Psycho Cat

Trapped ◊ OoC

Ethnicity doesn't mean religion (just now noticed that). Brown hair and blue eyes usually means you're from somewhere in Europe whether it be Germany, Austria, England. But, you know, people in the US have a lot of that sort of thing as well since it's a mixing pot.

Anyway, I'm putting you in now.

Thanks for pointing that out, but just thought I'd mention that she didn't really have a religion, probably should have put it in a different section wink.gif . Here is a last send-off to cat and good luck lukos! alot.png

Username: Flamma

Name: Vita Schmitt

Ethnicity:When Vita was a baby she lived in Poland. Her parents moved to America soon after she was born. And that is where she is now.

History: When Vita was younger, she was bullied but seemed to tolerate it more than other kids. When she was nine, she was in a horrific car wreck that should have killed her based on her injuries, but she survived only with a scar running down her leg.

Appearance: Vita has blue eyes and blonde hair and of course her scar.

Personality: Vita is a very lively girl that is always full of energy. She is actually stronger than she looks but is very emotionally fragile and is scared easily.

Derp: Codeword

Username: Flamma

Name: Harris Smith

Ethnicity: German

History: Harris is from a very rich family. He was very popular his whole life and got everything he wanted. But... his parents taught him to be thankful for what he has and he's always been

Appearance: Harris is very tall and has brown hair and brown eyes

Personality: Harris is very kind and thoughtful but is also brave and curiouse

Edited by Flamma

Username: Emeelia

Name: Harris Aaron Jones, nicknamed Harry

Ethnicity: American with European and African roots

History: He has always liked school where he could be with his friends, and disliked school because of the annoying schoolwork. But this year he’s starting to have trouble with the other boys in class, and he’s having “incidents”, and is being labeled a “trouble child” by the school. Now his only refuges are his friends who go to another school this year and his family at the apartment who have troubles of their own. His family is lower middle class, bordering on poverty, which Harris knows clearly but is only starting to understand the implications. He spends a lot of time outside, walking in grass in the small lawn outside, or going to the playground to swing; he prefers those small spots of sanctitude in the midst of the city where he can meet new people and see lots of different things, and prefers it by far than watching over his baby sister and little brother; he loves them, but they can be really annoying.

Appearance: Harry has black skin, dark brown hair in short dreadlocks, and warm brown eyes. His lips are pronounced, his nose a ski slope, and his eyebrows serious and Vulcan-esk. His ears are large and close to his head, the round tips just below eyebrow level. His jaw sticks out. His legs are long, his arms gangly, and he is 4’ 8”. He is slightly underweight, and has dark circles under his eyes that are somewhat hard to spot because of his dark skin. Harry wears a loose too-big plain slate-blue T-shirt that his mother absolutely hates because she thinks it makes him look grungy and destitute, but that Harry likes because it’s comfy, faded blue jeans that rumple near the bottom, fit nicely, and are slightly scuffed, along with socks and ratty sneakers that his mom is in the process of trying to find a replacement for, though Harry doesn’t really care what they look like because they’re just clothes.

Personality: He takes everything really seriously and literally, and he has a nasty temper that he finds difficult to control. He also has a strong sense of justice, and really wants to be honorable, but when you’re a kid, that can be really hard. He genuinely tries to be kind and considerate, but has trouble considering others. Harry appreciates people with patience, probably because that is something that he lacks. His attention is easily distracted from one thing to another, and he’s also very curious.

Both have been added.

Is that everyone who wants to continue? I will pm everyone I can but a deadline will now be put in place and by deadline I mean deadline. Those characters will be killed.

Everyone who doesn't respond or requests to drop out in three days time will have their current characters killed by Marley. If you can't make time to post your sheet then just leave some sort of frantic message in my PM box or this OOC to let me know you're still in it. Even something like 'kdlrbg' will do.

I'm the kind who likes to crack the whip on due dates, guys.

Ok then... Should we wait for the last minute people or should we continue right now, I could make a post but don't really have anything to say that I haven't already. O and my school starts so posts might be quicker and even less detailed than before (if that is possible)

Edited by blazingdragon123

Narvix is still just stalking and Zanzibar has sent me their sheet so far.

Also, should we get started now or do you guys want to wait?

Alright. The deadline has passed. All of the characters that were not given to me are considered dead. I'll make a post in the RP.

Are any of our members still with us? Just wondering since it's been ten days, which is a bit of an unusual stretch for our particular rp... granted, of course, these are school days and the month of illnesses.

((I'm not sure. It seems like Flamma isn't around anyway and I haven't been keeping track of everyone else. I'll send out PMs if I need to.))

((Hay guys! Sorry I haven't been on. I've been really busy. I will try to be on as much as I can.))

Try to be active. If you don't post for a week without explanation, you will be labeled "inactive", and will be PMed. If you are labeled inactive again, you will be greylisted.

I'm going to bump this rule. C'mon guys!

As mean as this may sound, I think we'll have to drop everyone and get a new cast. If they ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE POSTING, then old players can come back. BUT THEY MUST ACTUALLY POST. Honest to God, this is seriously the second time this has died, even when we rebooted and everything.

It's not your fault. I'm going to clear the OP now, and if someone complains because their character was removed.. well, I don't know what I'll do.

I saved the sheets, rules, and stuff I had from the first post so... If it wasn't already deleted then it shouldn't be now.

I pmed my new sheet to Psycho cat yesterday; should I have posted it here? I still have it saved.