JayJem

ƒrozen has a gallery.

Would you be interested in Image Map Requests/Commissions? [seen in graphics section]  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ƒROZEN'S GALLERY--

photography, graphics, art, sprites & so much more

the photography

[x] -- Flowers #1

[x] -- Flowers #2

[x] -- Flowers #3

[x] -- Flowers #4

[x] -- Flowers #5

[x] -- Summer in Italy #1

[x] -- Summer in Italy #2

[x] -- Summer in Italy #3

[x] -- Butterfly from Florence

the art

[x] -- Sketch for Litrix Dragon Adult

[x] -- Litrix S1 & S2 Quick-Sketches

[x] -- Old Digital Realism Practice [on Photoshop]

the sprites

*NOTE: I am still learning exactly how to sprite, so my sprites are really terrible at the moment x] Most of what you see here is just practice spriting.

user posted image

the graphics

user posted imageuser posted image

Quick Graphic Image-Map request for my good friend mangafruit.

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Image Map Signature I made for myself :3

user posted image

Example of Signature for various forums.

user posted image

Older Promo Graphic for youtube & various forums

user posted image

Promo Graphic for AMV on Youtube hehe ^o^

user posted image

commission, yay!

user posted image

another commission

user posted image

a newer sig to match my avvie

the old work & improvement

photography--

[x] -- Cazhmere #1

[x] -- Cazhmere #2

[x] -- Cazhmere #3

[x] -- Cazhmere #4

[x] -- Kiwi #1

[x] -- Kiwi #2

digital art--

[x] -- Random Girl [improvement 2010 to 2013]

Edited by ƒrozen

Oh my gosh, these are so gorgeous <3 The photography, the art, the sprites, the image maps, the old work, all of it!

All yes for the commissions/requests, I'd adore having such beautiful work in my siggy some day!

Well, I wouldn't be able to pay for commissions(likely even if they were cheap D:) but I'd still love to see some more of that art floating around the forums!

ETA: On the other hand, some people are accepting payment by eggs or hatchies. Not near as valuable as actual money, but a thought~

Edited by Aquenee

Oh my gosh, these are so gorgeous <3 The photography, the art, the sprites, the image maps, the old work, all of it!

All yes for the commissions/requests, I'd adore having such beautiful work in my siggy some day!

Well, I wouldn't be able to pay for commissions(likely even if they were cheap D:) but I'd still love to see some more of that art floating around the forums!

ETA: On the other hand, some people are accepting payment by eggs or hatchies. Not near as valuable as actual money, but a thought~

:'] Thank you so much! ^o^ I'm so glad you like them! As for commissions, I'll probably be taking both USD & egg / hatchies, so that everyone can have a chance at commissioning [: There'll also be a few request slots every now and then so you don't have to pay either x] So hopefully it won't be too hard to get some work done from me 0:

Again thank you so much! ^o^

edsjfrhaeuith I really love your image maps for the siggies shades.png

Ahaha, thank you! Glad you like them [: Gonna be making the commission thread when finals are over today too 8D

updates 6.20.2013

Added Improvement Art //

user posted image

Also started to work on the shop post! ;] Hopefully I can get it up soon.

Very pretty! What's that one from, out of curiosity?

Very pretty! What's that one from, out of curiosity?

Thanks! ^o^

The girl is actually not from an anime x] It's Gumi from Vocaloid, but with a story-flare, courtesy of the artist ;]

Ahh, very nice! I quite like Gumi, one of my favorites among the girls wink.gif I'll just get back to stalking this hehe

Ahh, very nice! I quite like Gumi, one of my favorites among the girls wink.gif I'll just get back to stalking this hehe

I love Gumi as well x] If my theme colors had green and orange in them, she'd definitely be in more of my art/graphics, lol! 8] And thanks! ^o^ Loool~

o.o Your graphics are really pretty, especially the ones with Vocaloid!

Thank you so much! ^o^

even more updates 6.20.2013

Added more graphics // [click for full size]

user posted image

user posted image

asdfgh Get those commissions/requests/whatever you're doing up before I faint xd.png I'm sure I'll be able to get SOME money to throw at you.

But no seriously, there's other gorgeous art around here, but none of it is my cup of tea or just so addicting as this. I keep running back here to look at the art and pet my screen and go "waaant. waaant."

Not only that, but seeing this is inspiring to continue working on/improving my own stuff <3.

have I told you I love you yet enough?

asdfgh Get those commissions/requests/whatever you're doing up before I faint xd.png I'm sure I'll be able to get SOME money to throw at you.

But no seriously, there's other gorgeous art around here, but none of it is my cup of tea or just so addicting as this. I keep running back here to look at the art and pet my screen and go "waaant. waaant."

Not only that, but seeing this is inspiring to continue working on/improving my own stuff <3.

have I told you I love you yet enough?

Oh my goodness l o l. x] Ok okksssss, I get it, I'll go finish it right now >o> I kept getting distracted with my animes earlier, lol. [and was having trouble deciding which dragons to ask for], so I guess I'll just open it for USD and real urgent hatchies for now lmao x]

But awwww, thank youuuu <3 I'm sooo glad you like these so much ;u;

Ooh I'd love to see your art as well 8] Do you have a thread somewhere?

/searches

Have I told you I love your fangirl screams lovely support yet? x]

Oh my goodness l o l. x] Ok okksssss, I get it, I'll go finish it right now >o> I kept getting distracted with my animes earlier, lol. [and was having trouble deciding which dragons to ask for], so I guess I'll just open it for USD and real urgent hatchies for now lmao x]

But awwww, thank youuuu <3 I'm sooo glad you like these so much ;u;

Ooh I'd love to see your art as well 8] Do you have a thread somewhere?

/searches

Have I told you I love your fangirl screams lovely support yet? x]

Yesss, now to get money and hatchies to throw at you <3

And yeah, I do have a thread. The actual thing is filled with bad pony things that I quit doing forever ago, but the OP has all of the siggies and sturf I've made over time, as well as requests that I'm horribly slow at getting to xd.png. I think I have 22 or so now. love keeping them to see how much better I've gotten since the start hehe

LOL fangirl screams is exactly what I've been doing IRL. To be honest I'm slightly scared of myself and scared that I might be scaring you with my fangirl tendencies xd.png but if you appreciate it, I'll just continue obsessing over the pretties wink.gif

Yesss, now to get money and hatchies to throw at you <3

And yeah, I do have a thread. The actual thing is filled with bad pony things that I quit doing forever ago, but the OP has all of the siggies and sturf I've made over time, as well as requests that I'm horribly slow at getting to xd.png. I think I have 22 or so now. love keeping them to see how much better I've gotten since the start hehe

LOL fangirl screams is exactly what I've been doing IRL. To be honest I'm slightly scared of myself and scared that I might be scaring you with my fangirl tendencies xd.png but if you appreciate it, I'll just continue obsessing over the pretties wink.gif

Hehe <3

Oooh nice 0: /goes to check it out.

And don't worry you'll get better! ^o^ I remember my first graphics/manips l o l. They were soo-o-ooooo terrible x] And they were all of warrior cats, lmaoooo.

It's ok I love fangirls 8D

/is a fangirl herself >o>

Thank uuus so much though <3

EDIT// ohhh I nearly forgot x] LOL IT'S UP.

Edited by ƒrozen