padfoot

Playstation 4

So I watched the reveal of the playstation 4 last night and I was very impressed

if you haven't watched it yet and you have some spare time, I recommend watching it

(note: it is over 2 hours long. little less than one if you skip right to the conference)

this thread is just a chat about disappointments, excited about the engine, controller feedback, exclusives, up and coming games, and anything else you want to talk about that has to do with sony's next generation

P.S. where did this come from? I haven't heard a word about this game but they announced it during the conference.

This is high on my must play list when this system comes out

I got to my store like an hour before we opened to be sure I could pre-order the system.

I'm not sure if I want one on launch yet, but I figured better to have a pre-order that I can cancel than to want the system but not be able to find it.

I'm really looking forwards to KH3 (that was what made me decided I had to get one for sure, lol, even though it'll be ages before it's out. Yes, I know it'll be for the Xboned too, but I've already sworn that one off due to issues with their handling of this gen and I vote with my wallet), but I'm also really excited for the new Infamous game--Second Son looks really fun.

I'll probably pick up Watch Dogs for it, too, eventually--that one looks interesting.

After seeing the trailer for Final Fantasy XV I'm definitely excited about the PS4. I don't think I'll get it at launch, but it's on my radar.

Considering it is being released for only 400 USD I am going to get it within the first week of release.

I am excited for Second Son too. I love everything sucker punch does and have gotten 100% on everything they have released.

Considering it is being released for only 400 USD I am going to get it within the first week of release.

I am excited for Second Son too. I love everything sucker punch does and have gotten 100% on everything they have released.

Better get a preorder on it if you haven't already--it could end up being impossible to find if you don't have an order.

I want one but I'm waiting until two ps4 games come out before I even get one. Plus I just got ps3 last year for xmas. lol

I might be picking one up at the end of the month. I really want Type-0 and am pretty interested in ESO.

I am now the proud owner of a PS4.

The only game I have on it though is Never Alone. Kinda cute.

I have PS4 never been opened wating on Naruto Storm 4 to come out I want my first PS4 experience to be with Naruto

Well Japan says Autumn 2015 but we're still on filler in anime

Edited by STETHACANTHUS

That's a while yet. D:

I admire your patience. I ripped the box open right away.

Just out of interest, but does anyone else here have Warframe for the PS4?

I just got one today biggrin.gif It came with the last of us remastered and my sisters bf is letting me gameshare off of him so I decided to get Life is Strange

I plan on getting Black ops 3 though whenever I get paid I soooo want to play zombies x.x