pregnant. When I saw her again, she looked pregnant, about 7-8 months pregnant. I said something along the lines of 'Oh, congrats! When are you due?' and she was like 'I'm not pregnant'. Oops!

were to begin xd.png

I was at school learning about the word can't....... I said it with a u instead of an a, and went to the principles office..... scary cause I didn't know what was happening and awkward cause I didn't know what it meant

Me and my friend Julie were sitting next to a window. She gets annoyed easily, and a ton of stuff bothers her. So this teacher came and pressed his face against the window to see if we were working. Without looking to see who it was, Julie took her binder and slammed it against the window to get who she assumed was an annoying student to go away. It turns out it was the teacher.

That moment when you get glomped from behind randomly at a random place, and spin around to find your grandmother standing behind you with a big grin on her face... I don't even remember where I was, but it was the last place I expected to see her.

Learning how to ride a bike when I was little and falling into the rose bushes and being stuck in them for a good 2 hours when my little sister said she was going to go get Mom and Dad (yeah right ya little brat). I had to be ripped out of them and dropped in a warm bath to get the stickers out. That was around 33 years ago.

Opening the door on a male friend while he was using the restroom. We both had the deer-caught-in-headlights look. lol I closed the door as quickly as I could, but it was rather awkward.

I did that once. Didn't see anything but his face but it was really embarrassing.

I have so many. well people think they are awkward, I don't have just one.

My common one is that people crash into me or I crash into them a lot. to make it easier or funnier I say stuff like "I found you!" Or "Nice to meet you!" to make it seem on purpose.

I have put a laundry basket on myself and walked around declaring myself basket lady and all should bow down.

And I have refered to myself as the Halie god and demanded chocolate to be sacrificed to me. The funny part was, people really did do that.

And then there is a whole lot of situations where I have acted out due to chocolate cravings.

My common one is that people crash into me or I crash into them a lot. to make it easier or funnier I say stuff like "I found you!" Or "Nice to meet you!" to make it seem on purpose.

Omg that is so me! This happens to me a lot xd.png

I have one that stands out. I have many more, but eh.

So, I was in the car line at school, and I stepped out and one of the teachers waved to my dad and said, "Hey, grandpa!" I looked to her with the most awkward look and said "That's my dad." And she just stared at me, then I walked away.

Sigh~ I swear my middle name should have been 'awkward'. There really is too many to name, but there is one that stands out.

So, the boy I had a crush on since kindergarten moved away and didn't move back until 4th grade. (like seeing him back wasn't awkward enough considering how much I was blushing and don't remember anything else that happened that day except seeing him back) I was in the lunch line, sliding my tray along, getting some mashed potatoes here, some fruit there when he comes up and is looking right at me. I just stood there blushing like an idiot when he got right up next to me. I swallowed my nerves and said, "It's been a while. I missed you."

He replied with. "I need the milk."

I was blocking him since the milk cartons were behind me. My face turned even more red and I wanted to crawl under a rock somewhere and die. It earned some laughs from the people around me, but he later told me why he ignored my comment so we wouldn't make a scene. He did say me missed me too, which was a relief. At least I didn't feel like a total idiot.

Edited by Syiren

I have one of a kind awkward deaf moment. I am sort of hesitant to share this, but heck, why not?

Last Saturday, I competed in this Robotic State Championship, until my team was eliminated in the semifinal. I watched the final game in the front row, and it was quite a close game. The crowd was getting excited, the announcer went and asked the people in the front row who would win. I thought to myself, crap, I can't answer. Then after asking the person sitting next to me, the announcer asked me. I had to point to my ears and shake my head. The announcer understood and asked my teacher next to me, which is also deaf. Goodness, it was really awkward, but also hilarious.