WolfLover8

Hybrids OoC

I see, quite the shame. There are a few days to the festival, so I'm hoping continuing will not be an issue. Now would be a good time to ask if we wait, her character lives in Ira and possesses the ability of flight, making her character the most mobile of us all.

Edit question: is hybrid slave breeding a thing? I just want to be sure, I should believe it would be if hybrids could breed other hybrids, but I don't know if they do. unsure.gif

Edited by Limn

I see, quite the shame. There are a few days to the festival, so I'm hoping continuing will not be an issue. Now would be a good time to ask if we wait, her character lives in Ira and possesses the ability of flight, making her character the most mobile of us all.

Edit question: is hybrid slave breeding a thing? I just want to be sure, I should believe it would be if hybrids could breed other hybrids, but I don't know if they do. unsure.gif

Even if there wasn't hybrid slave breeding, Slaves could still be used for "entertainment". >.<''

...That'd be five different kinds of awkwardness and humiliation, and I'm probably underestimating the number. Breeding and pleasure slaves. Holy banana O_o

This raises some questions. Would the offspring between two hybrids be a mix of the two animals, unlikely but awesome since the original animals would never be able to breed, would he/she be only one animal, or none? And between a hybrid and a human?

Oh, and before I forget, do the characters in Ira need to be in Stoneway for the festival?

...That'd be five different kinds of awkwardness and humiliation, and I'm probably underestimating the number. Breeding and pleasure slaves. Holy banana O_o

This raises some questions. Would the offspring between two hybrids be a mix of the two animals, unlikely but awesome since the original animals would never be able to breed, would he/she be only one animal, or none? And between a hybrid and a human?

Oh, and before I forget, do the characters in Ira need to be in Stoneway for the festival?

Hey now, Pleasure slaves are fun to play! cool.gif I even have a character named Sumar that is a pleasure slave

Sentz would make an awesome pleasure slave now that I think about it...too bad he's firmly attached to Suzure.

Doesn't forcing someone like that traumatize them? For life? Specially if anyone in the manor can just be "hey you, come here, I want to use you"? Hm, maybe now we'd need to distinguish between slaves everyone in the family can order around and personal ones belonging only to one person

Doesn't forcing someone like that traumatize them? For life? Specially if anyone in the manor can just be "hey you, come here, I want to use you"? Hm, maybe now we'd need to distinguish between slaves everyone in the family can order around and personal ones belonging only to one person

It depends. Sumar, my pleasure slave character, was born, bred, and raised to be a pleasure slave. >.> So I suppose it would depend on the slave. Some might get used to the life I suppose.

But then again others wouldn't. I guess it just depends on what you choose to make your character.

Trying to do quotes and stuff best I can, considering I'm on my iPad at the moment. xd.png

We'll continue without Skyra for now.

Edit question: is hybrid slave breeding a thing? I just want to be sure, I should believe it would be if hybrids could breed other hybrids, but I don't know if they do.  unsure.gif

I haven't really thought about it. I would assume it could be a thing.. Though what the hybrid child would turn out to be is really the question, I suppose..

Lythe and I had previously thought on how it is that hybrids are able to 'form', I suppose, and we'd come up with the thought that it's a magical capability born within the person that lets them bond with the animal in a crisis situation.. How this would apply over to breeding, I'm not sure.

Exactly what I was thinking. xd.png

I'm sure pleasure slaves would be a thing though. I mean, if it happens with normal people, why not hybrid slaves? tongue.gif

Sumar, my pleasure slave character, was born, bred, and raised to be a pleasure slave. >.> So I suppose it would depend on the slave. Some might get used to the life I suppose.

Second distinction then: Slaves born and raised in slavery, and the ones captured from the wild. I'm guessing the former are completely and utterly brainwashed O_o

Lythe and I had previously thought on how it is that hybrids are able to 'form', I suppose, and we'd come up with the thought that it's a magical capability born within the person that lets them bond with the animal in a crisis situation.. How this would apply over to breeding, I'm not sure.

Then we better wait until you and Lythe sort that out before mentioning slaves bred in captivity, just in case you decide the child would be born infertile or something like that

8D Well Sumar is kinda brainwashed. He'd be more traumatized if you tried to free him. My poor little slave boy, so submissive. Of course he has other talents. He knows how to cook, play the lap harp, dance, and decorate. He has other uses

Then we better wait until you and Lythe sort that out before mentioning slaves bred in captivity, just in case you decide the child would be born infertile or something like that

I wouldn't think they'd be infertile. One a person is a hybrid, they're a hybrid, so you would think two hybrids would be able to breed. It's more of a question about the children, as you were saying earlier.

I'm sure we'll sort it out. I just wanted to say what we'd already thought of, but it may not really affect anything, depending on what we decide.. I'll poke Lythe about it, but thoughts are certainly welcome. We're all roleplaying, after all.

---

Edit so I don't double post:

They don't have to be.

Edited by WolfLover8

I think that for the breeding idea ...

• The child is human, but more likely to bond with an animal to become a Hybrid
  • Or the child is the same creature as one of the parents (maybe some species are more dominant than others, e.g. a mammal gene would outdo a fish gene or something)
  • Or the child is a shapeshifter that can completely become their parent's animal ... (that one is kind of far-fetched and probably won't make it far in terms of being considered, but whatever xd.png)

I'm not even going to try with quotes and just blurt out what I think. ^^

Since Hybrids aren't born with their powers, I don't think their children would be either. If two Hybrids have a child, the kid would be human definitly. But maybe the kid would have a few drawbacks, or a few enhancements? And they would definitly have a deeper connection to nature and animals. So they wouldn't have to be in such a big a crisis as normal kids would to change. I don't mind letting others throw around ideas for this, as I never really thought of the breeding aspect of Hybrids.

Going to the topic of pleasure slaves....XD I knew this would turn up. Yes, there are probably slaves like this, but not out in the open. They'd be hidden behind closed doors and found probably in the black market. You know? And since no Hybrid is born a Hybrid, they would be captured for this job.....But most Hybrids change during their childhood/teenage years, so they would be raised to forget anything else most likely.

Although we could prolly have a country experimenting and trying to breed slaves if you guys want...

Indeed, sums up the questions nicely.

Drea would be traumatized if his owner or one of the people who rented him wanted him for that, he'd run if he could, and if that failed he would try to knock them out or kill them if they had been trying for awhile.

If two hybrids could breed a hybrid and his owner presented him a mate and told him to breed he would be awkward, horrified, and a complete deer in the headlights.

Edit: Ninja'd ^^ Well Drea doesn't have to worry about that, Yay.~

Hm, there would probably be one, but considering the time the roleplay is set they'd probably stick to the easier way of stealing children and putting them in a situation where they may bond. So it'd be safe to say if hybrids that are enslaved have children that child will be taken and probably killed to see if it bonds.

Edited by Limn

I just wanted to say thanks for accepting me!!! It's so nice to find a bunch of people whose posts are a little longer. I tried rping before, but I was always getting frustrated when people would only post one sentence. So yay!!! I'm super excited to be the new kid on the block!

I know how that is, Starri. So frustrating. ^^;

Welcome to the group! biggrin.gif

Edit; why is it that I keep getting the first post on each page so far..?

Edited by WolfLover8

I just wanted to say thanks for accepting me!!! It's so nice to find a bunch of people whose posts are a little longer.  I tried rping before, but I was always getting frustrated when people would only post one sentence. So yay!!! I'm super excited to be the new kid on the block!

Welcome to the mix lass!

Yeah, it's nice to see some effort being weaved into the story your influencing by helping.

So your character is a house-keeper/nanny? Glad to see someone who can handle the kids.

Personally I cannot see anyone from the "Old Man Club" being good with kids. Sidley's ears and Drea's never having dealt with them. You never know when you might need to win over children while their still innocent from judgement.

Edit: Third times the charm, perhaps you'll have broken the chain later, but it is quite an interesting fact.

Edited by Limn

Personally I cannot see anyone from the "Old Man Club" being good with kids. Sidley's ears and Drea's never having dealt with them..

Is it that obvious that Sid's reaction to a kid would probably be holding it at arm's length and asking what he's supposed to do with it? xd.png

And welcome, Starri! Hope you have fun ^^

Is it that obvious that Sid's reaction to a kid would probably be holding it at arm's length and asking what he's supposed to do with it? xd.png

And welcome, Starri! Hope you have fun ^^

Not to mention they're loud and would probably blow Sidley's ears if he isn't cautious.

Drea would probably be to worried to even hold it.

Well, that's another guy down, now that just leaves Percival.

His ears are only that sensitive when he's transformed, and I don't think he'd do that right next to a kid. What if they pull on his wings? Those things are delicate

Edit: is it me, or do we need a chat before we clog up the OOC?

Edited by Puredark006

His ears are only that sensitive when he's transformed, and I don't think he'd do that right next to a kid. What if they pull on his wings? Those things are delicate

*Nods* Good to know, but you never know when your owner's are visiting other people and want the kids to go away so the adults can talk and they present Sidley, the exotic albino bat hybrid, to get them away and keep them occupied.

Which reminds me. The moment I began to write Drea's appearance I knew I had a problem, because frankly, his tattoos design is enticing. So I've been drawing/trying to get these things to work for me so I can properly show ya'll an important part of my character's image. I might be done after tomorrow, or later if problems arise. But since I was already drawing it I've decided to make it the poster they're using, it will probably be without words but I hope the wait will be worth it. I just want you all to know what I'm trying to seduce you with so you'll come see the cage fights.

Edit: I'd like to think this is what an OOC is for, speaking of the rp and getting to know the people your roleplaying with, so they don't leave and never return.

Edited by Limn

We're not spamming the Ooc! We're developing our characters!

And I'm still debating on whether or not Suzure would go with Sentz. It really depends on how the RP goes. I'm leaning towards yes since Suzure is so close to Sentz.

We're not spamming the Ooc! We're developing our characters!

And I'm still debating on whether or not Suzure would go with Sentz. It really depends on how the RP goes. I'm leaning towards yes since Suzure is so close to Sentz.

The more people who are in the group the harder it is to escape. But if Suzure came he could help hide everyone since he's human and is trusted.

I don't think we need a chat just yet. We stay pretty on topic here, and if there's an announcement or update or something, everyone is pretty active enough to see it.