Nhyra

Nhyra Makes Art

I didn't realize this place had an art topic, so I figured I might as well post my stuff.

I'll kick it off with some dragons, since this is Dragon Cave and all.

user posted image

Concept for a candle dragon

user posted image

Charizard TOTALLY counts as a dragon

user posted image

Alcohol also counts as a dragon too!

Edited by Nhyra

Your work is seriously awesome. Just checked your art blog as well. Just... Ugh. Love the colors you use.

Holy carp this is great. You take egg commissions/ requests? ouo

Holy carp this is great. You take egg commissions/ requests? ouo

I'm not sure about the egg-to-USD conversion rate, but I love love love Blusang eggs and would definitely do a few clean sketches for one (or more, if it's CB).

Metallics are good too. o:

I'm not officially open for commissions right now, but I suppose people are free to PM me with offers if they'd like!

Azure was curious if I drew humans, so I figured I'd throw one up here.

user posted image

Bonus points to whomever can pick out what this was inspired by.

Assassins Creed and Skyrim! :DD I don't know, just thought it looked like a mix. Because it is so pretty!!!!

Assassins Creed and Skyrim! biggrin.gifD I don't know, just thought it looked like a mix. Because it is so pretty!!!!

Close! But no cigar. I do love both those games though.

Dude, I want to get some arts from you. So bad. Do you have a price chart for your money commissions? I'd save up for one o:

In the meantime Ill shoot you a PM regarding the egg commission thing >D

I can offer 2nd gen blusangs @.@

But I'll certainly keep an eye out for the eggs since i want some arts

I can offer 2nd gen Blusangs, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread if you ever do choose to open egg commissions!

2nd gen blusangs are fine! I just really like their colour scheme and overall pose, it appeals to me a lot.

Here's a WIP shot of one of the bigger pictures I'm working on.

user posted image

Ooh! Your art is really cool! To bad I've never caught a blusang before... xd.png

Edited by Brightsplash

AH thank you for the kind words guys! I am actually egg locked right now, so save your offers for later! And I honestly don't mind lineages, as long as the egg isn't inbred.

I've got two sketches to do before I officially open for some more, but I'll post a few of my other drawings while I'm working on them, just to keep the thread alive.

LULS We're all bombarding you with eggs :3 You are a great artist and I hope to be like you one day! biggrin.gif

Got my last big commission done! Now to finish up the smaller stuff.

user posted image

OH MY GOSH Is this a dog dragon?! I always wanted to draw one myself...it wouldn't look good if I drew it, but it looks awesome since you drew it!

I'm still alive! Have a shot of that WIP I posted earlier, it's got flat colours now.

user posted image

ALSO, to those of you that sent me egg commissions! I am working on them now, I'll post them all in a group when they're finished.

Oh, that's so lovely. I adore your coloring *-*

Hee, so very excited~

Wow, I wished I could draw so good. o.O That looks really pretty and awesome! I can offer you some blusangs if my blusangs wants to breed (they can breed again in three days). But they are all from the same lineage, just different generations. x3 I could also let them hatch on my scroll and give you them then if you want. ^^

EDIT: http://dragcave.net/lineage/p2hqt :3 When I have more egg slots open I can try to breed the rest.

Edited by xDragonia

Oh man I'd def pile 2nd gen blusangs for an art.

I have a blusang on hand right now thats 2nd gen.

Id be interested in getting an art for my Dragon OC named Jashu. His Full name status thingy is Jashu the Controller of Fate. He's pretty big for me and I think you would have fun with him.

Some samples. He holds life and death in his hands. Left is life and death is right hands.

X

X <--- a tattoo i have of Jashu.

So let me know if you are interested. PM is the best way to contact me :3