pinkieseb

The Crystal

OOC Thread/Forms

The Crystal

Setting/Plot

Many years ago, no one knows how long ago for sure, a huge chunk of matter was blasted out of a blackhole, millions of light years away. The matter turned into a large crystal, which hurtled through space at thousands of meters per second. It smashed into Earth after hundreds of years in space, and it began to glow a purple color. The impact separated the continents and wiped out the dinosaurs. The humans came, found the crystal and fell extinct from who knows what. After them the dragons came; the dragon elders discovered the crystal and hid it, believing it was dangerous. The continents are all connected with teleporters, still working made by the humans. The dragons are very intelligent and live in castles, mansions and use money just like the humans. The continents are mostly the same; the dragons live in Asia and Europe. There's a myth that all the other continents are boiling red with lava and have strange vicious 'aliens' living there.

Currency

The currency used by the dragons is called Gen, also known as G or Gs. $1.GEN = $2.USD/AUS

The Crystal

Still hidden, has ultimate magical power and is worth 6,000,000,000.Gs to both of the Kingdoms. No one knows for sure what the power is but there are many rumours. Like this for example ~ Whoever finds the crystal gets the power of immortality or the dragon who gets the crystal gains whatever power they want! But for all the dragons know the crystal could be just some huge myth, dosnt stop people looking though!

Kingdoms/Alliances

There are 2 alliances/kingdoms,

~Dark Kingdom

~Light Kingdom

Both kingdoms are pretty much the same, only the names are different.

Outside the kingdom castles is "neutral" land, this is where the fighting is done and is the land wanted by the two kingdoms. Some major cities are:

- Dragcona, the capitol of the known world, also the largest city.

- Defiana, largest black market town in the known world.

- Darktown, the town surrounding the Dark Kingdom's castle.

- Lightville, the town surrounding the Light Kingdom's castle.

Think of it of like, lets say the USA was under attack and was split in two by two armies. It would still have the ONE capitol, but just two armies.

Technology

The technology is quite advanced. The only weapons are turrets, situated on the Castle walls and in some rich towns like the capitol. Dragons prefer to use their claws in combat. There are no cars, though there are hover trains which usually are owned by the kingdom's and have turrets all over them. These trains can go about 50 times faster than dragons using left over technology from the humans.

Ranks

Each Kingdom has ranks; the higher up you are, more authority.

King ~ Ruler of kingdom, does all the trading and is mated with Queen.

Queen ~ Same as king, has slightly less authority.

Grand Assistant ~ The king & queen's personal guard.

Royal Family ~ King & Queens hatchlings.

Warrior ~ Most amount, does all the fighting.

Hunter ~ Gathers food, normally is a hatchling.

Hatchling ~ Newly born hatchling with no hunting experience yet.

Honored, Peasant or Retired ~ Honored means they retired as a very high rank or after doing something amazing for the kingdom. Retired means they decided to leave work because of personal reasons like age. Peasants are the dragons with no jobs and are very poor.

You get ranked up when someone dies, gets demoted, or retires

Rules

1. No cussing

2. If your going to use OOC use (()) or <<>>

3. Keep romance to a PG-13 level.

4. Keep violence to a PG-13 level.

5. No godmodding or perfect characters.

6. Im the boss and I rule you all!

7. Have fun biggrin.gif

Edited by pinkieseb

Ok then, wow, my grammar is good? ohmy.gif

Normally when i used to make RP's there'd be about 2 pages of grammar critque biggrin.gif

Ok, i'll edit it then, thanks!

Thanks Nazi! biggrin.gif

I edited it and added a few bits answering the questions you gave smile.gif

Alright, approved! Have fun roleplaying. smile.gif

You have one capital but two kingdoms... that's all that confuses me.

Ill edit it biggrin.gif Adding OOC too now!

Thanks Soup!

Edited by pinkieseb

Are there farmers to produce food? I don't understand how they would get food unless there was a new technology.

Are there farmers to produce food? I don't understand how they would get food unless there was a new technology.

dragons hunt.xd.png

((Yes, thanks for that, you guys can start. I gotta help my brother, he just came out of hospital))

Bloodvein was sitting on his throne, in the throne room of his powerful empire. The chair was made out of gleaming and shining gold. The floor was a dark black marble, the guards stood around the room in their armor guarding the King. The door was a large wooden door covered with iron latches holding it together.

Icefyre was looking around wondering what to do when a load bang came outside. I wonder who just started a fight. Thought Icefyre. She got up and ran across the hall to were all the commotion was. There were two small dark pygmies fighting. 'Enough!" shouted Icefyre. The two Pygmies stopped fighting at once and both looked at her. "I want you to apologize to each other and never do it again or you will both find yourselves locked up in prison."

Neiva slowly shifted her weight from one side to another as stealthily as she could in hopes that no one would notice the movements. Heaven forbid the King noticed the movements and asked what was wrong. Now that would be the thing to explain, sore limbs from standing on them for such a length of time from guarding just the dragon who is asking. 'Ha, he would have a laugh at that. Well, that or demote me,' she thought to herself and had to refrain from laughing at the stray thought. One really did not have much to do when guarding the Royal Family unless something 'fun' happened and so far that was just not happening. Where was the rouge, dumb fighting dragons when you needed them?

Bloodvein saw Neiva move, he looked up and smiled at her. He dismissed all the guards but kept her in the room. "Bored ey? Go find some fun..." With that he pushed open the large door and looked for some entertainment too.

ember,still covered in the remains of his shell,was curious about the world.he looked around.suddenly,he saw a oval right next to him.at first,he was startled,but a few seconds later,he calmed down a bit and was just curious about that oval.he jently shook the egg,and he heard a squeak.it was baby dragon in a egg!

he did the first thing he could think of:attempt to incubicate the egg.however,the hatchling then inspected the egg.

Neiva stood st attention as the other guards left the throneroom, thoughts if her King had some grand order to give floating in her head as she waited quietly. Needless to say she was a little shocked with what he had to say to her and Neiva could only watch as he walked out for a few stuned momemts. Wings would flare out at her sides as she tried to make up her mind of following 'orders' or doing job of protecting her King, which she could not do if she was not with him. Oh the choices.

Heaving a sigh, Neiva started to make her way out of the room as there was little point in staying in there either way. Looking around she could not spot her King and she wondered just how long she stood there like some dumbfounded hatchling. 'Guess I will find that fun then. Maybe in one of the cities if I am not needed here,' she thought as she made a note to stop and ask the other guards on a report. With this she would make her way to Dragcona.

(This way anyone can meet up with her from either town.)

Bloodvein sucked in air as he flew out of the castle. He flew to the magnificent city known as Dragcona. It had millions of dragons living there, some on his side, some enemy. Both Kingdom wanted Dragcona to join them. He could just see the high, tall steel buildings in the distance.

Icefyre sat back on her throne enjoying life. If only everyday was like this. She thought.

((Really bad post)))

I felt so much pain... I barely remember of how I got here.

All I remember was how I came here... I remember something attacked me severely, and seperated me from Rascha. Oh... Rascha... I miss her so much.

But right now, I had no idea how I could get back. Or actually... where I was. All I felt was pain, and the annoying rain that was pouring on my body. And if that wasn't even worse... it was day; I couldn't see. Just... as long I'm alone I could hang out a little longer, I guess.

user posted image

King Gannicus opened the Throne Room doors with a squad of guards behind and around him. Gannicus looks back and sends the dragons on their way. He turns back then sees Icefyre, his beautiful Queen, his "partner in crime" so to speak. Gannicus approached his throne and sat in it next to his Queen.

"Good morning. Sorry to keep you waiting, the guards woke me up later than usual. How was your sleep dear?"

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan

"Good thankyou very much." Icefyre got up and said to Gancius "I'm going to go down to the kitchens to get something too eat do you want to come with me? Without waiting for a reply Icefyre got out of her seat and walked down to were the kitchens were.

I woke up again, after having a terrible rest. I still felt so much pain going through my body, still, but a bit less than before. It was still raining though, but it was night now so I could actually see again.

When I opened my eyes, I saw I was in a big field shrouded by hills. In the distance I saw several towers from a castle ((the one from the dark kingdom)) visible over the hills. Although my injuries, and the pain, I tried to fly towards the castle. Eventually I came there, but once I've arrived close to its gate, the pain made me collapse again.

Edited by Anhrak

Neiva spent her time in in Dragcona until nightfall, watching the few fighting in the more shadier parts of the town and even jumping in a few of them for the sport of it or to help out one of the dragons if she thought the fight to be unfair. On her way back to the castle it had begun to rain somewhat heavily, blocking the moonlight and making flying most dangerous for those dragons that did not have exceptional night-vision. While Neiva had wonderful vision and she is a top fighter, she did not have the vision of the black dragons. So it was with a loud annoyed growl that she lowered her flying altitude so that she could land and walk the rest of the way to the castle. She knew it better to walk than to fly right into something and break her neck when she hit then ground from heaven knows how high up.

It was a good thing for the dragon laying on the ground that she did however or else she would have never seen him from the sky. In fact she almost stepped on, what looked to her, the black dragon before she really noticed him near the gates of the castle. "Oh my, what in the world are you doing out here?", she mumbled more aloud to herself when she noticed the dragon was mostly out of it. However, Neiva guessed she had best see if she could rouse the dragon to at least see if he was alright and what he wanted or what happened. If something attacked then she would need to know so that she could take care of it. Moreover if it was one of the castle guards who had done this, now that she would not have forgiven if it was done for no cause at all. But first, to get them out of the rain.

"Hey Black, are you awake and can you walk? I would like to get out of this rain and I think you would rather I not pick you up. My body is not the warmest thing around after all." Neiva knew she was being short and cold sounding, but she was wet and tired. She would care more once they were inside and she was not being rained on, maybe.

Edited by Lilithachaos

I slowly regained consciousness and while pain was still flowing through my body, I saw that another dragon was close to me. He asked me something... but I couldn't realize what he asked, or I became afraid.

"...Whoa! W-who are you!" I said as I awkwardly jumped back, spitting out a bit of brightly blue fire as a warning sign. "What is this place... and what kind of dra- Argh..." I tried to ask, but quickly collapsed again due my pain.

Edited by Anhrak

((Anhrak, Neiva is a she. Did not know if that was missed or a typo in last post, but thought I would point it out really fast before you or I got confused at some point.))

It was only because of her training that Neiva stepped back just fast enough to only get slightly singed from the blue tinted fire. Of course she could not be angry at the Black for his reaction and so she refrained from the instinctual need to send her own icy attack back. It helped that the Black's last words had caught her attention. All dragons should know the Dark Kingdom and why did this dragon not know where he was in the first place? Did he lose his memory and if so is that why he did not know what an Ice Dragon was? Neiva's breed might be rare, but because of that they were known to be at least talked about among other dragons in gossip. 'It looks like I will have to be more careful with this one. Treat you like a hatching I suppose if you really have lost your memories,' she thought to herself before she stepped closer once more to try a different approach.

"Listen to me and claim yourself, I will not harm you and you are safe here at the Dark Kingdom. I am Neiva, an Ice Dragon." She would let her words sink in before adding, "Now I want to help you inside the castle so that we may get out of this rain. It does not affect me all that much since it just turns to ice on my body, but it can make you sick and it looks like that is something you do not need now."

I calmed down a bit, luckily knowing that there wasn't a threat here, and followed Neiva inside.

Once inside, and after a bit of resting again, I felt much more easier now than I felt like before, and felt ready to talk a bit once Neiva came back to check how I was doing.

"...Thanks... for your help..." I silently said, and saw her smiling a bit. "...I haven't heard of anything about what you told... the place where I am now... it's the Dark Kingdom...? I didn't know there was such a thing in Gemini... or at least, not anytime soon. And, neither have I ever heard of Ice Dragons. I thought that they became extinct, about 1.000 years ago already." I asked, and she looked quite confused.

"...This... this isn't Gemini... is it..." I added after that, and she shook her head. "...How on earth did I get here..." I wondered to myself. All I know was that I was under attack... and that I was with Syth, Feiya, and... "Rascha! H-have you seen another Dark Dragon, who looks the same as I do but then with light-gray plates, arms and legs?" I quickly asked, hoping that she would be here too.