Switch

Super Smash Bros: 3DS/WiiU

The new character I'm most excited about is Mega Man. Since he's already in fighting games I'm glad he's coming to Smash Bros. Hopefully Mega Man X and Zero can make it too. I'm also happy this game is coming out for the 3DS; I don't have a WiiU yet and really don't want to buy it just for one game.

OHH I'm sooo excited for this. When I was watching the trailer, I ROFLed because of the Villager.... Cx Don't remember any other characters xc

I love that they put Megaman in it (that dying animation. ZOMG) but I'm hoping for Chrom or - preferably - Amaterasu. Seriously, if Capcom put Amaterasu in the new Smash Bros I will finally forgive them for what happened at the end of Okamiden (you'll know what I mean if you've seen it...) Just imagine how epic that would be! Also, so long as they don't get rid of The Pokémon Trainer Red or Metaknight, I'm happy. If they replace Red with one of the new X/Y trainers I will be SO annoyed.

Capcom went bankrupt, I think. What happened at the end of Okamiden? And they never actually said it was Red... Why are people still hugging the old days of Red and Blue?

Also, it's almost certain that Lucaio will be replaced by Zoroark.

Capcom went bankrupt, I think. What happened at the end of Okamiden? And they never actually said it was Red... Why are people still hugging the old days of Red and Blue?

Capcom didn't go bankrupt. There's rumors going around that they might, but there is no legitimate proof that they will or are going to be anytime soon.

Honestly, I can never tell with Video Game Companies. I would have never guessed some of my favorites would suddenly disappear. One company disappeared and left their last game so unfinished, it made me sad, because I really loved it.

oh man i didnt realise they were releasing it for the 3DS

now i am v excited for this

though i'd bet it's better on the wiiu

im really happy that they put another female in the game- wiifit trainer looks like she could screw you up pretty good

and the villager too-- i mean he pocketed an energy ball

And they never actually said it was Red... Why are people still hugging the old days of Red and Blue?

Well he does look literally exactly like Red uwu;

FR/LG Red / "Pokemon Trainer"

And they have the same Pokemon, so I don't think it's unreasonable to call him Red. x3

But yeah if they're gonna have a Lucario replacement it'll proobably be Zoroark.

tbh if they're gonna bring pokemon trainer back I wouldn't mind it being the BW2 trainer.

Edited by Switch

Okamiden had all sorts of problems anyway. As for Red, it's obviously supposed to be him... each Pokemon trainer looks distinct from each other. If they'd wanted it to be the Diamond/Pearl trainer they could've.

As for Zoroark, I actually don't think so. It's kind of a marketing thing, really... Fifth gen kind of missed it's chance. I think it's more likely that some similar Pokemon from sixth gen will be taking that role.

Sixth gen would be nice too, actually. Now that I think about it I'd prefer the X/Y trainers over BW2's.

I heard Okamiden was super bad and you should play Okami and Okami 2 before even thinking about Okamiden, plus my Okami friends said it was horrible.

But Amaterasu in this game would be so awesome. I would die multiple times in a row c:

NOT CHROM! Chrom eventually sucks :u LUCINA! Or if you don't want spoilers, "Marth"

Hey maybe she could be like Zelda and Samus, switching between Marth and Lucina. which would be pointless

I heard Okamiden was super bad and you should play Okami and Okami 2 before even thinking about Okamiden, plus my Okami friends said it was horrible.

But Amaterasu in this game would be so awesome. I would die multiple times in a row c:

NOT CHROM! Chrom eventually sucks :u LUCINA! Or if you don't want spoilers, "Marth"

Hey maybe she could be like Zelda and Samus, switching between Marth and Lucina. which would be pointless

There is no Okami 2, just Okami and Okamiden. That said I don't like Okamiden.

I know this is highly unlikely, what with this being three gens ago and all, but am I the only one who wants Brendan? Personally, he's my favorite Pokemon protagonist (don't ask why) and the Hoenn starters would easily fit in the Kanto pattern.

Charizard = Blaziken, because not only is he awesome and would make for a great Fire-Type Lucario, he also played an important role in the anime, what with May and all

Ivysaur = Grovile (I think I spelled that right ^-^') because his role in PMD2 would make all Pokefans explode in tears

Squirtle = Mudkip, well, just because everyone lieks him.

I know this is highly unlikely, what with this being three gens ago and all, but am I the only one who wants Brendan? Personally, he's my favorite Pokemon protagonist (don't ask why) and the Hoenn starters would easily fit in the Kanto pattern.

Charizard = Blaziken, because not only is he awesome and would make for a great Fire-Type Lucario, he also played an important role in the anime, what with May and all

Ivysaur = Grovile (I think I spelled that right ^-^') because his role in PMD2 would make all Pokefans explode in tears

Squirtle = Mudkip, well, just because everyone lieks him.

It could happen if they made a Hoenn remake.

At the end of Okamiden, Kurow dies. And I cried. So much. For like two hours. sad.gif. AND I LOVE RED. Not a fan of the first gen games much, just... RED. He deserves to appear in Smash Bros. He's the strongest Pokémon Trainer EVER, godsdamit. And he's SERIOUSLY handsome.

Lucina is cool too, I don't really mind between her and Chrom. Hey, if your're going down that line, what if they stuck Henry in it? He's my favourite Fire Emblem character ever. Not gonna happen... but I can dream, right?

Also, I am terrified of both the Villager and the Wii Fit trainer. NOT looking forward to fighting them *shiver* That look in the Villager's eyes xd.png

Edited by dracopenguin

HENRY? Dude no. He stinks. Like Chrom. Eventually they're rating lowers >_> like with Tharja. And Olivia is IM POS SIB LE to level up.

Heeyyy maybe Olivia should come from a pokeball and have the same effect as Gardevoir, just epic dancing!

user posted image

Oh my gawd! He looks like a stalker! *tries to get image out mind*

*just realized something

You know how Snake and Fox got those little text thingies when on the right stage? Well, what if they did that with Samus and (computer) Adam? ERMAHGERD, now I NEED this to happen! I would forgive Nintendo for every terrible game they made if they did this. Even Other M. Even. Other. M.

HENRY? Dude no. He stinks. Like Chrom. Eventually they're rating lowers >_> like with Tharja. And Olivia is IM POS SIB LE to level up.

Heeyyy maybe Olivia should come from a pokeball and have the same effect as Gardevoir, just epic dancing!

Yeah, whatever, insult both members of my favourite Fire Emblem pairing ever (Henry x Tharja), I don't care... *is crying inside*

As for your idea about Olivia, YES. That would be totally awesome, maybe she could power up your character's attacks too? Best. Assist. Trophy. EVER. Except for Goldeen, obviously xd.png

And if they include Amaterasu, they could have Okamiden assist trophies like Chibiterasu, Kurow, Kuni, Nami... Oh, and Issun. He could use the celestial brush to slice your opponents. The Okamiden partners would have attacks basically like their combo attacks in the game... OMG *getting carried away with assist trophy ideas*

sailing: That would make my cousin explode with happiness. Actually, now that I think about it, we need more Icarus characters than just Pit, now that Uprising is out. I would play as all of them at some point or another.

Yeah, whatever, insult both members of my favourite Fire Emblem pairing ever (Henry x Tharja), I don't care... *is crying inside*

As for your idea about Olivia, YES. That would be totally awesome, maybe she could power up your character's attacks too? Best. Assist. Trophy. EVER. Except for Goldeen, obviously xd.png

And if they include Amaterasu, they could have Okamiden assist trophies like Chibiterasu, Kurow, Kuni, Nami... Oh, and Issun. He could use the celestial brush to slice your opponents. The Okamiden partners would have attacks basically like their combo attacks in the game... OMG *getting carried away with assist trophy ideas*

C: your welcome.

They should also add white kyurem black kyurem zekrom reshiram something from that gen for assists. Or maybe if Olivia dances it could make the opponents stunned for a moment? Like in the peach effect where peaches fall and the enemy falls asleep?

C: your welcome.

They should also add white kyurem black kyurem zekrom reshiram something from that gen for assists. Or maybe if Olivia dances it could make the opponents stunned for a moment? Like in the peach effect where peaches fall and the enemy falls asleep?

On that topic, what it they made N's castle into a stage? Picture Fighting with Reshiram and Zekiram duking it out in the background, steadily trashing the place and providing stage hazards.

On that topic, what it they made N's castle into a stage? Picture Fighting with Reshiram and Zekiram duking it out in the background, steadily trashing the place and providing stage hazards.

Lol awesome. Like falling pieces of stone? Danng. I would be like, "GAIS LETS DO THE CASTLE ONE PLEES." I would die.

HEY. They should replace Red with Black / White! I mean Red's okay, but I wanna see Emboar, Dewott and Snivy (Or mix up the evos)

Still hoping for Brendan, but those odds are below 1%... I do want Protoman, though. It wouldn't be toouser posted image, what with his brother in the game.