pinkieseb

The Crystal

Atlas chuckled heartily and said, "Well I guess that makes you feel honored, doesn't it, kiddo?" When Ember said that he hoped to use that attack against a rat or a hatchling, she said, "And I bet you're going to perform just fine. And the correct term is 'young'. Old is when you're big and strong like me. Young is someone like you at your age."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So anyway,

((Writer's block. I still have no idea what to make Axel say.))

Atlas chuckled heartily and said, "Well I guess that makes you feel honored, doesn't it, kiddo?" When Ember said that he hoped to use that attack against a rat or a hatchling, she said, "And I bet you're going to perform just fine. And the correct term is 'young'. Old is when you're big and strong like me. Young is someone like you at your age."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So anyway,

((Writer's block. I still have no idea what to make Axel say.))

"*ahem*young.sorry about that." Ember bit the last chunk of meat of the squrrel.

"well,i don't have anything else to say right now.go ahead."

((same with me,red dragonette.writer's block.tongue.gif))

"It's alright, kid. Hatchlings sometimes use the wrong words," said Atlas patting him on the back. "Alright, the second move I used as a hatchling was throwing your body forward at the other guy to tackle and knock him over. Then after that, I got to nip at him until he would knock me off. If you get tackled and pinned down, use her hindlegs to push him off," the magi explained more play-fighting moves.

"It's alright, kid. Hatchlings sometimes use the wrong words," said Atlas patting him on the back. "Alright, the second move I used as a hatchling was throwing your body forward at the other guy to tackle and knock him over. Then after that, I got to nip at him until he would knock me off. If you get tackled and pinned down, use her hind legs to push him off," the magi explained more play-fighting moves.

ember sat there.he was listening and looking like a elementary student learning about a topic that truly intrested him when the hummans were here.he did not get bored or anything.asoccinally,he would try to write something down,using blood(scince that was the only thing avalable to him that he could write with.)

here is what a torn peice of paper he wrote things on looked like when atlas finished teaching ember for the day:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aT TE mp Et tO F LaP Yo UR Win Gs O nc E t O G Et a EdG E i N PL aY- FIG hTS A n D Ba T T Les .

Al SO TRy tO LaN D On YO ur AP PpOn Ent For mAx IMuM AFf EC t.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there was also more torn peices of paper,but i'm not gonna bother making them.

ember was very happpy while learning.he felt like the dream was not going to be true after all.

She tried to think of some more playfight moves to teach Ember, but no matter how hard she tried to strain her mind, nothing would pop up yet. "And... that's all I can think of for now. I'll let you know about a few more moves once I remember them, alright Ember?" said Atlas.

((Sorry for not responding. It'll all school's fault.))