WolfLover8

Hybrids OoC

Should we have a few escapees at the Circus? I have an idea of Ayriana creating a huge diversion and a few of the can escape with her to the farm, get horses, and book it.

Just a thought...

Just keep in mind that Skyra has yet to rp, she's been busy. We want to give her a chance to participate in the beggining too, so we have to leave her a chance.

I'm fine with escaping anytime, otherwise. We'll see where the rp takes us. ^^

Edited by Lythe

Also for escaping, the circus will be traveling to the mountains. The Hybrids could use the circus's ruckus of leaving and packing to escape. Just a thought, we've got a lot of ways to escape so far.

Sorry you guys, but for the next few days I don't know when I will have wifi. I will get on when I can, but you'll have to bear with me. It should be only for a few days, I swear. XD

Q_Q Reading and thinking about all your escape plans, good job everyone.

Also don't be too sorry, as long as you come back it's s'ok. Plus it'll give SkyraTwilight812 time to get her character's influence into the beginning. Since it says in her master's description that her master is cruel, I'm hoping I'll get another spectator to the cage fights.

You and your cage fighting, Limn. xd.png

I'd say them leaving when the circus is packing up would be good, though not so much traveling with the circus. While it'd be cover, the circus masters are slave owners.

Edit; I got my first post back! xd.png

Edited by WolfLover8

Yes, I think that we should all get the Hybris together before the cage fights and have them talk and plan out escape.

My idea was that since Aryiana can speak bird, she could call a bunch of crows or something to cause mayhem and allow them to slip away.

They should escape in pairs, and have a meeting point. DO YOU HAVE YOUR EXIT BUDDY!?!

I like the idea of exit buddies...lol. That way slipping out doesn't cause as big of a scene as them all trying to escape together. Besides, maybe they should meet up during the trip? That would be less coincidental. "Why hi, fellow escapee? Your escaping now too? What a coincidence, let's go the same way." ...Yeah, I don't think that would work very well. xd.png

As you can see, I have wifi today! Hooray!

I like the 'exit buddies' plan! That sounds like a great way to get everyone out under the radar.

So, my main question is, everyone is escaping after the circus right? And they're all meeting there to talk about plans?

Yush.

I figured all the slaves at the fair could be made to stay in one tent while the Masters got seated and the performances occured. They could talk then and since Ayriana will be fighting, she can cause a distraction and then they can escape.

Yeah, that's a cool idea, I'm in biggrin.gif

Is it okay if I bring an NPC or two with me? Just to cause some completely unnecessary but possibly hilarious tension?

Whatever boats your float Mendez ;P

I'm glad you guys like the idea. I also had the uncontrollable urge to quote Finding Nemo so...

I'm sad to say if the hybrids did get together for an escape plan shindig before the cage fights, Drea wouldn't be able to attend, right before the cage fights he'll be getting dolled up for first impressions sake. Also before that happens I plan on Drea's master Grace to go to WolfLover8's open house, taking Drea with her in the attempt to get some influential people interested in checking out cage fighting. (Also complementary drinks... Come to the cage fights, we have entertainment and alcohol, a wonderful chaser to an uptight pristine dance party yes? yes. Let's go.)

Exit buddies, that'd be a good thing.

Also we might just end up all meeting at one point or another after getting out. Whoever goes to the cage fights ensures my hybrid will probably get to know them. Whenever a hybrid isn't fighting they are to go to a designated area where they will given food and water, and if needed a bucket of water to wash the sweat off. The food and water put there will be all they get for the evening unless they acquire a good amount of wins which then if their owners remember they might get something special. These areas are also caged like the majority of everything and they are hidden under the seats, kinda like a basement? Putting them there is easier for obtaining them for another match. People can go down there to talk, feed, and examine/pick which hybrid they want to fight whatever they're offering to fight, also to better pick which one to bet one. This was mainly set in for the benefit of journalists, reporters, and people who want to join the business, or in shorter words the Forlians, but most people don't go down there because when the matches start most people want to watch them, not chit-chat with a hybrid.

Concrete walls separate the hybrids from each other to keep anxiety down, basically they cannot see what few hybrids are in there area or if anyones even there. They keep three in each direction making exactly 12 rests spots.

Also concerning escaping while in the cage-fight arena, they have guards there for the publics safety and to keep the hybrids from thinking of escaping. They have had hybrids go nuts and try to escape before, and someones gotta ease the mind of the public before the liquor can that the hybrids aint gonna get out and hurt them.

Which brings up the question, do they have guns in this era yet?

I agree with Limn; it would be more difficult to escape on the first day. After the cage fights, though, when everyone is tired (and drunk), or maybe in the second day (when they have a hangover), it'd be easier

Which brings up the question, do they have guns in this era yet?

Not quite yet.

As for the party at the manor, it's completely open with no guards watching who shows up, so anyone is welcome, though it is assumed that there won't be too many hybrids attending unless they're with someone or there for someone. Doors open at 8pm with a few people greeting guests, one being Kel, for a while. Food will be served starting at 8:25 and continuing through the night until 11 when guests are expected to leave. There's dancing and music all night for those who are interested, though talking might be it for others. There will also be wine brought up from the cellar, but nothing too strong.

Kel will probably want to get away from the manor at some point, so I may have her check out the cage fighting arena; we'll see.

Um, since Sid hasn't arrived yet, I was taking the chance to pick up my exams ^^"

Want me to post something tonight?

*Wriggles around*

Since SkyraTwilight812 has yet to post and Drea doesn't have a lot to do until the first day of the festivals night, I haven't bothered to post. Also me working on drawing Drea's tattoos has taken a backseat to my driving jitters and researching saxophones.

Ah, good luck with the exams PureD, also I think your fine for the moment.

I'm alive and trying to snag wifi whenever I can. XD

Wolflover and I were talking a few times about the breeding aspect of Hybrids. Since a country will be trying to breed slaves, we decided the chances of what the child would be. Wolf will post it soon I think, since she has all the info. I'm to lazy (and busy) to write it down right now. :P

Goold luck with the exams Puredark, and good research subject Limn. (but clarinets are better....) xP

I'm still alive!! I've just been super busy with drawing lessons (my friend is teaching me digital art) and work.

Good luck on exams Puredark, and have fun researching Limn (I LOVE saxophones) smile.gif

Good luck!! biggrin.gif

I know how life-destroying exams can be :'(

I'd post, but my character hasn't interacted with anyone else's and it seems kinda weird to do it, right before the cage-fighting :/

Good luck with the drawing StarriAngel, remember, practice makes perfect!

Glad to see enthusiasm with the saxophone, I have developed an interest in them recently. It's a shame no slave could really ever learn an instrument.

Also I agree with the same issue, Drea isn't the type of man or slave to just begin an interaction. Also his master's busy with preparations and planning/creating public curiosity.

I PASSED EVERYTHING!!! *does a happy dance* Thanks everyone for wishing me luck, that was very sweet ^^

Starri, good luck to you too in your drawings~

And to you too in your research, Limn! It'd be funny if someone round up some slaves and taught them how to play to make a zoo-themed concert, though xd.png

This has been rather slow lately, guess I'm partly to blame since I have had so much trouble getting online lately.

You know, there could actually be some musician slaves.... *muses* Maybe not for something as complex as the saxophone, but maybe like a harp or something oldish. They could be used for parties and stuff.

Also, good job PureDark! I knew you could do it. :3