WolfLover8

Hybrids OoC

If you had something like, I dunno, one of those really expensive china vases, would you let kids near them unsupervised? Believe me, those little critters want to touch everything (and put it in their mouths, depending on the age). Better let one of the other slaves handle them

So, group's first stop would be whenever Suzure is. Thing is, the "pretend we're all his slaves" excuse may not work so well when 90% of said slaves are reported as runaways, unless the security in Lavida's a joke

So your character is a house-keeper/nanny? Glad to see someone who can handle the kids.

Yep! Aquila was trained as soon as she was bought to handle the children.

Also, I realized that in my form I never specified what she is wearing. She has the traditional female slave uniform with a few modifications (such as the Avalon family crest embroidered on the back) to make her look neater when she is serving during her owners' different parties. She also wears black leggings and small black leather shoes.

Kel's master probably wouldn't notice her missing if they left during festival, considering she has a fairly easy life anyway. Plus, he's occupied with all his other lady slaves. tongue.gif

Otherwise, yeah, other people would probably notice quickly.

Drea's owner would notice pretty quickly, he's her bread winner, and the festival is a big time to make money for them. Think of the meat! He's probably the worst person to have around, when escaping Lavida, his tattoos are well known by most guards and soldiers.

Hmmm. Sentz would be able to 'escape' pretty easily now that I think about it. He's not really a slave and he's able to get around really easily. He'd be able to smuggle slaves to freedom...I totally didn't plan this! :: is lying through her teeth ::

We shall see where the RP takes us!

Three cheers to Sentz and Suzure for freeing slaves, and one to Kel for not making things difficult!

Too bad Sid's owners are like Drea's and would probably throw a fit if their prized 'Cinereus' went missing

Aquila has the same problem as Drea and Sid do. Being her owner's most prized slave, she is often kept in plain sight. However, she may be able to get help from the children, especially the oldest. I'm not sure yet, but we'll see.

*derps in*

Read this last page of chat and thought I'd jump in.

So are most of the hybrids going to end up at the Circus, because I have seen a good 4 or 5 users mention it in their posts...?

*derps in*

Read this last page of chat and thought I'd jump in.

So are most of the hybrids going to end up at the Circus, because I have seen a good 4 or 5 users mention it in their posts...?

Welcome!

Drea's master Grace is just using the circus's popularity to attract people to the Cage Fights. Unless someone persuaded Grace it would be a good idea to let Drea go to the circus, or someone from the circus bought Drea, he shouldn't end up at the circus. He should only be around while they're setting up. Or if Grace was able to buy one of the circus's hybrids after the festival, then he would seen after the circus was being taken care of.

Probably. The circus is at the moment the most popular event happening, and a lot of masters will be going with their entourage of slaves. It's a good place for everyone to at least meet, is my thinking...

Gah! ninja'd!! Well, I was answering the circus question. It's a good place for slaves to gather and at least see each other. XD

Edited by Lythe

Where do I clap?

Love horses keeping pompous butt.

Oh man, now my thoughts are consumed about how cool it would be for Ayriana to actually steal Soule whenever she does escape. That horse is a keeper.

Edit: Broke your streak WolfLover8 wink.gif

Edited by Limn

Applause is accepted at all times wink.gif

I do have full intentions of Ayriana escaping with him, as I enjoy using extra non-human characters in my roleplaying. happy.gif

Yay! Gotta love horses with an attitude ^^

And hopefully Lord Imma-gonna-show-you-who's-boss has leaned to not be such a jerk~

Ayriana and Sidney's masters sound like they could/would enjoy a good hybrid cage fight. *Hint hint, nudge nudge*

I'm RPing more my NPCs than my character *facepalm*

But yeah, Lord Jerkface would think a bit of cage-fighting would make for an entertaining evening. He'll be sure to ask about that if he's on time ^^

I'm RPing more my NPCs than my character *facepalm*

But yeah, Lord Jerkface would think a bit of cage-fighting would make for an entertaining evening. He'll be sure to ask about that if he's on time ^^

There'll be plenty of time for your character later, besides NPCs are useful and nice to write for. I'm going to be writing a lot of them when cage fighting starts.

He'll probably make it in time. The cage-fighting begins late, so people with kids can tuck them in bed before coming over.

Also the first night is the best night, you need to go off with a big bang so word of mouth will spread, also every fighter will be alive and in top shape for the first night.

9:30 is when the glorified ceremony begins.

Fifteen minutes until the matches begin. There is exactly 12 fighters each night. One minute for each one in introduction, the remaining five getting the finery off the fighters and building anticipation. Each round is about 20 minutes, that's how long the fighters are told to stall to keep them interested.

9:45-10:05 they start. First round. (Each round is a different pair of fighters, they don't get breaks during the match.)

10:05-10:25 Second round

10:25-10:45 Third round

10:45-11:05 Fourth round

11:25:11:40 Fifth round

11:40-11:45 Suspense and Introduction of the wolves and getting them into the ring.

11:45-12:00 Six round, Pack of (5) Wolves against a fighter. Fifteen minutes. Honor belong to the current fan favorite no matter if they're in the next round.

12:00- ??:?? the Death round.

Everything from here depends on what they see what the crowd wants, another death mate? You got it, more vicious animals? Sure! Three way battle? wink.gif Thought you'd never ask. What's that? Think you can beat one of the fighters? Sure, we'll tie there hands behind their back. wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Did I mention they have a bar and sell basically every kind of alcohol in it? No? Well nothing like getting the inhibitions away. Complimentary drinks the first night.

Basically after the first two hours they revert back into how the Cage fight arena usually is.

wink.gif As the human with the character in the business, I need to fake that I know what I'm doing the best I can. Also with Drea's limited interaction time since he's usually boxed in like a proper dog, I must take the chance to broadcast and show what business he is in, so others may understand my character more than just the brawn of the group. Edited by Limn

Cage fighting, a circus, and an open party? We have quite the role play here. xd.png

I have to say, nice faking, Limn. wink.gif

Cage fighting, a circus, and an open party? We have quite the role play here. xd.png

I have to say, nice faking, Limn. wink.gif

Indeed we do, which reminds me. My character and NPC's probably won't show up but free food and a chance to mingle with Lavida locals is always a good thing.

So for clarity, or perhaps I have just forgotten, but what are the times for the open house?

Also thank you ^^ I try.

Edit: Guys, I have grossly underestimated these snakes, they have grown beyond me and I don't know if I can accomplish what I wrote for Drea's description. I want everyone to pretend they gave the snakes more flesh than usual for the sake of the festival and not wanting to disgust people before they could even pay to see what the big deal is. Q_Q

Edit Edit to not double post:

I BELIEVE THIS IS WHERE I SCREAM TO EXPRESS MY EXCITEMENT.

Ayriana's going to be in a cage fight! Yes yes, amateur hour. Roann will have to wait for after the death match though, that's when the arena reverts out of "impress the festival people mode" into "hell yeah this is what we do!~". If he's a fan he'd know if he excited the crowd into wanting a specific fighter to fight his hybrid slave he wouldn't have to pay for his hybrid to fight. Since he lives in Ira and he knows about it it's safe to say he'd know about it. The crowd gets what they want after all. Though the arena has a list of every hybrid and master who ever fight so they can't get another freebie fight. You know, in case they're someone looking to become a professional, arena cannot give that many freebies.

Also now would be good to say I may not have a computer the rest of the day sadly. Family, work, and trying to see a friend. Which also means my drawing is put on hold, but I think I'll enjoy the break and it'll make me want to get back to it; tedious thing it is...

Edited by Limn

Ermahgerd - Everything's happened since I was at school!

I hate time zones sad.gif

Just as a clarification, the cage fights are basically just gladiator/hunger games ish fights to the death or whatever?

Question; how much time does it take to go from Southern Ira to Stoneway in carriage? I suck at measuring distances >_<"

I'm not good at measuring distances either. xP

I'd say probably ... 12 hours, I suppose. .-.

Just as a clarification, the cage fights are basically just gladiator/hunger games ish fights to the death or whatever?

To put an example of what cage fighting would be in its simplest form:

Imagine boxing/wrestling mixed with dog fighting.

(Bear and bull baiting relevant in small amounts, because sometimes it's just fun to tie a hybrid up in the middle of the arena and set wild or trained animals on them to see who conquers. Also the actual arenas where the Hybrids fight are actually in a pit-like structure, for the sake of always looking down at the hybrids; they are not equal or above us, they are always below.)

Throwing items at the hybrids while fighting is not allowed as if it were owners of the fighters might try to cheat by bribing people to throw things at his hybrids opponent.

Edit because I forgot to mention: If it was a hunger games gladiator thing, it'd be broke and it would be hard to sell it to the more sensitive people as it would just be a continuous bloodbath. Also there wouldn't be enough hybrids for cruel nightly executions, this is a career and entertainment nonsense, not a pleasure or an honor that people would throw themselves at for.

^^ Thank you for the question. <3 I cannot tell you how excited I am that Ayriana's going to be forced into a cage fight.

Edited by Limn