Psycho Cat

Trapped ◊ OoC

Sorry for not replying earlier. Really, it's mostly because I wasn't sure how to come in or what to say. So far, the ideas of testing the children sounds like a good one, and Arisa cn be tested on whenever you want. If she get's tested on fourth, that would be cool, but I honestly don't mind waiting. I'm good at that, and it would be just as interesting to have my charrie see what Marley does to them, or at least the effects of whatever she does.

I don't mind whatever order the testing's in. And by testing, I mean whatever kind of testing you decide on.

Basically, just posting so ya know my interest isn't lost; I'm following along.

Same as Em above me, mostly. By my two cents is that the RP is slow because we have nothing going on. We need interaction between Marley and the children, or an open forum where the children can discuss. So far Marley's been pretty much spinning in circles on her wheely chair.

Um maybe I have moderately good ideas because I'm a creative works artist and part time writer (both for fun though, not for a job)

But yes, we need the interaction between Marley and the children badly and soon.

Edited by blazingdragon123

The question is my children wether we shall restart once again or press on.

Why restart? Marley could just knock them all out again and move them to a new spot, or start testing from here.

Let's press on. I also see no need for restarting.

Nah, no poll; we can post.

No need to appologize. I myself have been taking a RP break, so anything you missed I did to.

So.... As flamma suggested, should we should skip some time in the rp and just assume nothing happened? Should we skip a month? Less? More? A week maybe?

Edited by blazingdragon123

It won't matter how long we skip if Cat doesn't have time to respond actively with Marley and have her do things other than passing out questionnaires and feeding the children.

We can't do anything at all unless someone controls Marley or maybe her brother. That is unless we want to continue trying to banter.

True, very true. So what should happen? Should Marley put them in an environment with others and see how they react differently then when they are totally alone? Just throwing around suggestions, although I believe that one was already made. (I'm posting something almost a paragraph during summer! It must be a miracle! (No I actually love writing ))

OK guys, after thinking it over for (literally) three weeks, I am reluctantly giving Marley to Lukos. That is, only if he wants her. I can see you all don't want this to die, but spriting is compromising my time put into this RP. I may come back one day, but until then I will no longer hinder you.

:/ I will take her if you need me to, but I will require a PM with all the stuff you want to happen as far as testing. That or an ultimate goal for Marley.

I'll be sad to see you go since this whole marvelous thing is your brain child. If you're going to leave it then I hope you'll at least come back and comment on stuff once in awhile.

edit: Alright guys. We need a restructure and I guess I'm your leader now but whatever Psycho Cat says still goes. I need everyone's character sheets if you still want to do this so that a new list can be made which I can manage. We are not restarting unless the situation calls for it. If you want to make new characters in place of your old ones then that is fine. So, if you didn't read that last bit:

1.Post your character sheets if you want to keep your current characters

2.If you do not want to keep your current characters then put in new ones or tell me that you want to drop out.

3.It is essential that you do this or I'm crossing you off the active list unless you tell me

4.I have some plot in mind but sidestories you want me to implement are open for discussion as are how you would like to see me run this.

Let's get this thing back up.

Edited by ArchiosLukos

I'm very sad to see cat go, even temporarily.... But here is my character sheet (should I refill the derp section?) also I hope you don't mind I copy-pasted it....

Username: blazingdragon123

Name: Sandy

Ethnicity: from US, but no religion

History: she has gone to school and never really had a friend, fire burned down her house several years ago and she is currently living in a rental home that is very creepy ((that is actually true for me but I am already back in my house))

Appearance: caramel brown hair, bold blue eyes, tall, smooth skin, typically wears a tshirt and shorts or yoga pants

Personality: intelligent, not very brave, quiet, enjoys reading

Derp: codeword