kikii

A Step to the Stars (IC)

The world of Draco looked amazing from orbit.

Captain StellarNight smiled her dragonic smile as she gazed out the viewport to the planet below. She'd worked hard to get to this point and now... now it was time. Dragons had for too long been limited by the bindings of their home planet. It was time to explore the stars, some of which had imprinted onto her scales, giving her the famous 'nebula' dragon look.

She swished her tail, her red tail looking quite nice in the low light of her day cabin, and straightened. She should head up to the bridge and check on the newer officers that were suppose to be arriving.

StellarNight strode out of her cabin, giving a polite nod to her sentries, and made her way to the lift. She stepped into it and spoke, 'Bridge' she said in a voice that sounded crisp and calm. She waited as the lift car sped through the ship without interruption.

When she arrived on the bridge, she walked out, claws tapping on the deck as she stopped.

"Captain on deck!" Another dragon called and everyone stood to attention.

"At ease." She said. "I need to speak with my officers. Where are my new officers anyways?" She asked, her voice level.

Edited by kikii

((Gak, sorry for the delay!))

Dracius stood up first , back straight and wings back.

"Astrogation Officer Dracius reporting for duty! Starmaps are up to date and flight plan is plot out for speed and efficiency."

Arnaz came up second, after Dracius was finished.

"Sensor Officer Arnaz reporting for duty!" Arnaz said cheerfully. "Sensors detect nothing out of the ordinary and are online and ready for use!"