Psycho Cat

Trapped ◊ OoC

Yes, but again, this RP isn't exactly super new. I made this without taking that into account, and I think that's the root of the butt hurt. I could do what I did last time, but it's no permanent solution. Believe me, I'm open to suggestions.

Please don't close this. I know that this rp is closed but with you permission I will convenience my friend Raven301 who posts a whole lot to join.

Heh, thanks BD. And I don't want to close it, so if anyone has any suggestions, then please.

Marley needs to test on some people and torture young innocent souls. we need the angst and child abusing!

If I don't get killed immediately i volunteer as the first subject. (( I feel like I'm volunteering as a tribute for he hunger games))

Edited by blazingdragon123

Well at least we have a torture list started...

List:

1.Sandy (or Edward)

2.Edward (or Sandy)

The above are interchangeable I don't care who goes first strongly

This is... not a normal conversation. I appreciate the, err, donations? I have no idea what to call them. Anyways, I'll sleep on it (because normal people plot about RPs in their sleep),.

Ok cat. We should all get a good rest actually and get the RP rolling smoothly once we have the energy/ideas/encouragement

EDIT:

Oh and sorry to rain on my positivity parade but:

sad news to report, my sister balloondragon has pretty much lost interest in the RP and won't post under any persuasion so it may be hard to get her back and she may quit for good so just saying that so no one is surprised when she asks Marley to kill her character if she even does that. She might just not post ever.

Also would anyone like another banner or two? I love making them, I won't make bad ones though like the anti-neglected one in my sig (that one was done in 2min as a substitute for a complicated one I'm in process of but slack off on)

Sorry I didn't wait for permission but I made a cheap banner really quickly (like I promised not to..sigh) its of a super zoomed in brain cell with the usual text over it it's kinda bad...

user posted image

Would like to add, but as you can see the OoC is currently... questionable. Derp. Still without any ideas for angst and child abusing. that sounded wrong

Well, back when we had Chris, she planted a microchip in him. But then he left...

ArchiosLukos is entirely correct but i would like to offer some options-:

We could get our characters microchipped or maybe play with their nerves a little (to see if you could take out one's nerves so they couldn't feel pain?) Or maybe researched how their brains worked with some implant or saw what happens when a part of the brain is altered or removed?

We'll start a torture list, because that is totally normal. Currently we have one option, which is nerve/brain altering.

My strange mind assumed that she was testing on the children in order to find some way to preserve brain functions and prevent deterioration in old age/gain immortality as all good villainesses want or perhaps simply a fanatic about testing. On the other hand, she could be trying to learn how to control someone's reactions and possibly thoughts.

If it is about reactions and the psychology between human thinking and the mind's reaction then she could use some sort of devices to monitor the brain and put them into various situations that create discomfort or otherwise.

Gaining immortality would be a bit more gruesome. There would likely be some sort of dissection involved with a good chance of sending the chosen child off with brain damage or potentially killing them. That is, if she wants better results. Real knowledge would probably be better gained with corpses and disembodied brains.

Now controlling people is similar to the fanatic angle. She has some sort of devices perhaps experimenting with the chemicals that control various emotions and reactions in the brain. Sending electric impulses to different parts of the brain (of course, all of the players would need to research the parts of the brain and what they have control over) and just more possibly uncomfortable situations for the sake of a reaction.

Of course, this is all more behavioral stuff which is more for a psychologist rather than a neurologist. However, who ever said that she had to be limited to that field. Just because she used to be a neurologist doesn't mean that that strictly applies here. It could be about human relationships and developmental psychology since they're children.

Oh the possibilities.

*shrug* I have to improv all the time and I'm a writer, so I guess you develop it after a while. Or maybe it's a natural talent.

But you could also just have her tear the alliance apart like she was kind of doing last time (though there wasn't really an organized thing going on).