guy person

The Forgotten Island

(OOC: The group was made up of Aurse, Volter, Iktria, and Linden. But I think they all left.)

(OOC: No, they went elsewhere, though Iktria is walking back to the cave, possibly with Linden in tow.)

((Actually... Looking for Group.)))

Volter looked at Dabberjack. "Not much... I don't think we've met. I'm Volter."

"Nice to meet you volter, I'm Dabberjack" He said looking at volter

(OCC: Dont ask me how I came up with Dabberjack. I really don't know... plus, volter and Aurase get (((_)))... )

user posted image

Aurase blinked at Iktria unhappily as the Skywing hatchling declared defiantly that others didn't understand her. She and Linden set off to go back to the cave, leaving her with Volter and another new hatchling, a Tsunami Wyvern. She felt Volter's bright golden eyes watching her carefully - almost cautiously - as if she were a new species of animal that had been just discovered. She blushed and waited as the Thunder hatchling introduced himself to Dabberjack. She stepped forward and dipped her head shyly, murmuring, "Hi, my name's Aurase. Do you know where the others are?"

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Volter smiled, "It's a pleasure. How are you getting along with the others?"

"Well... I suspect that most of them are in the cave over there" he pointed to the cave with his tiny wing as he replied to Aurase. he turned to volter "Well I actually Only know you, Iktria, pretty annoying if you ask me, and now Aurase" he said

Edited by guy person

Dabberjack was very surprised, you could see it in his face, when he said "Really? she's the annoying skywing who is confused about talking and understanding talking" Dabberjack looked at volter waiting for a response

user posted image

Aurase nodded, smiling gratefully at Dabberjack as he answered her question. "I know everyone you know, and a grey hippogriff named Linden." She turned as Volter spoke up with yet another question - this time it was about Iktria - and she eyed him warily. "Ummm... Dabberjack's right, as far as I can tell."

Edited by SpiritWolfe

"I'm not that far away!" Iktria yelled angrily, "And just because I'm not here doesn't mean I can hear you!" Iktria had forgotten what she was going to say and had just said the first thing to jump into her head, "No wait, that's not right. I can't remember what I was going to say, but as soon as I remember I'll, I'll.." Iktria was not sure what she would do, "Do." She very frustrated with herself, she had to say something, "Something!" Edited by MasterWeavile898

Volter looked at Iktria confused. "...I'm sorry... did I do something wrong?"

Dabberjack whispered so that Iktria could not hear "Volter, Just dont talk when she is around, she doesn't like it"

Iktria stopped going towards the cave and walked back to the blue dragon that had insulted her and blinked at him, surprised, "Did you just apologize to me?" She blinked at him more, "Thank you, I do not believe I have learned your name yet."

(OOC: Anyone in the cave? Sparsus needs something to do.)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

(OOC: Dabberjack, he insulted her. Volter does not even know who she is.)

And I think she likes me... I've made a mistake Dabberjack thought, when really he did have slight feelings for Iktria "your.. welcome... Excuse me, I need to go... um... get lost in the woods..." he said

Volter ignores Dabberjack's comment and suggestion. "I'm Volter, nice to meet you Iktria."

user posted image

Aurase flinched and muttered a quick apology, shifting to stand beside Volter, her face burning with embarrassment. That's what you get for talking behind her back, Aurase!

< I probably won't be able to RP until the day after tomorrow! >

Iktria did not think that sounded like a good idea, "You'll have trouble getting lost, I have a bad memory, I can get you lost." That would be better, though how he was going to get unlost was beyond her. She turned to Volter, who had just introduced himself, "Nice to meet you too." She was beginning to think that maybe it was just the gray looking dragon that hated her.

(OOC: Notice how she does not think about she is going to get "unlost".)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Troulce got up after finishing the rabbit, and buried the bones in the loamy soil. Although his hunger had been sated, he still felt odd. After poking around for a while, Troulce found a tiny stream. Tentatively, he took a small sip from the water. Since it tasted good, and seemed to ease the strange feeling in his throat, Troulce continued drinking from the stream. Eventually, he go up and looked around. Spotting a bird, he fell into a crouch. He silently approached, and was about to leap when he stepped on a branch. Darn it! Troulce chided himself, I need to be more careful where I step. I was lucky that I was hunting, and not being hunted. He decided to return to the cave, but was still on the lookout for prey on the way back.

(OCC: lol, Dabberjack can just follow his scent trail back. and he hates being away from other dragons so he wont like it much)

Dabberjack quickly walked away into the woods he went far enough so that his great sense of smell would not scent them.

Edited by guy person