Psycho Cat

Trapped ◊ OoC

Well, you could post as Edward for the time being, like his introductory post, and then when you get feedback from Psycho, you either post as Marley (edit or double) or let Marley post depending on her answer.

Archios is actually much better than me at this. She managed to pull together a thread that kinda squished apart in my hands, so she will remain in charge (that is, only if she wants to)

Edited by Psycho Cat

I'd still like your guidance on how to do this. I'm not very comfortable playing Marley.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to dump this on you. What is it you need guidance with? I should be more active now.

I'm a bit tired from a long trip I'd taken recently... I can probably post a reply this weekend.

Does anyone else think we should just have a mod wipe the thread other than the couple of recent posts? I mean, we'd probably get more people.

I know, I just wanted another's opinion. I suppose, though, that this will be best. I'll contact a mod.

I think I'll delete this and restart it. Not sure how well that worked for other RPs, but it's been done before.

All right. But I'm still making a new thread, since this went poof. Now if I'm correct, I use the report button for this?

I think not. The report button is for emergencies and harassment and stuff. I would contact one of our wonderful mods and notify them of our situation.

Oh. I just heard that somewhere. Didn't think it was true though. (I have used the report button a total of two times, so I'm a report newb)

All right then, off I go!

Oh... Um... okay.

I'll just save my posts for Tambika, then...? I still kinda like them, and I think that if a thread poofs, it's gone... although I don't know.