pudding

Pudding draws ponies

This Art Thread is OPEN

School is letting out which means I'll have a lot more free time to doodle and draw! Because I've started an ask blog based upon MLP (featured here), I've decided to get some more practice in by drawing ponies for other people! They can be OCs or characters from the show, I don't care!

You can also request drawings at my art blog.

Free versus Eggs

Free art are sketches

Size preferences are free

Colored pieces require an egg

Pieces with background require an egg

Multiple characters in one piece requires an egg

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]What do you want drawn?[/b]
[b]Reference[/b] (OPTIONAL)
[b]Colored?[/b] (Colored or inked pieces will have a minimum of one egg charge. 
[b]If Yes to colored, what egg are you offering?[/b]
[b]Other[/b]

Samples

Refer to the blog above for more samples. As I doodle more, I'll put more up.

Other Policies

I accept up to 2 requests at a time

Request as many times as you like!

Drawings may only be used by the person who requested them, even if it was free

Give me at least a week to finish drawings. I am a very busy person!

Current projects

None

Edited by pudding

Username:Lythe

What do you want drawn?Chibi Human of Chesire Cat (Pandora Hearts)

ReferenceThis and this and I think this is enough XD

Colored? Nope

If Yes to colored, what egg are you offering? None for this one

Other I wanna cute little chibi! :D Don't care about the size, whatever is easiest for you~

:DDD Its so cute!!! >.< Aww, I love it!!! Keep it up, great drawings!!! Thanks so much~~

Username: animals4501

What do you want drawn? a Cavos!

Reference Somewhere in my PhotoBucket album. Will edit the image in later.

ETA: http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o642/E...zps1fd06c6e.png

Colored? no, please.

If Yes to colored, what egg are you offering?

Other Cavos have gold(male) or silver(female) fluff and feathers. But that doesn't matter, does it?

Edited by animals4501

Just want to update to say that my tablet is working again! I'll be offering digital sketches/drawings as well now.

Sorry, I was at the beach! I'm still working out tablet coloring and, since you are the first one to request a tablet-drawn piece and I took a while to respond, I'll give it to you for free!

Here it is:

user posted image

Hope you like it!

Oh my gosh! You're art is so cute~ ^^ I'm gonna request something :>

Username: littlelizzie

What do you want drawn? My icon with a bandana kind of slipping off of it's head, if you would please~ (If it's to hard just say so and I'll suggest something else :>) P.S. My icon is a Furret from Pokemon, if you want to look up any references X3

Reference

Colored? No thanks~

If Yes to colored, what egg are you offering?

Digital or Traditional? Traditional

Other Can you make it so it's trying to hold the bandana up? :3

Edited by littlelizzie

Accepted! I'll get working on that soon and probably have it ready by tomorrow. Gotta sleep now.

Sorry, I was at the beach! I'm still working out tablet coloring and, since you are the first one to request a tablet-drawn piece and I took a while to respond, I'll give it to you for free!

Here it is:

user posted image

Hope you like it!

Oh my gosh!!! That is absolutely amazing!!!! *dies* I am literally fainting! *flails* I wish I could fit in my siggy *attempts to squish into sig* I'm gonna go make it my desktop wallpaper right now... wub.gif

Aww, you're welcome~

Also, I'm making digitally drawn ponies mostly free for coloring. Mostly because it has to be only a few colors and can't be an alicorn.

Also, I drew a pegasus. I'm mostly just experimenting with colors at this point on my tablet. What do y'all think?

user posted image

Edited by pudding

Yeah, they are. I use the original ponies as a reference and then add my own spin to them. Ears tend to be longer, wings are more natural looking instead of cartoony, that sort of thing.

I think I've made you wait enough... I couldn't make him lift the bandana up since I wanted to stick with the short arms. Sorry!

Aww it's so cute~ <3 Thank you so much! ^^ He looks like a pirate and it is AWESOME~ biggrin.gif

I think adding your own spin on the ponies is good to do~ The wings look good smile.gif

That design was mostly for fun. I'm starting a pony ask blog and I'm trying to figure out what color she should be. I want it to be based off of real horse types.

Here are the two I have so far:

user posted image

user posted image

I'm more fond of the second, honestly. I'm also deciding between a Pegasus or Earth Pony. I'll post more up as I draw more. What do you guys think?

Username: RoD

What do you want drawn? a red tailed deer (the size of one of the ponies you can draw and is a deep purple) with a blue dewdrop on her forehead and a frying pan with bacon as her cutie mark

Reference

Colored? Please

If Yes to colored, what egg are you offering? Any that might interest you

Digital or Traditional? whatever one you do best

Other

So a purple deer in pony style? I think I can do that.

What about a thunder or ice egg? Would you be fine with that trade?