pinkieseb

The Crystal

Neiva could not help but be relieved that this strange Black did seem to be able to walk on his own after a few moments of seemingly gathering his strength. Of course she moved where if he were to fall that she could easily use her own body to hold the Black up, but it would not be the most pleasant thing for him unless he liked the chill of ice and honestly not many did these days. However, her long icy tail did loosely wrap itself around the male's own to both make sure he could not sure off and to make sure he would not somehow wounder off. Not that Neiva thought she would lose the male, what a horrid Grand Assistant she would be if that were the case, but she was more worried about the male randomly freaking out and making a run for it.

It seemed like she should never have worried about it because they got to her own rooms without meeting another dragon or any fighting. "You may stay in my rooms for now. Rest here and I shall be in the adjoining room." With this said Neiva left the room so that the male could rest for a few moments without her hovering and she did not have to worry about him getting away. They only way out of that room way by flying and even then he did not seem to be the condition to do that. After what she thought to be a reasonable time, she made her way back inside and listened to his speech. She was indeed confused, but tried not to show it since it was not in her nature to show emotions of confusion and fright. Such things did not bode will for guards or the Royals if you had to bluff your way out of something after all.

"I see. I have never heard of this Gemini nor have I ever seen or been told of a Dark Dragon before," she would shake her head slowly in reply to his panicked questioning to the whereabouts of another Dark Dragon, "I am sorry you were the only one at the gates. I thought you were just a Black Dragon of these lands as there have been known to be dragons will odd colorings or additions to their bodies, some even adding it themselves." Neiva would pause in thought for a few moments as if to try and figure out if what she had to say next was the best thing, but perhaps it could only be the only logical choice. "I will tell my King about this and the other guards to be on the look out for your Rascha. If she is out there, then she will be found."

Edited by Lilithachaos

"I... I can't believe she's nowhere near here..." I said, desperately, and climbed towards a window that was inside the room. From out there, I let out a loud roar, even louder than one would expect from a Dark Dragon of such a young age, in order to get a response from Rascha... she knows how I sound like. But all I got in response, was a mixture of other dragon roars from all over the area.

"Neiva... H-how many dragons are here...?" I said, while starting to feel a bit uncomfortable again.

As Gannicus' queen left for the kitchen, he pulled out some scrolls from under his throne. Ah yes, MORE paper work to be done. he thought. Although, after being king for so long he was use to it; but that didn't mean that he liked it. The scroll was littered with numbers and equations and other peoples names on it. This scroll had all of the names of dragons who owed the kingdom and its rulers money and its general finances/income. If this scroll got into the wrong hands, it could give any enemy of the Kingdom of Light a serious advantage.

Neiva just watched the dragon walk to the window and emit a loud roar. She could only guess it was in hopes that this Rascha would hear and reply back, but it seems like the only calls tonight would be the ones of the dragons native to these lands. "In the Dark Kingdom or do you mean overall? I am guessing by your question that in your lands or...time that dragons are not that plenty, but here we are many. There are two Kingdoms; Dark Kingdom, to which you are inside, and then there is the Light Kingdom. Outside of this of course we have out cities, but that should give you an idea that there are many dragon. How many I could not give you an accurate count."

Icefyre wet down t were food was being . She suddenly didn't feel hungry anymore so she went too her chambers and sat down wondering what the queen and king of the dark kingdom were doing right now. She went to sleep feeling too tired too do anything else so she curled up onto her bed and went straight to sleep.

ember,still covered in the remains of his shell,was curious about the world.he looked around.suddenly,he saw a oval right next to him.at first,he was startled,but a few seconds later,he calmed down a bit and was just curious about that oval.he jently shook the egg,and he heard a squeak.it was baby dragon in a egg!

he did the first thing he could think of:attempt to incubicate the egg.however,the hatchling then inspected the egg.

(Sorry I took a while to get started, I was on vacation in Florida.)

When Atlas got her break, the first thing she did was come into the nursery to check on the eggs. There she saw a newly born red hatchling trying to incubate an egg. The magi smiled and said, "Aww, isn't that cute! You're trying to warm up an egg with that little body of yours." Then the hatchling started inspecting the egg, to which Atlas replied, "Curious about it, ain't you? That's an egg, that's where hatchlings like yourself are born from. Try not to break it, because the baby still might be growing up in there."

Edited by Red Dragonette

(Sorry I took a while to get started, I was on vacation in Florida.)

When Atlas got her break, the first thing she did was come into the nursery to check on the eggs. There she saw a newly born red hatchling trying to incubate an egg. The magi smiled and said, "Aww, isn't that cute! You're trying to warm up an egg with that little body of yours." Then the hatchling started inspecting the egg, to which Atlas replied, "Curious about it, ain't you? That's an egg, that's where hatchlings like yourself are born from. Try not to break it, because the baby still might be growing up in there."

((sry took so long.i went to South Carolina 4 a bit.))

ember glared at the major dragon looking at him. he gently dropped the egg.he made sure he didn't break the egg.he glared up into the eyes of the magi.he tried to say "hello!" in a cheerful voice, but it turned out to be a high-pitched squeak.however,the squeak sounded like a greeting,anyway,so he was proud of himself!he tried to wrap his tiny hatchling body around the dragon's hand.

((I can stay and play with you Danwar. The other RP I'm in seems to be on hiatus or dying.))

The red hatchling made a cute glaring face before he greeted Atlas. "Hi there, little fella! My name is Atlas," the dragoness greeted as she let the hatchling wrap around her hand. "I don't suppose you know your name, do you? I'll go check the tag on your nest and see the names your parents came up for you." Atlas went over to the empty nest and checked the label. The name for if the hatchling was a male said 'Ember'. She checked the hatchling's gender and he was a boy. "Ah, so your name is Ember. That's very fitting for a red dragon such as yourself," she said.

Edited by Red Dragonette

(OOC: Maybe it's not dead after all. I'll post when I get baack from swimming)

((I can stay and play with you Danwar. The other RP I'm in seems to be on hiatus or dying.))

The red hatchling made a cute glaring face before he greeted Atlas. "Hi there, little fella! My name is Atlas," the dragoness greeted as she let the hatchling wrap around her hand. "I don't suppose you know your name, do you? I'll go check the tag on your nest and see the names your parents came up for you." Atlas went over to the empty nest and checked the label. The name for if the hatchling was a male said 'Ember'. She checked the hatchling's gender and he was a boy. "Ah, so your name is Ember. That's very fitting for a red dragon such as yourself," she said.

"ember" he said a few times in his head.makes scence. he said,because everyone knows smoke breath for hatchling=breath fire for adult.once again,though,his speech isn't good yet,so it sounded like:vewy entirasting the hatchling looked at atlas with his tiny,yellow eyes.he studied the dragon,and it was a magi..just like the one in the nightmare he had when he was still in a egg.he still rememberds it,

and it went likre this:(there are 2 magi dragons in the room,1 from the kiungdom of light,the other:kingdom of dark.one casts a fireball t the other,and the other counters.meanwhile,ember(as a julveline)and another hartchling(also julvewnile)are also fighting.and the other hatchling is a water dragon.ember breaths fire at thee water one,but it counters with a wave of water,tearing at ember,then he starts bleedcing.meanwhile,the white kingdom magi collapses.then ember gets trapped in a ice cube.just bewfore hew is finished off,the nightmare stops.)he then tries to ask if atl;as knows about the light+dark kingdom,already scared zabout that dream.it was really realistic.

Ember said that his name sounded interesting and Atlas replied, "Haha, I bet your parents are going to be glad they picked that name out for you, huh." Then she was asked about the Light and Dark Kingdoms. "Well Ember, the kingdom we're in and belong to is the Light Kingdom. Our enemies are the dragons from the Dark Kingdom. There are rumors about a large magic crystal hidden somewhere the kingdoms are fighting each other to get to the crystal first before the other does. They say the crystal is worth over a billion gens and gives you immortality or incredible powers. Sounds really awesome, doesn't it? Not that I believe any of this magical hocus pocus stuff. I'd rather use it for money to make our economy rich. But that's up to the royal family's decision," Atlas explained.

Ember said that his name sounded interesting and Atlas replied, "Haha, I bet your parents are going to be glad they picked that name out for you, huh." Then she was asked about the Light and Dark Kingdoms. "Well Ember, the kingdom we're in and belong to is the Light Kingdom. Our enemies are the dragons from the Dark Kingdom. There are rumors about a large magic crystal hidden somewhere the kingdoms are fighting each other to get to the crystal first before the other does. They say the crystal is worth over a billion gens and gives you immortality or incredible powers. Sounds really awesome, doesn't it? Not that I believe any of this magical hocus pocus stuff. I'd rather use it for money to make our economy rich. But that's up to the royal family's decision," Atlas explained.

ember's eyes instanttly widend with fear.he started screetching very loudly and running around in circles,even bashing his head on the ground twice.he was for sure really scared.probably because of that nightmare.

((Sorry for not posting yesterday. I was quite busy.))

Atlas watched the red hatchling run around screaming in a frightened manner as if there was a spider under the nest. "Hey what's wrong? Was it something I said?" asked the magi. She couldn't fathom why Ember was having a panic attack.

Icefyre woke up from where she was sleeping. How long have I been asleep for? Three hours! I'd better go and see what's happening. She got out of her bed and ran down the steps. A royal guard came marching up the stairs. She held out a paw and stopped the warrior.

"Herald have you seen Atlas anywhere? I need to speak with her immediately."

"Sorry I haven't."

"Well tell me if you do."

She rushed down the last few flights of stairs until she came upon the dungeons. I don't need to see the prisoners yet.

((Sorry for not posting yesterday. I was quite busy.))

Atlas watched the red hatchling run around screaming in a frightened manner as if there was a spider under the nest. "Hey what's wrong? Was it something I said?" asked the magi. She couldn't fathom why Ember was having a panic attack.

the hatchling then screamed:THI NIWRTMART IU TERUU!" as he was banging his tiny head aganst the ground.

Ember sounded like he said he had a nightmare and that he was going to tell Atlas about it. "Alright, calm down and stop banging your head on the floor. You'll get a headache. Now tell me about the nightmare you just had," the dragoness told him. Whatever it was he had in his dream must have scared him badly.

Ember sounded like he said he had a nightmare and that he was going to tell Atlas about it. "Alright, calm down and stop banging your head on the floor. You'll get a headache. Now tell me about the nightmare you just had," the dragoness told him. Whatever it was he had in his dream must have scared him badly.

the hatchling explained his nightmare to the dragoness.when they got to the part that he was finished,he then said:"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!IM GOIUNG TO DIE!!!!!!!"and ran around in more terror than before he explained the nightmare.