Switch

Super Smash Bros: 3DS/WiiU

Lol awesome. Like falling pieces of stone? Danng. I would be like, "GAIS LETS DO THE CASTLE ONE PLEES." I would die.

HEY. They should replace Red with Black / White! I mean Red's okay, but I wanna see Emboar, Dewott and Snivy (Or mix up the evos)

I was thinking more along the lines of having to dodge attacks from both Pokémon, while parts of the stage collapse in on each other.

It would start at the champions room at the Pokémon league, then N's castle would rise dramatically like it did in Black/White, then a floating platform would carry the fighters to the throne room with Reshiram and Zekiram to either side of the throne. Then they'd start to fight.

Eventually the castle collapses, and the fighters are returned to the champion's room to start the stage over.

Whoa. I didn't even know that they're going to have a Super Smash Bros for the 3DS/WiiU. I'm excited.

c:

Lol, and I'm looking foward to seeing one Pokemon from every generation. Gen 1: Charizard, Gen 2: Shuckle Gen 3: (Probably Grovyle, Mudkip, or Skitty) Gen 4: Gible/Gabite/Garchomp, Gen 5: Zoroark, Gen 6:???? CUz this game is coming out after X and Y, so gen 6 may or may not be included, and those Pokemon are just hopes, not predictions.

Lol, and I'm looking foward to seeing one Pokemon from every generation. Gen 1: Charizard, Gen 2: Shuckle Gen 3: (Probably Grovyle, Mudkip, or Skitty) Gen 4: Gible/Gabite/Garchomp, Gen 5: Zoroark, Gen 6:???? CUz this game is coming out after X and Y, so gen 6 may or may not be included, and those Pokemon are just hopes, not predictions.

Gen 6 will undoubtedly be featured. SSB exists as a HUGE marketing mechanism.

Charizard's come back? >w< I'd kind of forgotten about this game with the lack of updates and all but I saw the most recent Nintendo Direct and the hype's through the roof. It looks awesome!

Charizard's come back? >w< I'd kind of forgotten about this game with the lack of updates and all but I saw the most recent Nintendo Direct and the hype's through the roof. It looks awesome!

Yeah, I was pretty excited about him too! I wonder if you'll be able to mega evolve him? And I honestly didn't expect Greninja to be a playable character as well but I'm just as excited to try him out! biggrin.gif

Yeah, I was pretty excited about him too! I wonder if you'll be able to mega evolve him? And I honestly didn't expect Greninja to be a playable character as well but I'm just as excited to try him out! biggrin.gif

user posted image

I kind of hope it can get Y as well, they could implement a 50/50 system with smash get.

Lucario has its mega as well.

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH MEGA CHARIZARD X

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

i feel like having lucario and greninja was kind of unnecessary but whatever i guess im just happy with wii fit trainer and villager and charizard

really not fond of zero suit samus' high heels though like why they're impractical and weird looking i mean why that yellow color

Edited by Switch

I think Lucario was unnecessary. I mean I know they wanted to showcase Megas, but I think charizard pulled it off.

They could have kept Greninja as the "Mewtwo-Lucario" current gen pokemon replacement.

I'm still a little mixed on the whole "We don't want any switching out characters". I mean on one hand we get just Charizard out of it. On the other hand Zelda/Sheik is completely different and then we got Samus with strangely colored heels.

Oh for the Wii Fit Trainer. I think it's cool you can play as a male or a female.

Wolf Link still isn't a playable character. That's my only disappointment. :c

I'm super excited for all the other characters, though. It's nice that Sheik and Zelda are separate characters, as are Zero Suit and regular Samus.

Kinda wish they would have brought back Mewtwo. It has mega evos, too! :c

user posted image

Really excited to play Greninja! He's my favorite Kalos evelution starter! And that's saying something as I never really liked any of the others

I would have liked Chesnaught, actually. :c At least Fennekin and Chespin are in the Pokeballs.

*gasps* I just noticed that it is introducing the master ball!

Well as far as not seeing certain characters, there's still a lot of time before the game is released and that means lots of reveal time.

The last game they gave away everything so it there was no surprise for hidden characters. This time around there will be hidden characters they might not reveal until the game has been out for a while.

I'm sure we will see more returning characters (Captain Falcon, Earthbound/Mother, Jigglypuff, etc.)

(I only say Jigglypuff because that 'mon has been in all the games so far)

I'd really love to see King K. Rool from Donkey Kong as a playable character. In the smash run there were some kremlings walking around so it kind of got my hopes up that he'd be a possible fighter.

I also want to see some of the newer Fire Emblem characters (Awakening) playable. I was kind of disappointed to see Marth was on the roster and not Chrom or Lucina (because I have a feeling their movesets will be near identical).

To be fair, Chrom or Lucina have a chance: Aether.

I get really bored, so I've been making movesets for this. You know who I want? Freaking Sora. COME ON SORA I BELIEVE IN YOU OOOOOH HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE.

That's true. I'd rather Chrom because...... um...... reasons wub.gif

Sora would be great but with III going to be on only Xbox One and PS4 I really don't see Nintendo including him or any of the other characters. Really only spin off games (well, not so much spin off as side-tale games) have been on Nintendo systems.

He'd be perfect for the game though!

(wait.... we're talking about the same Sora right? KH?)

That's true. I'd rather Chrom because...... um...... reasons wub.gif

Sora would be great but with III going to be on only Xbox One and PS4 I really don't see Nintendo including him or any of the other characters. Really only spin off games (well, not so much spin off as side-tale games) have been on Nintendo systems.

He'd be perfect for the game though!

(wait.... we're talking about the same Sora right? KH?)

meanwhileistillpreferindigobutnowayinheckhesgettingincoughcough

And yes, I do mean KH Sora. Or Roxas.

I'm excited about Greninja, and even moreso about the separation of Samus and Zero Suit Samus! It'll make the game much more enjoyable, IMO. It'll mean ZSS will have an ACTUAL final smash 8D Also, I can't wait to keel all teh peeps with my ninja frog.

You know what a really cool mechanic would be for team mode? Team smash; if one of the players on your team gets a smash ball, the final smash is a stronger version of that player's final smash, boosted by the other players of the team.

Chrom and Lucina would be AMAZING for this game! DO WANT.

I kind of want Athena Cykes and Simon Blackquill to be in here too, although I don't EVER see that happening. Still can dream, though. SIMON KICKING BUTT WITH HIS KATANA AND HAWK WOULD BE AMAZING.

There is so much potential for some great characters but alas, they only have so much room. >_<

I hope Ness doesn't come back >.< I don't have a problem with him, he just looks wierd

I told my brother about the new things they added and he got really excited.

I kinda want Robin or Morgan as a second FE charrie. Lucina and Chrom are cool, and one of them would be nice if we get three. But I'd rather some variety to just a bunch of Lords

And yay Greninja <3

Still holding out on Jiggly, Mewtwos, and Yzard, but they do seem a bit full on Pokemon now

I'm pretty sure they said something about a mega mewtwo X/Y And if they have that then they must have regular mewtwo.

*saw the Greninja opening sequence* Oh my gosh! I do so want this game right now!!!!!!!